Now he's changed his mind

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

Music for this chapter: ♪ One Republic - Counting Stars (cover by Alex Goot) ♪
+agif of the cute panda that is Tao :)
 

Music for this chapter: ♪ One Republic - Counting Stars (cover by Alex Goot) ♪

+ a gif of the cute panda that is Tao :)

 

As soon as those two men sat in front of him he felt uneasy. Because of his amnesia, he doesn't know if he's ever met them before and that troubles him. He doesn't have control of the situation and he despises this, but he tries to hide. The first lesson his dad taught him to rule the mafia, never show your emotions, never let people know what's going on inside your head. So that's what he decided to do, but the oldest of the two brothers, Zhoumi as he introduced himself, seems to see right through him. The Chinese smile mockingly at the younger while his brother looks conflicted like he wants to ask something. He stares at Chanyeol and the Park heir does the same, waiting to see who will look away first. The cat-like eyes of ZiTao rimmed with dark smudged eyeliner give him a mysterious look and yet it doesn't intimidate Chanyeol at all, it's the older brother who worries him the most.

" How is she ?" Tao asks

" How do you know her ?" Chanyeol asks back in a protective way.

" Let's just say her and I go way back" he answers amused at the reaction he gets from the Park heir. " She has a habit of making rich guys fall for her and then disappears when she doesn't want them anymore"

" You speak from experience don't you ?" Chanyeol countered, himself sporting an amused smirk.

He knew he had strung a sensitive cord when Tao's smile dropped and his mouth formed a thin line instead. Next to him Zhoumi rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed with brother's childish behavior but that wasn't anything new, and he didn't travel all the way from the US to watch his brother loses his over a girl. So he firmly grabbed Tao's shoulder and with a smile turned to him.

" Now, brother, we've been over this," his said with a cold smile, "we have better things to worry about than your ex-girlfriend, but I'll admit I would love to see her again."

Chanyeol really didn't like how they were talking about Enya, in fact, what he really didn't like was the fact that he seemed to know basically nothing about the girl he once loved. He had seen that she wasn't the kind of person to easily give her trust. And because of amnesia, he didn't even know if she had trusted him when they were together.

It hurt.

But he couldn't let his emotions show, he'd deal with this later. He couldn't let the Huang brothers see that Enya mattered for him, they could use that against his favors. They didn't look like the kind of persons his dad would do business with but then again, he didn't even know who really were the Huang brothers.

" She won't be coming tonight, she's in Singapore we have an important deal there." Announced Kyungri's high pitched voice, nobody had seen her coming.

" More important than us? Kyungri you wound me, truly !" Tao feigned to hurt, putting a hand over his chest in a dramatic wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter