9; The Overprotective Boyfriend

The Fearless and The Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Overproective Boyfriend

 

A/N: Don't hate me! It is super short!

 

"What are you doing?”

“No, what are you doing?”

“Working, oh God.” She rolled her eyes at him. He is being ridiculous again.

“I’m not being ridiculous, Kim Taeyeon.” He frowned at her. Wow, he was a mind reader now.

“Then, why are you doing this to me?” All the eyes started to go their ways. She hated all the attention.

“All artist, time to rehearse the ending.” The staff yelled by the stage. She sighed, time to be away from him.

“If you still want to go out there and do your work, use this. Cover your legs.” He said and passed by her. A warm cloth over her shoulder.

Ugh. The protective Byun is here again.

 

-

 

Taeyeon had been busy with her solo schedule all these week. When he called.

“I don’t want to fight.” She chirped to her phone, massaging her tensed forehead.

“I don’t want either. But your clothes kept bugging me.” He sighed to the phone. She could hear her own voice as a background of his. “You monitored me?” She asked, eyes wide open.

“I am, and I’m going to call your stylist to complain about your clothes.”

“Oh God, Byun Baekhyun.” She facepalmed herself. Annoyed.

“I don’t like how you sound annoyed at me caring for you.” He pointed it out. His voice tired.

“Well, if you, complaining about every single thing I wore, are you caring for me. Appreciated, but I don’t need it.” And she closed the call.

She knew he was talking about her first performance on music shows with I. Her clothes wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter