She Came Back

Who Will? (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoo's POV (Let's call him Jihoo now)

I take in the fresh night breeze, appreciating every moment of the peaceful atmosphere. I look around the empty park, although this is very relaxing, it's very lonely and scary. I hug my knees as I recall everything yesterday, it finally hit me. My father pushed me away just like what he did to the Jung Family. "Sooyeon Noona... Soojung-ah, I miss you guys so much. Where are you guys...?" I pull my knees closer, lowered my head and tightened my grip on my arm as I begin to feel so vulnerable. My father finally decided to throw me out and I still can't find the Jung sisters, but worse of all. I'm not even related to the father I've been trying to reach for all my life... All I wanted was for him to be proud of me, I didn't even ask him to be there for me when I needed someone. I just wanted him to acknowledge me as his son. 

I did everything to make him proud, I studied every day and gave up what many kids my age have... I gave up my happiness. I could only play with the Jung sisters on the weekends too but of course, I study at night that most of the time, I'm lacking lots of sleep every day. I think I only get like 3 hours of sleep, but all of that sacrifices are for nothing now. "Gwenchanayo?" Then a soft and caring voice all the sudden appear above me, I faked a coughed and lifted my head up slowly and stared at the ground, embarrassed since someone saw me at my weakest moment.  I tried to act cool before looking up to the right to face... an angel with a worried expression breaking down my walls.

She had these beautiful sharp eyes that somehow had this warmness I've seen for the first time. This beautiful stranger and I continued to have a staring contest until she broke as she looks away to check if there were people around to help just in case something happens. She then looked back at me, "Gwenchanayo? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked in a worried tone again that just melts away my cold aura. "I'm fine. Kim Jihoo and you are?" I asked completely mesmerize by her eyes as I continue to look at her unknowingly in a daze.

She seemed taken back by my question but nonetheless, she still answered, "Kang. Kang Seulgi." I smile, she has the same last name. Her first name even sounds beautiful. "It's nice to meet you Seulgi-shi and um... um. Are you heading anywhere tonight? Maybe I could accompany you." Again she was shaken by my question, but managing to chuckle showing her blinding bright smile even if we were under the stars right now. "You sure do talk fancy for a little kid, but choa. If that'll make you okay." I smiled wider as I put my feet on the ground and stand up. She stood beside me as if waiting for me to stand with her, she smiles before she began to walk. I follow her as I happily watch her back, knowing I wasn't alone in this park was enough to push my all my fears and pain away but I think the Lord gave me something way better. She was led to me by the Lord. 

She then led me to a bright street completely outshining the darkness of the park, strangers and music filled the whole street. I continued to follow her as she swiftly moves throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter