Who's this whisper telling me that i'm never gonna get away

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(here's a gif of Kyungri from 9muses as Kyungri of this story )

For this chapter:  ♪ Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey ♪

(here's a gif of Kyungri from 9muses as Kyungri of this story )

 A sister?

Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes, this girl had to be lying. His mother would have never given up on her child!  And yet he had doubts because he knew his parents kept a lot of things from him, that's what happens when your dad runs the most dangerous mob of the country. He just never expected his parents to hide a secret this big from him. He had a sister he never heard about for god's sake! And even if he didn't want to believe anything she had to say, she looked too much like his mother to be lying. They had the same eyes and the same full lips, yep the truth was pretty much right before his eyes. 

" I must've been born too early for Mother, which explains why she lived her life like I never existed. "Kyungri stated before sitting on the big black leather couch." She had me two years before you, I never got to know who my dad was and I basically grew up hating myself because if even my mother didn't want me, who would? "

She had said all this in on bitter voice, even if she had a smile on her face, she couldn't hide how much all of this had hurt her. Chanyeol could see it and yet couldn't believe any words she said, the woman she talked about couldn't possibly his mother. And yet the young lady in front of him really looked a lot like his late mother, a sight which made him doubt even more. But it still seemed so unbelievable to him. The woman who gave her up was a person devoided of giving love, his mother wasn't like that. Yes, sometimes she could be overprotective, but that was the point! She loved her children so much she couldn't have possibly given one away. And yet he couldn't help but give Kyungri the benefit of the doubt, he felt that there were too many things that had been kept secret from him. And tonight, he was done with all those secrets. It's only at this moment that he realized Enya had distanced herself from him and he missed the heat of her body, even if he only felt it for a short period of time. 

"Does my father know about you? "He asked in a small hesitant voice. 

"I'm not sure, but I don't think so, every time tried to talk to her she was in a hurry of making me leave. So I guess she never told him.  "She concluded, shrugging. 

It didn't surprise him, he would've actually been surprised if his dad had known of Kyungris existence and didn't anything about it. But maybe it was for the better, Park Chanhyun could be heartless if something came on his away. He could've made the child disappear, sending her abroad or worse, kill her to make sure she wouldn't come back asking for answers. 

"You don't know what my dad is capable of, my mom protected you by keeping you away. "He said defending his late mom. 

"She protected me ?! "Kyungri repeated unbelieving, before laughing without any humor in her voice. "She didn't care about me, she probably only saw me as the one thing keeping her from having her picture perfect family. But I feel sorry for you, brother because manipulating people was all that she could do. Look, she manipulated all of us. "

"You're lying! She loved me, she loved all of her kids and would have never done something so awful!"

"And yet she got rid of me as soon as I was born and kept me away from all the things that were rightfully mine. I grew up in a foster home with six others kids and she didn't give a damn about me! She probably was too busy making you forget E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter