Love can be a curse

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ​

 

"Mom, why did Yongwon avoid me at school today ?" a pouty nine-year-old boy whined, "I thought he and I were friends. I want to be his friend !"

"Oh darling don't worry, he isn't worth your time." The mother said softly, sitting next to her son, "That boy isn't worth your time, and you know, truth is a lot of people aren't worth your time. But don't worry dear, mama will always be there to take the best care of you."

The little boy then smiled at his mother, grateful to have her looking out for him. She's like an angel, that knows he needs help before he himself even figures it out. He is his mama's little prince, her most beloved person in the entire world. There's not a thing she wouldn't do for him, nothing in this world is too much when it comes to making her son happy.

With that being said, with time she began making herself happy over her own son. She made decisions for him, that weren't doing him any good. She isolated him by signing up for piano classes, language classes and a bunch of other that kept him from having friends. This made the boy very sad but every time he would tell her this she'd say "Mama knows what's best.". The lonely overprotected boy grew into a closed off and strict young man. He wasn't a baby anymore and he sure as hell didn't trust his mother's intuition anymore.

Especially when said mother kidnapped his baby and died a few months later, taking this enormous secret in the grave with her.

Considering how powerful the Park clan was, it was damn near impossible to find any information as to how his mom took the baby and where was it now. He had gone through is late mom's files and letters that were put in the attic, read everything from bills to emails in vain. Wherever she had hidden what he needed, wasn't in the house.

Where is it then ?

Chanyeol had no idea, truth to be told, this whole situation felt unreal to him. For the longest time, he had thought his mother was the most honest person in the world, turns she absolutely was not. He was sure his dad a minor role in this story, but knowing his mom, she was the one who must've organized the whole thing herself. She must've planned all of this, splitting Enya and him up, welcoming him home as if nothing happened, kidnapping their baby and now, she wasn't there anymore, to tell the truth.

"She's lucky she's already dead, god knows what I've done if she was still there." He said coldly aloud.

"Chan come on, don't say things like that," Enya said, kissing her teeth, getting up and sitting next to him on the couch. "She's still your mother." 

"She's a monster, also." 

She didn't say anything after that, just went back to search the files and countless letters they had to go through since they had no idea of where to start looking. Chanyeol want to his house this morning after a restless night. They actually d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter