4; The Growing Pain

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Growing Pain

Music:

Growing Pain - Super Junior's D&E

Reset - Tiger JK (feat. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child)

 

 

She pinched the small part of her chest. Trying to ease the pain inside with a pain from the outside.

She has been feeling uneasy for the last few weeks. And she still didn't know the reason behind the pain.

Well she definitely knew that it was nothing about sickness. Because she felt completely fine. At least with her busy schedules and all she felt completely fine. Everything didn't affect her like she would usually feel. All dead tired at nights and completely sleepy in the mornings.

When pinching didn't affect anything, she started to pound on her chest harder.

At first it was only once in a while.

Then she started with something a bit stronger. And she did it more often.

When she finally reached her room in the dorms, while looking at a rainy windows with her head rested on the windows frame, she kept on pounding her chest harder.

Harder.

And harder.

She didn't remember a song was playing from her headset which she put when she was on her way from her last schedule.

She didn't remember the song was from her phone not a kind of soundtrack of her life or anything.

It was One Direction's They Don't Kbow About Us.

She didn't realise her tears has started to fall down slowly while she kept on pounding on her chest. It wasn't like she didn't understand the lyrics. She has been listening to the song for sometime now. That one time she got so curious that she searched for the translation. At the time she didn't feel anything. She didn't notice the song was so related to anything about her problem, her life.

"People say we shouldn't be together.
To young, to know about forever.
I say, they don't know what they are talking about."

A trace of her tears has been followed with another trace.

The pounding didn't stop.

Even when the song suddenly came into halt.

A notification of incoming call went into her phone. She didn't even check the caller when she picked it up.

Silence.

Nobody said anything. Not her. Not the person on the other side of the phone.

A part of her mind played the continuation of the halted song.

"They don't know about the things we do.
They don't know about the 'I love you's."

With her free hand she continued to pound even harder to her chest. She didn't feel it before. But that actually made her feel better.

At least her inside didn't overpower her outside. It hurt. Why suddenly it hurt so much?

"Tae?" Suddenly a hoarse voice came up from her phone. Startling her, like so much.

She stopped her pounding. But that didn't stop her tears. She didn't even realize that she has been crying.

"I haven't told you about the bad news and you've been making me feel guilty over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter