Yeah I fell for you

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an: not beta-read I'll do it later :)

♫ You don't have to hide or keep it all inside ,

I'm always near ♫ 

♪For this Chapter : "Open heart" by Lissie & Morgan Paige ♪  

 

Chanyeol knew standing here in front of this hotel building might seem desperate, not to mention creepy but at the moment he couldn't care less. It had been almost a week since his meeting with the Huang brothers and four since Enya had returned to Korea. He hadn't heard from her, no call, no text, nothing. Despite the fact that he gave her his number on the day they were reunited and had been regularly texting her, maybe he was only who wanted things to work between the two of them. Or maybe she had so many secrets that she didn't want him involved with her. How stupid! He thinks biting his lip, doesn't she know he would do anything for her ?! As soon as he saw her walk out of that hotel he couldn't help but feel content with the fact that she at last accepted to see him. His relief soon turned into worry though as he saw she was only wearing a thin leather jacket, clearly not enough to keep warm against the cold and snowy winter of Seoul.

"What are you doing here ?" Enya's soft but slightly annoyed voice brought him back to reality.

"I was waiting for you. You didn't text me back and that kind of got me worried." He said sincerely despite being nervous because of how needy he sounded.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." She assured with a small smile. "You should go home."

He intended to firmly ask information from her, but as soon as he got close to her, he was left with nothing but the desire of just being with her and the words died in his throat when he felt the warm soft palm of her hand against his cheek. Instantly he closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, relishing in the feeling of having her so close like he had dreamed of. He slightly turns his hand and placed a chaste kiss on her palm, before gradually lowering his head to place his forehead against hers, just like they used to do it when they were in the US. It's recently during a flashback during the night that he remembered how much he loved dropping kisses on her forehead, a gesture that meant that Enya could count on him and be sure that he had her back. Obviously him making such a once daily gesture surprised her and she hastily got away from him, her beautiful warm brown eyes staring at him in a mix of surprise and confusion.

"I've missed you." He simply said, smiling like a fool.

" How do you- when did this happen?" she chirped in an unusually high-pitched voice. "Do you remember? Everything?"

He felt guilty as soon as he heard the words and lowered his head. she looked incredibly hopeful like it would make her really happy if he suddenly remembered their time together. Unfortunately, it was not the case, far from it actually. That seemed to be enough of a response to Enya as he heard say a deflected "oh" and stepping further away from him. Instantly he missed her warmth and got close to her again, even if she looked like she really wanted to go back inside her building and away from him. He was not going to let her go, not when he had tried to reach her for so many days and she had managed to keep her distances, no matter how much he wanted to distances gone. It's strange he thinks, despite her being connected to the loss of his mother, Chanyeol can't help but miss her.

" Go home Chanyeol it's a freezing night." she curtly says, clearing ready to send him home.

"Don't care, as long as you keep me with you."

"I can't keep you with me and you know this," she argued. " I don't get how you can be here wanting to be with me so much when you know I had something to do with your mother's death. You should be running away from me, if anything," she went on, clearly getting agitated over his persistence," what do you want me to say: thank you for wanting me, but I can't cause I'm business partners with the girl who's partially responsible for your mother's death?"

" It wasn't like that and Kyungri and I are slowly working things out. We're family."

" Exactly you guys are family, you're bonded for the rest of your life," she agreed like it was proving a point,"but you and I, it's something that ended a long time ago. You know what you should stop calling me I'm moving on with my life and so should you."

"How am I supposed to move on from something I feel but don't remember? I know you and I had something real, I can feel how much you meant to me and you still do mean a lot to me. It kills me, you know beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter