All my life I've been on my own

Baby look what you've done to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 For this chapter:  ♪ Video Games - Lana Del Rey ♪

 

Three days.

Three days had passed since he last saw her. At first, he didn't want to leave, afraid that she would disappear in nature once again that she managed to convince him of the contrary. She would stay and help him get revenge for his mother's assassination. However, after discovering how much his mother had hidden from him, he wasn't even sure he wanted to avenge her death she manipulated him, kept secrets from him. Made him forget about what he felt like was robbed probably the most passionate love story of his life. Truth to be told what he had with Enya was the only love story he had, given how much his parents kept him from being emotionally close to anyone. She's the only girl he ever loved and he couldn't even remember that! And yet he didn't dare to think she lied to him, he was sure she would come back to him. Maybe not like he wanted, but he knew she would come back. Even they weren't together, being close to her was going to be enough. Or at least that's what he hoped, he didn't know for sure that them just seeing each other to resolve his mother's death mystery was going to be enough. But after getting some memories of their time together he couldn't imagine her not being in his life. The memories of them embracing each other, basking in a bubble of love, had been where he was the happiest.He felt at ease, peaceful and loved. Every kiss they shared, nights they spent together, oblivious to the rest of the world. All that mattered was them and he wanted that back. He wanted her back in his arms, perfectly nestled in his embrace, her head tucked under his chin. He wanted all of that back. Recently he keeps replaying a certain memory of them in his head, it makes his heart miss a beat everytime he thinks of it...

He is sitting on the bed, his back against the board and she is straddling him, their foreheads touching. None of them moves, they just stay like that basking in this intimate bubble they build together. He has his eyes closed, head slightly tilted back. He leaves all the control to Enya, he wants her to kiss. He wants her to show him he is not the only one falling in love. He has always been very vocal about his feelings for her even if they've only known each other for a week. He knows it's fast, it's reckless and dangerous for him to open his heart to someone he's only met very recently especially since she decided to keep some things from him. Even though it hurts him, he understands why she is still very guarded. He saw from the moment they met that she's someone who doesn't trust others easily, it's okay he tells himself he'll win her trust.  The pace of  his heart quickens once he feels Enya's hands gently grab his face, her palms warm against his skin. 

This is not the first time they've done this, they just never got to the kissing part. The first time it happened he felt like something about Enya was off, like she was just trying to distract herself, to forget about her problems. Problems which she seems to have many and yet keep it all to herself. She's a proud girl, that he could quickly tell. She doesn't like to ask for help while it's all Chanyeol wants to do for her. He wants to hold her, love her, protect her. But she doesn't seem interested in doing so. He hopes that will change with time, he hopes she'll let him make her feel loved like she does for him, even if she isn't very vocal about it. 

"What are you thinking about ?" she asks in a soft voice. 

"You" he simply answers as he opens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter