My Stockholm syndrome is in the room

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For this chapter :  ♪ I' m Not the only one - Sam Smith ♪

 

 

" Do you have a death wish ?" 

Feeling how tense the situation was, Chanyeol raised both of his hands in a sign of peace. The last thing he wanted was so to have a gun pointed at his head, he just wanted to talk. He needed answers and after waiting for three years, he was pretty much ready to do anything to get them.

 Slowly he distanced himself from the girl - who was still holding the gun, ready to shoot- and looked at her. It was the first time he was seeing all of her face, in a clear light, unlike the first time. He felt a bit like a love struck teenager but, the first thing he noticed was how pretty she was. She had big brown eyes, the color looked like melting chocolate, rounded by long lashes that she had coated with mascara. She also had dark eyeliner on her bottom lash line, making the café color of her skin even more lovely.He didn't, in his opinion, had the right words to describe how much her beauty struck him. And he was not about to voice out his thought, especially when she was looking at him like this. She was losing her patience, he could tell, and looked really annoyed. She was waiting for him to break the silence, silently judging him with a dark arched eyebrow. Perhaps she was mad at him, for not being able to let go of what happened a long time ago. but the deed was done and he was going to get the answer he so desperately wanted. 

" Why did you kill my mom ?" he asked in a careful voice? 

" I was with you the whole time, I didn't kill her, you know that" she answered stoic. 

" But you were there, and you knew the girl who did so tell me why you were all there that night ?" He asked back, not liking how she didn't seem like she wanted to tell what he wanted. 

" It's not my secret to tell" she simply said before finally, lowering the gun "you should go, I'm gonna leave soon." 

She started moving, probably to retrieve her bags or suitcases, but he didn't let her the time. He grabbed by the arm and yanked her, pulling her body close to his. The surprise was evident in her eyes before almost immediately being replaced by anger as she tried to push him away from her. But he had waited too long and searched for her like a mad man to let her go that easily. Only when she put both of her hands on his shoulders to push him away, he had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter