Go green!

Stupid, Impossible craziness

“Ha-ha, so guys I talked with my parents yesterday and for some reason we came across you know like the Earth and the greenhouse effects and ,” Yixing entered the cafeteria, giggling. He took his usual seat and continued, “and then mom said it was because of the… hear this, fossil fuels.”

Yixing exploded with laughter. The other members blinked at him.

“Well yeah, Yixing, that is one of the reasons earth is going under…?” Baekhyun said confused, then looked to the other members to see if he was the only one with knowledge about that. Luckily, the members looked just as confused as him and gave Yixing worried looks as he kept laughing.

“Don’t you get it?” said Yixing giggling. Everyone slowly shook their heads and thought if it possibly could be a joke they didn’t get. “FOSSIL FUELS!” he spat again and started to snicker.

“There is obviously something very funny over the words fossil fuels…” Kris said slowly and gave the unicorn a look as if he was retarded. When hearing the words Yixing once again exploded and clapped his hands.

“It sounds even more fun when you say it!” he cheered.

“Someone take him to the doctor!” Kris rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers at Suho, meaning he should. “I think he’s high again…”

Suho sighed and helped Yixing up from the seat and started leading the way to his car. “Honey, when was the last time you did anything stupid?” he asked on the way.

“Stupid? I’ve never done anything stupid!”

“Did you buy any drugs recently?”

“Ummmm, not that I can remember…”

Suho sighed as he led Yixing out of school. “Of course you can’t.”

 

Once they were gone Baekhyun silently started to snicker. “Actually guys, when you think about it… Fossil fuels!” suddenly he exploded as well and laughed his lungs out. “Try saying it!”

“Fossil fuels?” Chanyeol nicely tried.

“Again.”

“Fossil fuels.”

And then both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other and burst out in laugh.

“Did you two hang out with Yixing last night too, or what?” Tao asked concerned.

“Come on Tao! Try it!”

“Tao, don’t you even dare.” Kris warned and Tao obediently shut his mouth.

“Fossil fuels?” Kai said instead. “Fossil fuels,” a smirk formed on his lips, “Fossil fuels guys!”

Then all three laughed together.

“Fossil fuels, fossil fuels, fossil fuels!” Chanyeol said giggling.

“Fossil fuels, fossil fuels, fossil fuels!” Baekhyun then mimicked and of course Sehun couldn’t resist as well.

“Fossil fuels, fossil fuels, fossil fuels!”

Soon almost all of them giggled the words and clapped their hands like retarded seals. Almost all of them.

“I’m friends with idiots,” Kris said and threw his hands up, “Why I haven’t left yet is a miracle!”

Tao sat besides and giggled shyly. He really wanted to try he too, but he knew Kris wouldn’t approve.

“You too hyung!” Kai then poked his side and nudged him.

Tao quickly glanced over at Kris, whom stared warningly at him. He can’t. He has to resist.

“Fossil fuels,” Baekhyun once again laughed and he just couldn’t hold it any longer. Kris could be angry, at least he got to have a little fun.

“Fossil fuels,” he then said and felt the words play on his thong and he as well exploded with laughter.

“I give up,” Kris said and left. Even class would be better than this.

On his ways to his locker he saw that little dude… what was his name…? D.U? C.O? T.O.P? Whatever, that’s not important. The dwarf shyly smiled at him and Kris politely stopped, giving him hope. The dude also stopped and waited for Kris to say something.

Kris just smiled at him, “Don’t even dream of it,” he then said and walked away, after giving him the hand.

Who cares if the lockers are in the complete opposite direction, he was awesome, and that’s what counts.

 

“My psychologist said that since she’s tried everything by this state, she wanted to try something new. Apparently this is a new method that I’m first to try,” Lay explained a few hours later.

“Which is all about you being more green? Excuse me, I don’t see the logic in that!” Baekhyun stated.

“No one does, that’s probably why she gave it to Lay; it makes no sense. But don’t worry, as long as he thinks it’s logical, it’s fine,” Kris said as he studied the overly happy Lay explaining more specifically to the others.

“So, ehm, then you’ll give me a ride home then?” Kris sneakily asked Lay, “You know, carpooling. It’s good for the environment.”

“I no longer drive cars. I bike. You should think about that too. Plus it gives you free exercise,” Lay happily replied.

“You bike?! It’s like five miles to school from you,” Kris gasped.

“Yeah, but it only works if you’re not lazy.”

“Yeah Kris. It only works if you’re not lazy,” Baekhyun teasingly aped and snickered.

“In fact Baekhyun, having your parents drive you to school isn’t that great either,” Lay pointed out.

“They don’t! Just sometimes,” Baekhyun muttered and hid his face.

“Your parents drive you to school?” Chanyeol curiously asked and Baekhyun embarrassed peeked between his fingers.

“Yes,” he piped. Chanyeol awkwardly ended the conversation there just as Suho walked in in the cafeteria with a milkshake, anxiously sipping a straw.

“Hey guys, I need advise…” he said while focusing on something in his head.

“You mean advice like you shouldn’t pay a company to produce straws like that. Let me ask you, hyung, what will you do when you’re finished drinking that delicious-looking milkshake –may I please taste it?” Lay firmly asked as Suho stretched over the cup to him and Lay happily tried a sip. Then he withdrew his serious face and stared deep into Junmyeon’s soul.

“Probably throw it away… why? Do you want it or something? Have you started a new collection of straws? How was it by the way? Good right?”

“Maybe I have. Maybe not. Do you know what the straw is made of? Plastic. Do you know what the cup you’re drinking from is made of? Plastic. Do you know what that means? Bad for the environment. –Oh yes, it was really good! What is it?”

“U-hu… Chocolate.”

“So let me ask you again, was the money worth it? Does it feel good to have paid a company just so they can produce more plastic and cut down more trees, just so you can enjoy your milkshake in specifically a plastic-cup?” Lay stared at Suho. Suho uncomfortably shifted feet and reached for some help in his other friends, only to find them staring just as much as Lay, probably just slightest more amused, at him.

“Urg, I just wanted a milkshake. I didn’t think of the cup… But actually, all I just wanted was advice about-“

“No,” Lay cut him off,” Go to the shame-corner and pay this a second thought. Then come back and tell us what you have learned,” he said and pointed at the wall at the other side of the room. Junmyeon frowned and looked over to his friends again for help. Still none to find. When he turned around to go to the corner he heard Lay call his name,

“Yes?” he asked. Lay pointed at the milkshake.

“Leave that here,” he said. Suho handed it to him and Lay with a mad face sipped the straw, “now you leave.”

“Wow… That was not expected from you Lay,” Baekhyun said when Suho had left with wide eyes.

“I needed my chocolate. Now I have to leave, to attend class. I also have to share a word with my fellow teachers about their waste of papers. Good green day, fellas,” he said and leaved with the milkshake.

 

Group chat: THE ING AMAZEBALLS

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

12.24

Important meeting. Secret clubhouse. Now.

 

From: Junmyeon

12.25

But we’re in class. Kris you have a test in five minutes…

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

12.25

Now.

 

From: Greenest-shade-of-unicorn-green

12.26

Do you think texting is bad for the environment?

 

From: give me Gucci and I will keep the peace

12.26

The Lay? Your name scares me. Ge!

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

12.27

NOW!

 

From: Greenest-shade-of-unicorn-green

12.30

Yeah, my name’s scary. Dude, you sound like some freakin’ series-killer.

 

From: give me Gucci and I will keep the peace

12.31

AT LEAST IT DOESN’T REMIND ME OF SOME -MOVIE! GEEEEEE!

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

12.34

NOW MEANS NOW YOU RETARDS

 

Nine dudes stormed in through the black door where Kris sat on a couch with his legs crossed and awaited them.

“You’ve been expected,” he whispered.

“What do you want, creep?” Luhan asked with a sigh. Kris slowly got up and started to count them.

“I only see nine. Where’s the unicorn?”

“He took a walk. He’ll be here in a minute,” Suho explained. Kris hummed and took a seat again.

“Let’s wait,” he said and closed his eyes to wait. He took deeper breaths as the time went by, “O FOR S SAKE! WHERE IS HE?”

“It’s only been two minutes, calm your pants,” Chen said. Kris slowly breathed out and closed his eyes again.

After a while the door swung open again and Lay happily entered, “Good green afternoon,” he greeted. Kris growled.

“Good, now that everyone’s here, what do you want Kris?”

“My BB cream’s gone.”

Everyone stared at the dead serious dude. Junmyeon took a deep breath, then he facepalmed.

“So wait, you made us skip class just because of that?”

Kris gave him an insulted look, “just because?” he repeats like he hadn’t heard right, “IT’S MY ING BB CREAM! And I’m pretty sure someone of you stole it. Or that owl.”

“Kris, no one stole it,” Junmyeon said and moved towards the door.

“Where do you think you’re going? No one’s going anywhere until I’ve solved this.”

Then Chen took up a beautiful bottle of pure BB cream and met Kris staring face with a grin.

“Here hyung, you can have it back. I borrowed some… Thanks,” he then threw the bottle to his hyung, whom carefully caught it with his life by throwing himself towards the flying makeup.  

They all watched as he crashed down on the floor, protecting his most beloved possession.

“So can we go now?“ Suho patiently asked as he took a few discreet steps towards the door. Kris waved his hand.

“Yeah, whatever,” he murmured while caressing the bottle, “WAIT!” he then shouted. “The bottle is ing empty. WHAT THE KIM JONGDAE!”

He rose up and headed towards the innocent-looking Jongdae. Jongdae held his hands up.

“Please hyung, it’s not my fault,” he said while backing along with Kris mowing forward, “It’s all Jongin’s fault. He’s the one who thought it would be a good idea to put makeup on his dogs.”

Kris cracked his neck over to Jongin who smiled like a moron while mentally planning his escape, “why, practically it’s my dogs faults. Their fur the cream like a sponge!” he did an attempt to laugh it away but Kris just stared. The others watched amused as they waited for Kris to attack. He threw the bottle to the ground and took small threatening steps headed for Kai.

“You’re going to recycle that, right?” Lay butted in, but then accepted the fact that he was being ignored and went to get it himself.

“So, now that we’ve solved this, may we please go? I really have to pass that test,” Suho asked and Kris waved them off with twitching eyes focused on Kai.

“Bye Jongin, bye Kris,” they happily shipped out the door.

“Yeah, good luck! Fighting!”

“Sorry Kai. Should I just book an appointment with the clinic right away?”

“Shame on you Kai,” Tao glared, “everyone knows the BB cream’s a soft spot.” He left with a snort and shook his head.

“I just love how much they don’t care,” Jongin murmured and prepared for Kris rage. Just then Jongdae popped in his head again. Kai thought he’d finally take half of the blame, since it actually was he who stole it.

“I’ll warn D.O for the sight, bro. Or just help him find someone else…”

Then he was gone. Well, so much for our friendship.

“You don’t think we should help…” Chanyeol asked on their way back to school.

“Nah, we better not. Hey are you up for a burrito?”

“Yeah, sure.”

The third passenger in Chanyeol’s car leaned over to the driver and passenger seat, “Hey, can you let me off by McDonalds?” he asked, “I’m really thirsting for an milkshake a la McD.”

They both looked back at Lay, whom had already grown tired of walking and took a ride with Chanyeol.

“Weren’t you against their milkshakes?” Baekhyun asked.

“That’s in the past. You gotta think ahead, Baek,” he patted his shoulder, “You have a lot to learn. So will you?”

“Yeah, sure, it’s on the way anyways,” Chanyeol responded.

***

Thought this might be a good chapter since it was earth hour and all last week. And guess what day it is today? First of April, so I have some questions for you. Ehem;

What room has no doors, nor any windows?

There was a green house, inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was red house. Inside the red house there is a lot of babies. What is it?

Paul's hight is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size nine shoes. What does he weight?

The person with all, or the most, rights.... You get something. Not sure what yet but we'll se! ;)

If I would have had any more chapters or time I would try to fool you or something and do a double update, but you just have to be satisfyed with this. I'll be gone for a while, coz I'm going overseas... Dam dam dam. I'll soon be back! Thank you!

Psst- leave a coment.