3; The Winter Night

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Winter Night

The windows were glazed up with mist of cold. Not a single person outside who could bear wearing only t-shirts and jeans. A pair of jacket won't be enough to ease the cold winter feeling.

He sighed at his car window. Glazed with traces of snow.

The first snow of the year had fell. One sad trace of water fell on his car window. Announcing his sadness when he just shut his mouth up.

It's cold, I might need more sweater to warm me up. But I think I need someone more than that. I think I could bear the cold for another season just to have her right next to me.

He heaved a blow of wind to his bangs.

It wasn't even a long distance relationship. But he thought those people with a long distance relationship would meet their special someone more often than him.

Even when they were in the same venues he'd only have a few seconds to greet her and her group before he had to go and prepare his stage.

Or when he met her, only her without her managers or even members, alone behind the stage. She would only smile a grateful smile to him then left as quickly as she appeared.

He was grateful to be able to see her, at least. But that's just not enough to full fill this small part of him that's gone missing with her. He missed her. No, he always misses her.

He wanted her to him and for himself alone.

"You can't be that greedy, Byun Baek."

That was what she once said to him, when they had a long talk in the company's cafeteria.

"I am a greedy man, missy." He replied cheekily.

"You sure are," and with that she laughed it off.

He arrived at the venue of Seoul Music Awards that one night. Behaving like a good son to all the medias. Smiling all brightly to please the audiences. Tell them sweet nothings they wanted to hear. When in fact, he was anything but happy.

"Let's go inside, TTS is going to get here any minute by now." His manager stated and with that his legs moved by its own.

We must avoid each other at all cost.

We are not supposed to be seen together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter