Seulbear

Who Will? (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoo’s POV

“Annyeong~” I waved at Uncle Kim with a huge smile on my face before walking towards the school entrance, he just smiled back and watch me safely go in before he drove away. They’re so protective of me, when I got home yesterday, the whole night was filled with lectures but nonetheless, they forgave me. I then stood at the entrance waiting for a special friend, I leaned back on the wall. This might take a while, as time passes by more students started coming in until it’s gotten to the point that they’re rushing to their classes. I sighed, do they always come this late?

“Yah! Get to class!” The guard began to yell at me, I was on the way after all. I sighed before moving away from the wall and slowly making my way to class as the gates begin to close. “Mianhae Lim Ahjussi!” I heard a voice yell behind me before hearing the gate’s metal bar clank, I look behind me to see... Seulgi jumping over the gates like it was her daily routine. She landed on both her feet perfectly, “Aigoo! Seulgi-ah stop being late for class!” The guard yelled at her but it was a way nicer tune than he used for me. Seulgi just smiled at him before she turned around to see me, “Jihoo? What are you still doing here? You’ll be late!” She ran towards me and I could only look at her, how can she be so bright in the morning?

“I think that boy’s waiting for you Seulgi-ah, he’s been waiting 30 minutes ago and you’re the only one who comes this late.” The guard in again making me embarrassed, she then smiled at me. My cheeks reddened, how can she look so beautiful with a cheeky smile on her face? “Were you waiting for me?” I avoided her eyes to hide her from seeing my cheeks, “A—Ani. I wasn’t waiting for you, I just got here—I mean I wanted to be late.” My cheeks got redder as I got caught lying. She chuckled before grabbing my hand and dragging me as she began to run, “Well I don’t want to be late.” I continued to get dragged by her as I look at our hands until we made it in front of the classroom. She let goes of my hand as she opens the door, I was a little disappointed as the warmness on my hands disappeared but I just followed behind her as we sat on our seats with Mr. Park just continuing the lesson like he doesn’t care about latecomers.

Jongin and Sehun looked at me with a teasing smile, which reminds me. “Guys by the way I signed us up for soccer, it’ll be fun come on.” Their face darkens, “Oh no it’s alright, I’m sure weren’t the greatest fit for the team.” Jongin shook his head, they must know about the rumors... “You’ll never know unless you try, come on,” I begged some more, of course as a whisper and they looked at each other before looking back at me. Sehun sighed, “Alright but don’t say we didn’t warn you.” I smiled, “Oh, I’m not worried.” 

During lunch

I waved at Jinyoung who had a bright smile on his face as I walk towards him and his teammates with Jongin and Sehun following behind. The teammate's face darkens but Jinyoung remains his happy self, “Alright, Jihoo, Sehun, and Jongin show us what you can do.” They gave us Pennie jerseys, I just my uniform and put it on. “Let’s go! I’m ready!” I yelled really hyped. Jinyoung chuckled, “You aren’t changing your pants?” I shook my head, “Didn’t bring shorts.” Jongin and Sehun did the same except Sehun just put the jersey over his uniform. Jinyoung and two of his other teammates went to the court, “Alright three on three, if you managed to hit 5 goals. You’re all in.” I smirked, easy enough. “Deal.” I turn to my boys, “let’s go, guys, I know we can do this. Fwaiting!” I gave them all a pat on the back before going forward. Kai as goalie and Sehun as the other forward.

Jinyoung and I faced to faced as the whistle blows and the ball is thrown in the air, whoever gets this ball will control the game. I jumped as high as I can, Jinyoung may not be tall but he’s fast. His foot was close to the ball, oh no you don’t. I slid my foot up and quickly hit the ball forward, “Sehun! Forward!” I yelled as I run pass Jinyoung and followed the ball, his other teammates ran to me and the ball, but as soon as Sehun was open, I kicked the ball to him. Sehun caught the ball and kicked it forward and ran to the goalie with us chasing him behind. Sehun was ready to kick it inside the goal when he faked it and passed it back to me, I took this chance and found an open spot in the goalie and kicked it as hard as I can. The goalie tried to block it, but it slid through his fingers. Aye! Lucky! I ran to Sehun, “Niceuh” he smiled, “Next time it’s your goal.” He chuckled before running after the ball when the goalie passed it to his teammate. I chuckle, I ran toward the ball as Sehun managed to steal it from the other team swiftly like a fox. He kept running towards the goal while still watching if I was free but Jinyoung finally blocks me.

Well, he was trying to, I kept moving around, twisting and that. With one quick curve, I passed by him and Sehun quickly passed it up to me. Oh, shoot! Airball, I look at the goal and turned my attention back to the ball in a split second. It’s far, but close enough for me. I jumped with my right leg and moved my left leg higher as soon as I lean my back down, I kicked the ball with my heel as I closely do a bicycle kick. The ball hits the net... it’s in! I fall down on the ground and groan oh right the aftermath. Shoot my back! Sehun ran to me while trying to hide his laughter as he asks me if I was okay and extends his hand to me. "I'm good, let's go." I grabbed his hand and he quickly pulled me up, he's pretty strong for a skinny dude. We refocus on the game as soon as we saw Jinyoung running pass us. The opposite goalie kicks the ball nice and high that it managed to go over our other half of the field. Sehun and I begin to run after the ball to prevent Jinyoung from reaching it, but I don't think we'll make it. It's too far out of our reach--- Wait is that Jongin!? He left the goal!

He caught the ball with his chest before Jinyoung managed to reach it and ran towards us. We quickly retreated back to the enemy's goal as Sehun blocks the other team, Jinyoung starts to follow me blocking me. It's not up to Jongin, he dodged all of us in one go and kicked the ball to the very center without any fear, shoot that's the hardest spot, it's not even open. The goal tries to reach for the ball, but... I ran to Jongin and jumped on him. "Yah! If you had that much skills why are you hiding at the goal, you should be front! I mean your kick is really strong too!" He chuckles and ruffled my hair as we celebrate his goal. "I like to guard my goal more than running around the field you know." Sehun came to us and gave Jongin a high-five before Jongin returned to his spot. Sehun and I ran back to our side, as the other team runs to us. Sehun being the fox of our team ran to him and easily stole the ball as he kicks it in between the boy's feet. Jinyoung's team didn't expect Sehun to attack right at the beginning, so Sehun managed to run to the goal like Sonic. 

He didn't even hesitate and kicked the ball inside the goal without stopping to see the right opening, but he still got it right. I ran to him this time and we bump our chest as a sign of victory, we only need one more goal. It's 0-4 after all. Jinyoung and they looked surprised and defeated as they breathe heavily from running, but Sehun and I feel like we've only begun as we smile ear to ear. The goalie passed the ball to Jinyoung, and I don't know what happened but it looks like his eyes just light up as he runs past us like a cheetah, Sehun and I blink for 2-3 seconds before running after him as he runs to Jongin. I ran as fast as I can that Sehun began to fall behind, I only focused on Jinyoung who's about to kick the ball to Jongin, but I jumped up and did a whole 360º turn as I spin in the air for a couple of seconds to kick the ball back after Jinyoung kicked it up. I successfully got back on my feet and ran to the ball as soon as I can. Jinyoung's other teammate ran towards me and I smirked. Time to play with his mind.

I pass by him, but their goalie ran towards me. Luckily Sehun ran to the front, so just in case I miss he can kick it in. I was too far from the goal and the goalie slid down towards me to get the ball but I lifted it up and kicked it as soon as it was in the air. My mouth hangs up as the ball actually made it to the goal without Sehun's help. Sehun and Jongin ran towards me and lifted me in the air to celebrate our real victory. Jinyoung and his teammates went towards us with a smile, "So, I'll see you guys at practice. Looks like we need more practice too." Jongin and Sehun put me down and I held my hand out, "It was a nice game. Thank you, we won't disappoint you." They all extend their hands as well and we shook hands. "Ahn Daniel imnida by the way." The boy with thicker lips than Jongin introduced himself to us, "I'm Jung Ilhoon, nice to have you guys on the team." The goalie shook my hand and Jinyoung introduced himself as the leader. We introduced ourselves as well.

After the game, we changed back to our uniform and split up. As we walk out the field, I saw Seulgi starring at us. I smile and waved at her, then I heard a couple of screams. Huh? Since did this big of a crowd started watching us, I just shrugged and ignored them as I ran up the stairs to go to Seulgi who seemed to be with her friend Naeun and who? There was another girl who I've never seen before, beside Seulgi who was holding a piece of bread, I smile and took a bite of her sandwich which consists of ham, lettuce, and mayo. After successfully chewing and swallowing the food, I smile widely at Seulgi. "Gomawo, I was feeling hungry there." Jongin just elbowed me, "Yah! That was so bold! Her fanboys might be watching!" He whispered, shoot true, but why would they have a problem with me taking a bunch of her sandwich? Do they think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter