8; The 'Miss You's

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The 'Miss You's

 

A/N: Double, huh?

 

Following the breakup rumors, they've been in more relieved mode. They feel relief always washed over them for not to worry about anything related to each other, in public.

Almost everyone believed that they really broke up from each other.

Taeyeon couldn't agree more that it was one of her best choice of her life. It's, afterall, the only way to stay away from all the negativity.

During her solo promotion nobody dared to ask her about it. The company didn't even need to release anything, it wasn't relevant.

"The fans need to believe what they want to believe. The bigger the rumor spread the happier they'd be and the easiest it is for us to let you off from the dating title." One rep. once said to both her and him on different occasion. They agreed to it.

Especially Taeyeon, she was about to face her first ever promoting as a solo singer. Might as well promote it without any bad rumors around.

She was both satisfied and feeling awful about the news. But who she was to decide? Once you became a public figure, not everything is your choice. It is theirs.

He is too feeling the same way. He showed his love to his fans rather too much these days. But that's all he can do. So his fans would believe his dedication for his works. For them.

 

-

 

Silence.

It was their first meeting after a long while but all they could do was a silence eye contact.

She was preparing so hard for her solo concert in one of the practice room and decided to take a stroll of walk and get a water when suddenly she met him.

They both stayed in their spot. Unmoved.

Silence engulfed both of them.

Eye contact exchanged between them.

With a small breath each of them exhaled and inhaled.

Not even a single word needed, not even a single smile needed to be exchanged.

He walked past her and pat her head with the paper he brought.

She exhaled her breath, harder. Her heartbeat bounced so hard it almost went out of her ribcage.

She was afraid afterall.

A meeting after a long separation, not meeting each other, could do something worst to happen.

Like making a rumor came true.

But at last, it didn't happen now.

She sighed and proceed to take her water and returned to her practice room.

 

 

Only to find him sitting there on the piano. Eyeing the door like he would eat it alive.

Mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter