10; The Beautiful Liar (T Ver.)

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10; The Beautiful Liar (T Ver.)

The poll went 83% on Yes, so I will continue the story! Thanks for the votes!

Music: VIXX LR - Beautiful Liar (direct to soundcloud, click and play it!)

Listen to the song and read. Prepare your heart, it's going to be awful.

This is a beautiful lie
My last lie
Even if it hurts to death
I am hiding myself under a mask for you

I see myself in the mirror and I ask myself

Will it really make you happy if I let you go?
I’ll throw myself away completely because you need quiet time to yourself
Did I say those things without even meaning it?
As I replay your face when you screamed go away
I’m tainting our memories that were beautiful
I haven’t imagined a life without you yet but please be happy
So that at least my lie can shine

Take a deep breath, Kim Taeyeon. You will be fine. You can do this.

"Hey," her voice cracked only to hear a single hey from him. Tears breaming in her eyes listening to his voice. Why is this hurting so much?

Why is loving you hurt so much?

Breath, Taeng, breath. You will be fine, he will be fine. It will be fine for both of you. It is the best.

"B, I have a thing I want to tell you." Her voice cracked even more, but she didn't let him hear it. She inhale queitly, letting him know her best condition instead.

Maybe he sensed her vurnerability. She is in pain even when she tried to ignore it, she couldn't.

"I have a feeling of what you want to say, Kim Taeyeon. And I don't want to hear it through phone. Can we meet?"

And they meet.

Their meeting was short. It was the shortest talk they ever shared. And Taeyeon's feeling a bit too proud of herself because she could hold herself. She could muster every pain and hurt she had on her expression and burried it all deep inside. Or maybe she thought.

"You can't hide that expression, Yeon-ah." His first words almost broke her walls, but she didn't let him do that. She muster all her will power and her next word hurt everyone.

She took a deep breath and close her eyes. "Let's end this, Baekhyun-ah."

He eyed her. He watched everything she did. Her uneven breaths, her closed eyes, her teeth bitting her inner cheeks, everything.

"Give me time to think," was all he could say. And those words made her explode.

"Time? You need some time again? What was all those three months I gave you? What did you do exactly? Schedules? What? Loving you fans?" She screamed those questions at him, but she didn't let him answer it. "I gave you time, Baekhyun. I gave you time to think about us. That's the reason why I didn't do anything when you didn't even try to contact me. I let you have your own time with your fans, with your work. But you took advantage of it. You are swimming with the flow and I let you. So before I let your fans got angry at you again, let's end this. Let's end everything. I'm tired." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Trying to relax her hardened jaws.

Silence.

When she open her eyes, the words from his mouth hurt her even more. "You are egoistic, Kim Taeyeon. You are not the same person I fell in love with."

She smiled painfully at his words, the irony.

"Right, time changed me. Wait," another smile given. "No, everyone changed by the time. You just never realized that you, too, changed."

"Go, Yeon-ah, go." He was massaging his forehead.

"I will and once I went out of this room. We are no longer a thing. No, let's forget it that we are once a thing." She said, grabbed her purse and left.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter