You've gotten yourself an enemy

Stupid, Impossible craziness

It was just one of those ordinary days when Jongin had forced Kyungsoo to let him walk him to school -he didn't get to pick him up in his car anymore. 

Jongin glanced over at Kyungsoo. Should he hold his hand?

Then a jogging couple came past them. Jongin followed them with his eyes. That's something he wanted to do. When he got married he would train with his partner and they could support each other! Suddenly something hit him and he slowly moved over his eyes to Kyungsoo. 

"Um, Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought about training?"

The little person slowed his steps a little and took a quick look at his own body.

"No...?" he asked unsure if Jongin was offending him or not. 

"Don't you think it's time?" Jongin nervously asked. Omg, this was so lame.

"Do you mean I'm fat Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked and looked rather sad. Jongin's eyes widened and he begun to shake his hands at the misunderstanding,

"No no no! Not at all, I just think-"

"That I'm not fit?" D.O looked down in the ground. 

"No! Your body is super fit and y and it has probably always been but recently-"

"I've been gaining some weight, right, and it's disturbing you?"

"No! I just-"

"It’s fine, Jongin! Thank you for being honest!"

"No! I'm not honest! Just listen!"

"Do you mean it's so bad not even you can tell me? I never realized it was that obvious!"

"It's not-"

"I should start training-"

"YES! That's what I'm trying to get to-"

Jongin shut himself up by the hurt look on the others face. This was not how he had planned it.

"I just think it would be fun to exercise together!" he sighed. Kyungsoo looked like he was considering it, and then slowly nodded. 

"Why not."

 

Truthfully, D.O didn’t really know what to think of this whole EXO, Jongin situation. It all felt very weird. Firstly, he wasn’t used to having this many people caring for him and secondly, Jongin was all over the place. Kyungsoo barely even got to go to the toilet alone.

Sure, he liked Jongin -perhaps a little too much-, but he clearly knew what his father thought of homouals and he would never understand. Kyungsoo didn’t quite know what to do.

But working out together could be a start. Though, he might have to buy a new set of training clothes. The pink headband may not be the… ultimate turn on.

 

"Tao!" someone whispered and the said dude turned around by the sound of his name. Though, the hallway was extremely empty, so he continued his walking. 

"Tao! Psst!" the mysterious voice called again and Tao felt how the panic started to grow. The person was scaring the fab out of him. He put on some extra speed to his feet without looking back and cried a little to himself. 

Someone was going to kill him. People would find him dead later and that I can tell you would not go with his outfit.

Then suddenly he was dragged into a dark part of the hallway -funny, Tao had always thought the school was lit up 24/7.

Anyways, he was scared. Really scared, you know so scared only Tao could get. 

The person in front of him was about as tall as him and reminded him awfully much of Kris. Probably because it was Kris, but Tao didn't want to admit, since he kind of enjoyed this kidnapped-by-a-hot-stranger-situation in all his fear. It made him feel like one of those hot chicks in movies. 

"Would you stop crying Tao? It's me!"

Tao cried out dramatically, "who's me? Ah, what are you going to do with me? Please spare my life, I'll do anything!" he said and but his hands together.

Kris did something between groaning and sighing and just slammed his face over this obvious drama queen.

“It’s Kris, idiot.”

“I don’t know any Kris. Do you want my Gucci? Please take it -but I would prefer if it was back before tomorrow, I need it for my shopping!”

Kris dragged him out in the light again and Tao burst out,

“Ah, Kris ge! You’re my hero!” he squealed and hugged the tall one tight. Kris rolled his eyes, “it was so scary!”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Did you want to tell me something?” the younger then asked when he was done hugging.

“Yeah, no. Not really. I just wanted to-“ Kris suddenly placed a kiss on the youngers lips, “-see you.”

Kris smirked at the stunned boy and said, “I’ll be at the café.”

And with that Kris was gone and left was Tao. He blushed like crazy while cupping his cheeks, not really knowing what just happened, just as Luhan came walking past.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” he screamed and ran out. Luhan’s eyes widened in surprise –I mean it’s not every day a screaming boy is approaching you like crazy fast. Even though it could be considered rather normal for a person like Luhan.

“HE FREAKIN KISSED ME GE! AGH, I MIGHT DIE!” Tao screamed and spun Luhan around in the air, and then, just like Kris, he was gone.

“The just happened?” Luhan asked himself confused and then continued to where he was going. For Luhan, this wasn’t something new.

 

“Wanna help me?” Baekhyun offered and held up the door for Chanyeol. The giant eagerly nodded and entered the music room.

“I just need to pick up a few things… See those sheets over there?” Baekhyun pointed at some arks a few meters away and Chanyeol once again nodded, “Can you take them for me?”

“Sure,” Chanyeol studied the papers, “what is this?”

“The song-club is going to sing at the festival and that’s my solo,” Baekhyun answered proud.

“Really? Can you sing for me?”

Even though Chanyeol had heard him sing thousands of times like this, Baekhyun still blushed, “sure.”

Baekhyun placed himself by the piano and nervously cleared his throat.

”…Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni…”

When he was finished singing he shyly touched his glasses and smiled at Chanyeol, who just beamed at him.

“Just as awesome as always!” he cheered and couldn’t stop himself from hugging the smaller. It was just an instinct, sometimes he felt like he just had to hug the life out of Baekhyun or protect him. Weird.

Just then Kyungsoo entered and stopped when he saw them. The scenario seemed a little too intimate to interrupt. He was just about to leave when Chanyeol called his name.

“Kyungsoo!”

“Hi guys!” he said a little excusing and looked between them, “I was just going to get some sheets.”

“You too? That’s why we’re here too!” Chanyeol said and broke free from the hug.

“Are you also going to sing at the festival?”

“Defiantly not! It’s just for me,” Kyungsoo slightly smiled.

“Can we hear?” Baekhyun asked, not really expecting much from such a creepy dude.

“Um… No? It’s embarrassing!”

“Please! What song is it? Is it this?” Chanyeol asked and held up some papers.

D.O nodded while trying to reach them, but unfortunately Chanyeol was too tall.

“Ah, I love this song! I won’t give you them until you’ll sing!”

D.O sighed in defeat, while Baekhyun just stared at Chanyeol.

Why was he so desperate to hear Kyungsoo sing? Though, he ignored it and just agreed;

“We’re friends, pal! We won’t judge,” Baekhyun smiled reassuring. And so Kyungsoo began to sing.

“…He-eojil junbiga andwaesseo Wait a minute

Gidarimeun neomu gireunde Has no limit

Daedab eobtneun neol jakku bul-leodo me-ariman dorawa

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh…”

Along with Kyungsoo’s singing Chanyeol’s mouth just dropped more and more. This was not what he had expected and neither had Baekhyun, only that the more Chanyeol’s mouth dropped, the more jealous Baekhyun got. Kyungsoo’s voice was flawless and he hit every note. Baekhyun knew he was good, but he wanted to be the only one who was good. Or at least Chanyeols’ only favorite.

Are you declaring war? he thought and glittered his teeth.

When Kyungsoo finally was done with his perfect singing Chanyeol clapped his hands and shook his head in disbelief.

“That was literally awesome! How’d you do it?”

Kyungsoo awkwardly laughed, “I don’t know…”

“Dude, you’re born with a gift! What’d you think Baekkie?”

Baekhyun shrugged, slightly proud he still had his nickname to claim his, “It was ok…”

“It was awesome!” Chanyeol once again reassured and smiled from ear to ear. Something then hit him, “Know something that would be even more awesome?”

Baekhyun, your one true love, singing alone?

The two of you doing a duet!”

Baekhyun’s mouth dropped. No, that was not going to be possible. D.O was going down, and that had to be fast. Preferably before he stole Chanyeol away from him.

“Nah… I don’t know. I’m pretty busy with you know school council and stuff…”

“You can sing?” Kyungsoo then asked and Baekhyun found himself offended staring at the smaller one.

Ok, this defiantly means war. Like, is he kidding me? No, I was just here to study the drums, since it’s such a beautiful weather outside.

“Yeah… Kind of.”

“Can I hear?”

“No,” I would blow you off the floor.

“Too bad… Well, at least I’ll hear you at the festival,” Kyungsoo smiled genuinely.

Yeah, . Then you’ll see who rules. Right Channie? Baekhyun expected him to hear his thoughts.

“No, I’ll be embarrassed!” he said out loud and twisted, not really meaning it. He would show that dwarf who he had to deal with and who was the lead singer of this school –even though it was just a jealous misunderstanding.

Kyungsoo smiled, “I’m sure you’re alright.”

Alright? ALRIGHT?! I’M AWESOME YOU LITTLE .

Hehe, we’ll see,” he said as Kyungsoo said bye-bye and left the room, “we’ll see,” he repeated to himself.

 

Later, EXO gathered up in the cafeteria, like they always did. Only this time, Kyungsoo was also there. Baekhyun occasionally threw looks at him, just as a control-check to see how much he smiled at Chanyeol or how close he got. Then his phone buzzed and he jumped due to the vibrations in his back pocket and Luhan quietly laughed.

 

From: Luhan

Someone’s jealous. *Wink wink*

To: Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun glared at Luhan, who just raised a brow.

 

To: Luhan

I’m Byun Baekhyun. I’m never jealous. I know I’m the only man in Chanyeols life.

From: Baekhyun

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and mouthed ‘as if’, then they both snapped back to the reality and Luhan saw Baekhyun give him an challenging look and then step his game up. Suddenly he cried out and slammed his forehead dramatically.

“Ah, my hand. Ah, Chanyeol it hurts.”

Chanyeol quickly reacted and took Baekhyuns’ hand in his, “Where Baekkie?”

“Right… there…” Baekhyun pointed at a spot and threw all the mass of his small body in the arms of Chanyeol. The giant caught him and blew on the beautiful hand while Baekhyun fake cried and sometimes threw glances at Kyungsoo.

that you little man, he only cares for me.

Of course, everyone could see that Baekhyun and his sassy was the only one for Chanyeol, as were Jongin for Kyungsoo, but Baekhyun just happened to be a bit paranoid and couldn’t help but see the competition in Kyungsoo. Well, it was his loss.

“Um, so my parents are going away for the weekend and-“

“You have the whole house for yourself? That’s awesome! We’ll be there at eight. Could someone of you guys bring the games? And you Suho, be a good teenager and don’t ruin this like you always do. Yixing, could you bring some of that stuff that makes you feel so happy?”

“The candy?” Lay blinked. Then Chen continued;

“-And my mother arranged a babysitter for me…” and he got ten stares from the others.

“Honey, we gotta fix that,” Kris said in a sympathy tone.

“No, it’s more like; he’s super hot and I kind of need help to seduce him…”

They gaped at him, Minseok’s mouth hanging slightly more than the others, “and you want us to what? Then what about the house to ourselves? No, it’s better to just get rid of him! You have Minseok for Crist’s sake,” Kris stated. Jongdae shrugged.

“I don’t know. Just try to help me. Give it an hour, if I haven’t seduced him by then, we’ll send him away. When Jongin has taught me all the party tricks. Deal?”

The boys though for a moment and Kyungsoo shyly glanced over at Jongin, thinking of ‘all the party tricks.’

Tao then muttered, “deal,” and got earned by some other stares, “what? I, too, want to see this really hot babysitter. Maybe he’s even single.”

Both Jongdae and Kris stared at him.

“What’d you say?” Kris glittered his teeth.

“Wasn’t the plan that he’d fall for ME?” Jongdae asked and gave Tao a face.

Tao rolled his eyes, “Calm your pants, idiots. I’m too fab for a boyfriend anyway. I roll solo –even though I’m madly in love with you Krese.”

Tao got up from his seat and added, “Jongdae, he’s all yours. But I might just enjoy the sight. Gotta go, it’s an out sale on Gucci. See you es.”

Tao slowly, but fabulously, catwalked away and Kris quickly got up and followed him, “What’d you mean by ‘I roll solo’? Are we not dating or what? I mean I kissed you for ’s sake. If we’re not, that will be really awkward.”

“I don’t know. How much money do you have?”

“Um… plenty, why?” Kris replyed, confused about the change of topic.

“Yeah, I think we’re dating. Oh, here’s my car. Please, can I borrow your card for a moment, boyfriend? I promise to return it soon,” Tao pouted and Kris groaned. Tao was just madly cute when he did that with his cheeks, plus, he had just called him boyfriend.

“For this time then, girlfriend,” he said and surprised Tao with a kiss on his cheek. Tao gasped and cupped his cheek.

“What was that for?”

“The perks of being your boyfriend. Bye now, babe,” Kris blinked coolly and closed the door for Tao.

Omg, I’m just like Blair in Gossip girl, Tao thought as he drove off to the Gucci sale.

***

Hey guys! I'm reeeeeally really sorry for such a late update, though, I hava an excuse. My computer decided to itself up the other day and I had to have it fixed. So due to that and lack of inspiration I couldn't update. Hope you liked it though. I'm thinnking of a double update since, OMFG I HAVE 101 SUBSCRIBERS! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS! You're the amazeballs! <3 <3

Please continue your support and comments, because I love them. Like seriously, I spend a lot of time reading them and laughing at how hillarious you guys are! In the best ways of course! ^^ And I love the support you're giving me! It makes it fun to continue! 

Please give me some more feedback and tell me your thoughts. Is there someting you don't like? Lemme know! I'll take my precious time, don't worry! kidding! But I will... Only I don't have any precious time...

Sorry for the long AN. 

Remember to always roll like the cool buffalo's you are. ^^