5; The Light

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5; The Light

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

Yoona saw a weird Kim Taeyeon, who has been eyeing her phone for the last 30 minutes she has been there. All she heard from her was a weak hello and nomore. It would scared her if she just knew this older sister of her, but she knew better. She was being like this probably because of the flashing name that has been there on her phone screen for the last 5 minutes.

Taeyeon's phone kept on singing. But the owner didn't even move a single bit since the first ringtone.

Yoona sighed at the view. Confused and worried all over her face. What should I do?

Tiffany tapped Yoona's shoulder and nodded slowly. "Let her be," Tiffany whispered in her ear, "she has been acting like that since we went home after last night schedule."

"And why is she acting like that?" Yoona whispered back, while making her way to the dinning table. "Not Baekhyun's, at last. I called him earlier and asked him what happened between them. He said they're fine, at least when they were talking last night. I didn't want him to be worried but I tell him to come here once he went back from overseas." Yoona only nodded.

A few minutes later another voice joined them. "I'm home!" Sunny said, almost visible in her eyes that she's death tired. Both Tiffany and Yoona felt a bit sorry for her, she did the most schedule out all of them. "Come on eat, Sunny. We have a lot."

Sunny went next to Yoona before rested her head on her shoulder. "Tired, huh?"  A little playfulness came in hand with her voice.

"Don't you dare use that aegyo, Yoona!" Sunny treated, along with snorts from Tiffany and Yoona's laugh.

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found,
I lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along
And I sing along

Taeyeon has been completely aware of her surroundings--Yoona's eyeing her every now and then or Tiffany's snorts or even Sunny's tired move. But she didn't want to give any possible reaction that would made them aware that she is hurting, or did she? And it has been hurting her surroundings even when she didn't really realize it before. Now that she noticed it, she wanted to keep quite. She didn't want her close friends--even family--get hurt, just because of her.

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night

A single knock was heard on the dorm door. She heard Yoona--who was glancing secretly to both Taeyeon and got a nod from Tiffany--say a small and chirped, "let me open the door." Before she stood up and get the door.

That was Taeyeon's cue to return back to her bedroom. Thinking things might be better if she sleeps all the trouble away. She was already inside her room and about to close the door when a pair of hand clasped around her eyes. She stayed still for a good five minutes. Trying to breath evenly and not to die of shock. She heaved another sigh and a deep breath.

She didn't realize anything at first but as the hand around her eyes unclasped and turned her to face the owner she found out. A warm flows of water has been leaving a trace on her both cheeks without her knowing. The hand moved from her shoulder to wipped the tears.

A faint hello was heard, it was crisp but real and warm. Just the thing she needs.

Baekhyun's back dropped back to close the door and leave the two of them looking at each other in her room. It wasn't his first time to be inside of her room. But every time he did, the room always amazed him. He still couldn't understand how could this girl, in front of him, could bear staying so long here.

It was when his mind focused back on her, he realized the tears didn't stop and she didn't reply him anything yet.

"Hey," he said again with one thumb used to wipped her silent tears and the other hand he used to comfort her shoulder. She must be went through something again. And the thoughts that it could be because of him ached his heart.

She still hadn't reply anything. In fact, she hadn't said anything since the first time he stepped into their dorm.

Heaved a sigh his both arm wrapped her small figure. Just then the tears, that keep flowing through her eyes, got worse. She screamed in his chest, crying even harder.

Baekhyun couldn't really do anything than to pats her small figure. Whispering a few 'it's okay's when he actually doesn't know what happened. But he was glad, he was glad that Tiffany actually called him earlier. He was glad that actually he went here. At least she could cry in his arm, not zombie-ing alone like she always did.

Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter