7; The Blond(e)s

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Blond(e)s

"What do you want for the concept?"

"What is it again?"

"Bohemian, I've told you that for the umpteenth times in the last hour."

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany are in the salon, they are sadly are the first and the second to do their hair and make up that day. "I can't even think properly, you know. My mind haven't worked properly at this time."

"Get used to it. We almost started our busy week again."

"I know." Taeyeon mumbled but enough for Tiffany to hear.

"So, hair color?" The hair-dresser came again, after preparing for her hair-cutting and hair treatment products.

"Let's go with blonde?" Tiffany suddenly offered a bunches of pictures with blondies.

"I have ever done it?"

"Never, it was always almost-blonde-but-brown, super light brown, or that one time when you have a pepero hair. Never actually blonde." She mentioned Taeyeon's previous haircolor.

"I think that would suit you. " The hairstylist joined, "And you haven't make such a huge difference so far. It'd be pretty if you add more pink to the color, you know, for Party."

"Pink blonde?" Taeyeon's eyes rounded at the mention and she shivered. "No, for pink blonde."

"That wasn't what I meant. The pink is from hair chalk, it won't happen like your green hair during IGAB, I promise." The hairstylist has been with the girls for so long right now. They haven't really change the salon for almost 4 years. Talk about loyality.

"Just try it. You can change it after the MV shooting if you don't like it. I personally thought that would suited you. And you gotta believe Madam Hwang." Tiffany said it without looking away from her magazine while the other hand holding her tumblr with iced lemon water in it. Yuri really invaded our drinks habbit.

"I bet I'd looked like a tofu. Whatever, let's do it." She sighed before leaning back to her chair. 

-

A few months later.

"Coloring your roots, Mr. Byun?" The female hairstylist came to greet him who just came to the salon in the early morning. Baekhyun never really interacted with the employees, that's why they're talking in formal manner to him. He just smiled and approached the hairstylist he usually went, he wasn't in a really good mood these days. Wondering why.

"Oh, B. Roots?" She asked while gave all-over to his dying hair. "Wait, it's so dry here. Are you trying to go bald or something?" The hairstylist scolded him.

"It wasn't even promoting weeks but the managers put our schedule so packed that I couldn't even use the hair treatment you left me last week."

Mrs. Kim, they hairstylist, didn't even reply him immediately. She just eyed Baekhyun's hair from the roots until the very end. "WE need a full hair treatment for your hair today, B. I felt like doing this all over again to all SM idols. Where is the other boys, anyway? Some of them have schedule with me today."

Baekhyun frowned at the mention, even ignored the question. "What do you mean?"

"I used to be the girls' hairstylist, too. I gave up because their hair got so badly treated during promotion weeks and they need a salon who could do that."

The frown didn't even leave his face, he didn't really get it. "Who exactly?"

"The girls'. Almost all SM girls went here before."

She mentioned again, "oh, Taeyeon was my costumer too, back then. Until during the preparation of The Boys. Her hair was so dry so I had to cut it so short. She hated it so much that she cried while I cutted it. But that has to be done, her ends splits so badly. I tried to cheer her up with the pepero's hair though. She didn't really like it, but the fans did."

Baekhyun didn't really hear what she said afterwards, he got so deep in thoughts that he didn't really hear Mrs. Kim said all the things she knew about the girls' hairs. 

Baekhyun suddenly got something in mind. "Let's go blonde, then!" He shouted after a few long silence. "No need to scream, oh Lord. You scared me!"

She tsked before added, "you kept reminded me of Taeyeon. Really. You guys are so alike."

He grinned, thinking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter