Chapter 11

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lets go for dates... you and me..." he said while staring at Hyomin's pretty lips... He could feel her breath and her swallow her saliva, he smirk. 

Hyomin: "No... I dont want...especially with you... you know what you did to me?"

Jiyeon: "Yeah i know, then you gonna give punishment to sick person?" he said and sigh. "Okay, just do it whataver you want..."

Hyomin: "Get out from here...."

Jiyeon: "Is it what you want? Really?" Hyomin nodded. "Okay, i will leave now...." He stood up and about to leave before his body become weak, fall weakly to the ground. Hyomin froze as she didnt expect that Jiyeon still sick. He just look so fine few minutes ago. 

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon!!!" she panic and run to get Jiyeon, she caressed his hair, put her hand on his forehead, his temperature is normal, his blood pressure too but why he close his eyes. "Park Jiyeon! Wake up!"

Jiyeon: "So, you still love me? Why not just admit it before? Do i have to pretend to die before i know what is inside you?"

Hyomin: "Pabo!!" Jiyeon just laugh and look at the girl. He started to like her pabo character, she looks cute too and he feels like he's comfortable to be with her. Although she's still new to him, the bond looks like they already know each other long time ago, but the fact that only Jiyeon cant remember what happen between them really make Hyomin depressed.

Jiyeon: "Okay, Sorry...I will wait for you at YonNa hotel... Lets have a good dinner tonight..." He stood up before he suddenly hold his head. A flashback keep coming, hitting his head so much, he lean in to the wall. 

Hyomin: "I'm not gonna fall into your trick anymore... Now, go... leave now..." Jiyeon yelp in pain but Hyomin ignore him and push him out from the house. Jiyeon couldn't leave, he sat down at the outside, next to the door. His head still hurting, and it keep reminds him about what he saw in his dream, the moments when a guy a girl. Hyomin locked the door as soon as Jiyeon walk out from her house. She chuckled, she believe Jiyeon will get his memory back, she just need to wait. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The night come, Hyomin prepare herself to go out for dinner and she dress nicely with a short skirt with leather jackets and pink scarf. As promise, she's about to going out before something stopping her, she's about to fall when that things blocking her way. In the dark, she saw someone sitting besides her door. She took out her phone and light it on, look at the person. 

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon! What are you doing here? I thought you already leave this evening.... Why are you still here?" Jiyeon didnt respond, his body so wet and his face full of sweat.. His body temperature so hot too. 

"Jiyeon ah..." she put his arm around her shoulder and bring him to her room, change his clothes with hers, wipe his body and take place beside him. 

"No... No.... dont do that.... no..." Jiyeon mumbling in his sleep but still sleeping. Hyomin caressed his forehead, ruffled his hair and look at his face. 

*Beep Beep* Mail received and Hyomin quickly check her inbox. 

"I've sent you a video and that's also the reason why he can't remember you... He's having trauma and it takes time for him to recover... i'm begging you to give him another chance...Before that take a look at this video...Send with Love, Park Soyeon"

Hyomin started playing the video and she was shocked when the guy hit Jiyeon so much and there's something that make her tears fall, the moments they let Jiyeon watch her video so many times, and he's crying but the guy ignore him. Hyomin stop the video and look at Jiyeon. 

"Dont do that... please..." Jiyeon slightly open his eyes, he's tired with all this nightmares but what else he can do now?

Hyomin: "Jiyeon... i'm here...." She rubbed Jiyeon's back and give him mineral water.. "I dont know that you've gone through so many hard times... You did watch everything, now i know why you are calling me ...I'm sorry, i shouldn't be mad at you after what you did for me...I'm sorry..." Jiyeon bewildered. He open his eyes and suddenly someone hug him. 

Jiyeon: "Dont leave me... whoever you are, i want you to stay with me... So, i could forget everything...and i could protect you..."

Hyomin:  "You are my bestfriend...There's no reason to leave you..." she patted his shoulder and let go of the hug. "You should sleep here..."

Jiyeon: "Sleep with me...."

Hyomin: "What?!"

Jiyeon: "No, i didnt mean in that way... i just need someone to accompany my scary night... and it's you..."

Hyomin: "Is it hard for you?" Jiyeon nodded and rested back his head on the pillow. Hyomin smile and put her whole body on the bed, laying down beside Jiyeon, "I'm sorry..."

Jiyeon: "I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter