Night changes

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's note : Justin Skye is the new face claim for Enya.)

 

As Enya and Chanyeol were both in an uncomfortable and long silence, the latter was going through a hell of a ride of emotions. He had a kid, a kid for s sake ! And he didn't know about her existence until barely an hour ago. The last past made him nauseous, thinking about how the little boo must've felt, and must still be feeling as she tries growing up on her own. No mom and dad to make her feel loved and protected, nobody present to make sure she knows they got her back. Nobody to kiss & hug her goodnight as she falls asleep serenely, knowing her parents will be here tomorrow to support and love her as they'd supposedly always will.

"What's her name ?" Chanyeol asked and found himself surprised with how shaky his voice suddenly became.

"Dasom."

" You- you gave her a Korean name? " asked surprised and happy.

"Yeah I thought that...well even if you couldn't be in her life, at least she'd have a name from your culture so, in a way, she'd have a part of you in her life."

Although the thought of his daughter growing up fatherless made him extremely sad and quite honestly, angry, he couldn't help but also but feel joy. No matter what happens, this little girl will always have her name to remind her of her Korean heritage. No matter where she is right now and who she is with, she knows where she comes from. It may not seem like much, but when you have no parents to lead you on the path of discovering your cultural identity, a cultural name is a good place to start. It won't be all that she has though Chanyeol immediately swore to himself, once she'll be back with us we'll do our best possible to be good parents to make up for the time lost. Speaking of time lost there was -out there somewhere- somebody guilty for separating a family before it even had the chance to really be one.

Whoever they are, they will pay and better count their happy days because soon enough, there won't be any more for them.

"Do you have any idea of who might've taken our baby ?"

At this Enya looked pleasantly surprised and somewhat, relieved. A joyful smile drew itself on her beautiful face and truly, Chanyeol felt his heart flutter. She had such a big impact on him, it's truly a wonder how his parents managed to make him forget about her, the woman he loves and the mother of his child. A child that is currently away from them and lonely in a place where she doesn't belong, because she belongs to her parents, her family.

"I really wanna say that I do have an idea but, they're so many people after me that I honestly don't know." she confessed, regretfully.

"Could it be the Huang family maybe ?"

"No." she answered immediately, "The Huangs are good people, truly. Considering what kind of monster my mom could be, I was sure that she would try to marry me off to some freak who would've probably killed me after finding out I was pregnant. But that's not what happened with Tao, he's a good man and his family is rightful too. When I told them I was pregnant, even without telling them who the father was, they were willing to make it seems as if it was Tao's baby. They probably love this baby as much as we do."

Chanyeol inner childishness decided to kick in at this moment, a scowl appeared on his face as he heard her words. Anger and jealousy threatened to take over him as he thought of a life where hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter