Who's that shadow holding me hostage ?

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ Stockholm Syndrome - One Direction ♪ http://youtu.be/nGYyTw9RIa8

 

I - Who's that shadow holding me hostage

He doesn't remember much, some parts but he doesn't know half of what happened that night. He hates it because he feels powerless like he has no control over the situation. He hates it because that night he lost his mother and doesn't even remember how. As the oldest son of the Park Clan, Chanyeol should have been able to find the murderers and kill them to avenge the woman who gave him life. Alas, it's been three years and nothing, silence radio; except for the night where he has nightmares and wakes up soaked in sweat. Nobody says anything but he knows they're pitying him, he hates it because he should be seen as a strong leader for his Clan and not a boy who lost his mother and couldn't get over it. Alas, that's how everyone sees him. He hates it but you know what he hates more ? Her. That's right, a girl who was there that night and has disappeared from the surface of earth ever since. 

That he remembers clearly, it's the only thing he remembers of that night. Everything happened so fast, one minute he was getting ready to go to bed. The next minute, a hand was shoved against his mouth as the lights of the room were turned off. Dark blue hair, deep chocolate colored skin, intoxicating sweet fruity perfume and mostly, her big brown eyes which ordered him to shut the hell up and keep it that way. She was truly pretty, but the big barely healed scar on her left cheek told him she was bad news. His eyes widened when they landed on the scar, it looked fresh, brand news but most of all painful and she probably didn't even bothered to put a band aid on him. She looked fierce, determined but also afraid like she knew everything about what was going on and  alas, she too, was powerless. They stared at each other for a while with no words exchanged between them. Until they heard the shot of a gun ring in the entire house, she closed her eyes at this and let out a sigh. While his eyes widened in question and then he heard it. 

The sound that wakes him up every night. 

A scream, the kind that freezes your blood.

"Chanyeol run for your life ! "

That's was the last thing his mom said and then another sound of a shot gun rang and a deadly silence was all that he could hear. Nothing, absolutely nothing was going through his mind at that time. It felt like time stopped but at the same time, he knew very well it wasn't the case. Loud footsteps could be heard as the murderers were looking for him, ready to take his life. The blue haired girl and he were hidden in the dressing room right next to his bedroom. She still had her hand on his mouth, the other holding his chest tightly as she breathed with difficulty because of how tense she was. Her eyes left his as she turned her head towards the door of the room, focused on the footsteps of the murderers. They both stopped breathing when the footsteps stopped right in front of the doors and she ce again to him.

"Stay behind me and don't make any sound"

Then the footsteps started moving back again, but the Girl opened the door in an instant and the next one : had shot a guy in the brain. She rapidly grabbed the corpse and to grab it too, they pulled him back in the dressing room and laid him on the floor making less noise as possible. Then she pulled Chanyeol by the wrist and started walking in a hurry. She didn't ask for any directions, it was almost like she knew the house like the back of her hand. Once they found a window, they opened it and were ready to go until the sound of a gun being loaded made them stop. Chanyeol wanted to turn around and meet the face of those who murdered his mother but at the same time if felt like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter