Taoris shipper - HAPPY B-DAY LUHAN

Stupid, Impossible craziness

Luhan scratched his head with the pen for the thirteenth time this lesson and then moved it to the mouth as he with a thoughtful expression fervently bet it.

"Hyung," he then leaned over to Xiumin, "remember that time we were dating?"

Xiumin rolled over his eyes to him and groaned, "Ugh, don't remind me!"

"No but it's important," Luhan nudged Xiumins arm until he sighed and gave him a look to continue, "what did you think of my spontaneous cupcake nights with dirty dancing?"

"Horribly weird and I'm glad we broke up!"

"Then what about my morning foot-massage with ice cream and cinnamon?" 

"Disgusting, who combines ice cream and cinnamon? Plus the massage felt like you foot- me."

"What about our daily lunch kiss?"

"Luhan, you literally forced me to kiss you, under the freakin table! I mean, what the man, it's even weirder than your 'let's go out in the mud and pretend to be pigs making love'!"

Luhan slowly nodded, "I get your point... Then what abo-"

"Let's just say the whole relationship was weird."

That shut Luhan up. He sat there silent for a while, pretending to listed to the teacher as he felt slightly insulted. After a while he leaned over again, "was there anything good about it?"

Xiumin thought for a moment, "Um... No. Not really," he said excusing. Then something hit him and he shone up, "there was actually one time! Remember that time you went to China with your parents and I said I was so bored without you that I thought about killing myself? That's actually when I realized I had feelings for Chen! If you‘d been here maybe I never would have slept with Chen. I'm pretty sure that was the highlight of the entire relationship, Chen's b-"

"Okay it's enough, thank you!" Luhan snapped, tired of hearing the ex's unfaithfulness. Xiumin gave him a curious look, "why?" he asked.

Luhan sighed, "I wanted to do something with Sehun."

"So you're dating now?"

"Umm, no?"

"And you're thinking about taking him home on a cupcake night with dirty dancing? Not even I who dated you thought it was attractive dude, you'll just scare him to the other side of earth."

"Really? The mud then?"

"Are you kidding me? No. Just no. If you do that I'll never forgive you and I'm not even the victim."

"Come on! It wasn't that weird!"

"Nah, you're right, it was worse!"

Luhan growled, "then I have no idea what to do!"

"Guess the thought of taking him to a normal non-weird original restaurant never crossed your mind?" 

"No, but it's a good idea! Thanks hyung!"

"Yeah, glad to help..." Xiumin said with a judging expression.

 

"Guys guys guys, did you hear?" Jongdae came running in the halls, "Kris took Tao on dinner yesterday! He took him too a freaking restaurant! A fancy one too!"

"Wow, I never thought it would be so soon!" Lay said and raised his brows.

"But I did! Pay off," Kai said and shoved a hand in his face.

"Now now, did they kiss?" Baekhyun asked.

"Are you kidding me? He literally ate Tao up," Jongdae continued in an excited tone.

"And then?" Kai eagerly wanted to know. Everyone sent him a 'so-expected-from-Kim-Jongin' look and then turned back their eyes to Jongdae, since, they actually wanted to know as well. Jongdae shrugged.

"Don't know, had to pee so I missed when they left."

They all rolled their eyes, "why did I almost expect that from you," Kai said disappointed.

"Hey, don't blame me! I had a really bad-"

"WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"

Kyungsoo, whom not yet had gotten used to all this just stared at them with a concerned look. Then Kris and Tao came walking the halls. Everyone stalked them with the eyes and didn't say a word as they settled in to the circle they were standing in. Kris frowned and gave them all a glare,

"What's up guys-"

"Nothing!" Luhan answered a little bit too fast, "hey, what did you two do today? Haven't seen you all day."

Everyone gave them an interested stare as they waited for the answer.

Kris sent them all an out creped look, "um, it's Tuesday guys, we normally don't see each other before lunch. I have advanced art-class the whole morning," he said. The boys continued the staring.

"And you Tao? Where have you been?" they more forced him to answer then questioned.

"I had language! You know I get some extra help on Tuesdays!" he defended himself, "what's up with you?"

"What are you talking about? We were just wondering!" Baekhyun said innocent.

"Yeah right...." Kris have them a skeptic look, "anyways so-"

"Wait wait wait," Jongdae said and held his arms up, "did you just say advanced art-class Kris?"

Kris nodded.

"I thought you weren't welcomed to the art club?"

"Those ers wouldn't recognize art even if it depended on their whole families life's, so screw them! I've started one on my own. And the good thing about my new art-class is that according to me, everyone has talent. Except for the ones who . So I believe you can imagine all the losers in the class? Thinking they can draw! Of course I'm their favorite teacher, giving them some hope," Kris said coolly while polishing his nails. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever makes you happy."

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" Kai interrupted, "were you together?"

Kris gave them another skeptic look, "I would never spend my precious afternoon with a crybaby like him."

Tao didn't seem to bother too much about getting called that.

"Kris, you've been friends for more than ten years, you have spent a lot of afternoons with Tao," Baekhyun explained. 

Kris scoffed, "Phft. Phft, no! Hey, there's songsengnim, maybe I need to discuss something with her! See ya losers!"

Kris quickly stalked away and left alone with the other dudes was Tao. He awkwardly laughed as everyone turned their eyes to him.

"Oh, hi Kyungsoo! How's the restaurant going?" he tried to turn the attention to D.O. The other one were just about to answer when Kai covered his mouth.

"So..." he said with his eyes glued on Tao, "spill it. Where did he take you? You know you want to tell us,"

Tao broke into a smiled, "OKAY GUYS I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" he squealed and waved his arms, "IT WAS SOOOOO ROMANTIC, but he doesn't want to tell anyone," Tao continued as everyone gathered in a smaller circle.

 

Throwback;

 

From: Bae ;*

17.12

Hey there hot-pot.

 

To: Bae ;*

17.13

Eh, Kris? Was that an attempt to a pickup line?

 

To: Bae ;*

17.14

?? :) :)

 

From: Bae ;*

17.15

Don't worry too much about it, you'll get wrinkles. Actually, just delete it.

 

To: Bae ;*

17.15

No but seriously, what did you want?

 

To: Bae ;*

17.30

Kris? Hello?

 

From: Bae ;*

17.41

You, me, 19.00 sharp. Wear something nice.

 

Tao just stared at the text. What is he planning now? Or did Kris just ask him on a date? No. That can't be happening, right?

Though, he didn't bother answering since he knew Kris would be pissed. He went to take a shower and spent an extra half hour styling the hair and put on some colonnade, just in case of. 

"Hey there handsome!" his mother greeted him when he entered the kitchen. He kissed her cheek.

"I don't know, I just got the strangest text from Kris, saying I should dress up -what's for dinner by the way?"

"Yeah, I know, he called," Tao sent her a 'what-the-' look and she continued, "Um nothing for you," she smiled just as the doorbell rang, "go open. And have fun!"

Tao gave her another strange look and answered the door, where he found Kris leaning against the wall. He took a look at the watch and snorted.

"You're a minute late."

Tao stared at him, then Kris took his hand and led him to the car. 

"What's going on?" Tao asked in the car after 10 minutes of silence.

"We're going on a date," Kris explained.

"Why?" he dared to ask after a while.

"Because," he got as an answer. "Why do you think? You're so awfully much not my style that I can't resist you."

They stayed silent for the rest of the way, Tao feeling briefly touched, until they stopped in front of an extremely fancy restaurant. Tao stared at the building with his mouth agape.

"Please tell me McDonalds is just around the corner!" he whispered.

Kris proudly smiled, "nope!"

He went out and around the car to open the door.

"Kris, why are we doin' this?"

"Will you just quit asking? Be glad or I'll take you right home!" he snapped back and Tao instantly regretted asking.

"A table for two?" the waitress asked when they entered.

"No, I booked. Kris?"

She checked her computer, "yeah, here I see you. A table in the lounge for you and your... girlfriend?" she continued and scanned Tao, whom just grinned on, with a skeptical look, "do you want us to change the team to a less romantic one, since it appears your girlfriend left you."

To Tao's surprise Kris swung his arm around his shoulder and planted a kiss on his cheek, "He may not be my girlfriend yet, but that's kind of what I'm counting on that this dinner will lead to. Do you mind?" he said. She blushed and shook her head, and then she escorted them to their pink table with red flowers and candles on. In the background it played nothing less than Mozart. 

The waitress left and in all nervousness Tao failed horribly to notice Kris pulling out the chair for him. So instead of planting his on the chair, he ungracefully crashed down on the floor with a surprised expression. He confused looked up, only to find Kris embarrassed by his chair.

"S-sorry," he said and hurried up to the chair, which now was at least one meter away from the table. He realized now that maybe he was to heavy for Kris to lift with the chair, but it was to embarrassing to stand up again and ask him to push in the chair. So instead he sat there and waited for Kris to magically grow some muscles.

"Do it yourself," Kris grumpily snorted after way too many tries and took his own seat.

Somewhere in the middle of this Jongdae unknowingly walked in after another toilet-visit. He stopped in a footstep and just stared at his two friends sharing a romantic dinner.

He whistled quietly to himself, "didn't know Tao was that much of an embarrassing date!"

Then he took shelter behind a plant to spy.

"Wow. I really like your fingernail," he heard Tao nervously compliment and mentally facepalmed. 

"Specifically this one? What about the others?" he heard Kris reply and facedpalmed even harder.

"They're alright."

Then it went silent, "mm, really good lamb."

"Yeah."

Jongdae felt as if he had to do something, this was getting too awkward. But he didn't want to expose himself. Then something hit him and he disappeared to somewhere.

Tao on the other hand was just about to faint from all the nervousness. He felt his sweat dripping unattractively and had no idea on what to say. How did this even happen? Why on earth did Kris ask him on a date?

Suddenly the classic music was turned off and instead skrillex roared on the highest in the speakers.

"What the ?!" Kris asked and covered his ears.

Jongdae proudly dusted off his hands and threw a glans over at TAORIS just as Kris rushed over to Tao to help him cover his vulnerable ears.

There, now they're kissing. Skrillex is the solution to everything. That and me, he thought just as he felt how he really needed to pay another visit to the toilet. That lamb may not be the best thing he'd ever eaten.

 

Present

 

"Do you think he's going to tell us the story?" Baekhyun quietly asked as they watched Tao stare dreamingly at the sealing.

"Don't know, I think he's having a flashback," Chanyeol replied.

"Mm, but should we tell him school has finished?"

"Maybe he's just waiting for Kris?"

"So you think we should just leave him?"

"Maybe that's for the best, or else we will have a mad boyfriend after us," they snickered.

"I wonder if it was Tao who forded himself onto Kris... Now he has a personal Gucci-source."

"Yeah," they talked as they slowly catwalked down the halls, "maybe I need to get myself a boyfriend," Baekhyun continued.

Chanyeol looked over at him, what about me then? He thought. 

"Yeah," Chanyeol then chimed aloud, "maybe you do!"

***

I couldn't decide weather to do a chapter about Luhan or just continue as it was... Maybe there'll be a Luhan chapter since I just happen to love him so much. Or what do you guys think? Would you like a Luhan chapter? Wasn't much of him today but I managed to squeese in some! Comment!

-Happy birthday Luhan, my deer. I love you to Kris galaxy and back. Almost as much as I love my readers. Thank you for being born as you. Love!-