6; The Bad News

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift (ft. The Civil Wars)

6; The Bad News

It wasn't her choice of songs, to be honest. She was on her way to go back to Seoul after a short free Monday after the Lion Heart promotions. In her car alone listening to random playlist to ease the silence just like she always do.

And all of sudden the OST of Hunger Games sung by Taylor Swift filled the silence.

When those shadows almost killed your light.

 She cringed at the lyric. She wasn't fluent in English. But having her bestfriend to be American made her understand those words. The irony at the mention of light gave her a huge goosebumps.

She listened to the song until the end. It was her kind of promise to herself. To always listen to a song until the very end, she is a singer after all.

She didn't realized at the same time her mind keep on focusing to some old memories in the back of her head. She hadn't had the time to think so much all these days, with the promotions and her busy schedule. Before the promotions she was so busy with the preparation of her solo album, too.

"Just close your eyes.

The sun is going down.

You'll be alright.

Noone can hurt you now.

Come morning light.

You and I will be safe and sound." She was just singing along with the song. Not minding the situation outside her car, she kept speeding to her own likely.

Drops.

It wasn't until a drop of her tears fell into her arm she realized she sang with so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter