Starting As A Friend

Who Will? (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoo's POV

She walks right into the room like she owned it, but she didn't seem to be the spoiled kind of one. She waved to us and said, "Hey everyone, Mianhae I'm late." She walked passed the teacher and took her seat, which was surprisingly beside me. The teacher who seemed to be mad but he soon shrugged it off by continuing the lesson. I wonder why he didn't punish her. Don't teachers usually do that, when someone's late, did something wrong or sleeping in class. Which I was just doing kekekeke. She looked at my direction and looked surprised to see me, but then she started angelically smiling at me again making me remember last night.

"Omo! You were the new student?" she asked with her eyes glittering, no they were shining. "Dae... mannaseo bangabseubnida." I gave her a polite smile while looking right into her eyes. We stayed like that for some reason just like last night, it was as if we were the only ones alive. Nothing else mattered except for the girl in front of me with her loving stare, but we got interrupted when the teacher faked a coughed.

*Ahem* *Ahem* 

"Please pay attention in front of the class and not at someone who's late," Mr. Park said. "Ughh... Dae..." I looked away from her and looked back at the front of the class with my cheeks reddened. Before looking in front of the class, I noticed how her smile became a frown, probably because the teacher got mad at us. After a while, I got bored from the class so I laid my head back down and fell asleep... I didn't care if I'll get in trouble because I didn't have to worry about Father getting mad.

 

After an hour

*Ring~* *Ring~*

The bell rang making me jump out of my seat and I opened my eyes to see Seulgi that was sitting beside me, watching me. I looked around the classroom to see if anyone else saw that. but there was no one else in the classroom other than me and her. "Hey, you were sleeping so peacefully, I thought you might be tired from last night so I didn't want to wake you up, but it seemed like the bell disagreed with me," She giggled making me smile a bit, her laughter has a nice ring. "Thanks but wae are you still here? Not that I'm complaining." I shook my head and hands as if trying to prove I'm not guilty or any sort. "Well, you probably don't know where our next class is so, I'm here to guide you." She smiled with the sun was shining perfectly at her that she looked like a goddess. I was stunned by her beauty once again and I could only stare at her.

"Anyway... We should go if you don't want to be late..." she started making her way to the door. I quickly took my stuff and followed her... I'm not going to fall behind this time. After walking for a few minutes we finally made it to the classroom and to my surprise it was a music class. She left me and walked to her friends, for some reason I felt sad when she left me. I looked around the room and saw Jongin and Sehun seating together at the back. I walked towards them and took one of the empty chairs beside them. Now that I look at it, they still have huge bruises from yesterday, they need to patch those up. "Jihoo, you never told us that you were going to this school," Jongin asked having a hard time speaking due to his bruised lip. "Well I was surprised too, I just moved to Korea a day ago and I didn't know I was going to see you guys here, gwenchanayo?" I pulled out my handkerchief again and handed it to him. 

"I'm fine, gomawo. Anyway bro, we're happy to meet you again." Jongin wiped his bleeding lip.  "Wait... Wae do you seem so close with our classmate Seulgi? You guys were staring at each other at class." Sehun the quiet guy among the two asked. "Um she helped me get home last night, I was kinda lost. Wae? Is there something wrong? What about her?" I asked them, being curious about Seulgi. "Well... First, she's the most popular girl in the school, she's pretty and the most shocking thing of all, she always seemed cold to people she doesn't know....so why is she comfortable with you?" Jongin pointed out. "Yeah... what's your secret?" Sehun looked at me, oh, I finally get it. "Do you like Seulgi?" I smirked to tease Sehun who quickly shook his head along with his hands strongly denying it. I chuckle before my eyes landed on Seulgo who was staring at me with a painful expression. She soon looked away when she realized I was staring at her, I wonder why she looked sad. 

I looked back at Sehun, "I don't like her, I'm just... I'm just curious. She's my crush's best friend. I don't want my crush to be sad if you make her best friend sad." I chuckle once more, he may be a quiet guy but he's very caring. "Don't worry, I won't hurt her in any w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter