2; The Apology

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Apology

AN; I think I kind of drunk while I wrote this. This chapter kind of make no sense. I will edit it soon, but for now. Bear with it!

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they're talk-talk-talkin’ about (talk-talk-talkin’ about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
Oh

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

 

"I always felt either too sorry for you or being guilty myself. I mean they always thought that you are happy. And they are the reason of all those happiness. But they know nothing. They know nothing about all your tears behind the curtain calls. They know nothing about your fragile trembling when you said you couldn't. I want to show them that you have me. But I can't, totally. What's wrong with it actually?

I was just wanted to show them that we are in love. That we have each other. That we have a certain someone to hold unto. What's wrong with it? Why are they keep on saying that they are disappointed in us? We are disappointed at them.

I believe them that's why I did it. I told them because I thought they could support me.

Nah, like always. I am wrong even at this thing."

He messed with his already messed up head. He wanted to cry with her. But he couldn't. For the sake of her to hold unto him like always. He wanted her to depend on him. And that's  sacrificing his cry baby side.

"And for the thousandth times I told you. You don't have to be sorry. None of us should. Especially me. I'm not sorry a single bit."

He heard her raging breath. Her small petite body probably was trembling from all the explosive feelings. It destroyed him. Just as much as it destroyed her.

"The word you said, just showed you how much a newbie you are to this world." Her voice squeak a littke bit. Even if the words sounded mean even when she said it, he didn't feel bothered. The words didn't bother him.

"They are important, Baekhyun. The fans are the source of all the rice we ate. The fans are the reason we've been knowledged by the entire Asia, no maybe world. They are important."

She sighed before continuing.

"I made them sounded like our source of money. Even if they are, they give us love. They served the place where we stand right now. At least that was what they are thinking."

"We are just in love." His whispers was above the sound of wind passing. So small that she almost not caught it. But she did.

Her heart always swelled when he said it. When he dedicated his love to her. When he announced his love to her.

Even now.

She could only whisper the same thing, "I know we are just in love."
 

Baekhyun slammed his fist to a nearby table. Shocking everyone in the room while he was talking to his phone with clenched jaw.

"What I told you about your anger management, Baek?" Taeyeon said carefully, scared that he might do something stupid.

He clenched his jaws even harder. "And what I told you about saying sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter