That is one disgusting pie I

Stupid, Impossible craziness

The doorbell rang once.

Kyungsoo panicked slightly and corrected the popcorn and remotes on the table.

The doorbell rang twice.

He quickly headed over to the mirror to check his pajamas. The small dude his fingers and then slid them over the eyebrows.

He grimaced. Well, it was as close to perfect as it was going to get.

How could this Jongin make him so excited? He really freaked him out.

By the third ring he flung the door open, panting from the running, and faced a startled Kai.

“Hey,” he said with a casual smile. He had his backpack flung over his right shoulders and was now eyeing Kyungsoo’s pajamas, “Nice outfit,” he then said.

Kyungsoo blushed, feeling a bit childish opposite to Kai and his ripped jeans and T-shirt, “T-Thanks. You too!”

Jongin smiled and Kyungsoo stepped aside, so he could come in.

“I’ve set up everything already-“

Then his parents came out from the living room and approached Jongin and Jongin felt his panic grow a little by every step they took.

Crap, the parents were home. He had expected to be alone with Kyungsoo.

“Nice to meet you, Jongin,” Mrs. Do then smiled. Jongin awkwardly smiled while shaking her hand. He really with parents.

“The joker, Jongin,” Kyungsoo’s father then said and hit his arm. Remembering what he had randomly yelled last time he met this man he madly blushed. At least Mr. Do thought that he had joked at that time, when he said he wanted to marry Kyungsoo.

“Hehe, that’s me,” he said and glanced over at Kyungsoo, who was also blushing. D.O’s mother curiously looked between the two men and Kyungsoo was about to chance the subject but his father bet it to him.

“It’s the guy I told you about. The one who talked about marrying our son.”

They both burst out in hysterical laughter and Kai awkwardly laughed with them.

“Yeah, totally joked…”

“We’re leaving now,” Kyungsoo then said and grabbed Kai’s hand. Kai blushed by the touch, but the parents didn’t seem to notice.

“That’s alright. We’ll talk more during dinner later.”

Jongin nodded with a forced smile and happily let himself get dragged away.

 

* * *

 

Luhan lazily lay on his stomach playing games on his phone. Sehun had occupied the elders’ computer and were busy playing games on that. Then it suddenly knocked on the door and Luhans’ mother stuck in her head. Sehun avoided eye contact, fearing she still held some grudge for the window.

“Your father and I are leaving now,” she kindly said. Luhan didn’t pay much attention, he just hummed and nodded as goodbye. She then turned to Sehun and he straightened up in fear, completely panicking, “Make sure to take care of him, Sehun-ah! I’m counting on you,” she blinked just as Sehun was about to pee his pants.

“YES, SIR,” he yelled out of complete out freaked nerves. Luhan skeptically glanced up but his mother only chuckled.

“Thank you! Well, have fun then, lovelies. Love you, my deer.”

Luhan once again hummed as reply and his mother left. Sehun then took a few minutes to let his heart slow down and he resisted the urge to pee his pants.

Luhan then whistled amused, “Be aware, she can probably smell your fear.”

Sehun glared at him a little, but then decided to ignore him. Then suddenly Luhan sat up and flung his legs over, so they were hanging down from the bed.

“Since we now have the house to ourselves, we should-“

“Kiss?” Sehuns’ eyes shone up and he excitedly scooted closer.

“-Throw a party,” Luhan then finished and gave Sehun a weird look. Sehun got red and moved away a little.

“Yeah, that too,” he then said.

“Move,” Luhan then said and made an attempt to push Sehun off of the chair, thought, Sehun sat very fine there and refused to move.

“Move, or I’ll kick your .”

Sehun chuckled but only patted his lap instead. Luhan raised his brows in disapproval. The younger just rolled his eyes and gripped around Luhans waist.

“You don’t scare me, you know, missy,” he teased and pulled Luhan down to his lap.

“DID YOU JUST CALL ME MISS? I’M COOL WITH A LOT OF THINGS BUT THAT’S CROSSING THE LINE!” he defended.

“You’re cute,” Sehun pinched his cheek, “Now use your computer.”

Luhan glared at him but then turned to the computer and begun to click on it.

“You’re not of the hook, I’ll get my revenge,” Luhan muttered as he comfortably sat on the youngers lap.

“Sure you will,” Sehun mused and wrapped his arms around Luhans’ waist.

 

* * *

 

“Yeollie!” Baekhyun screamed over the phone, “Did you read Luhans’ message?”

“Um… yeah,” Chanyeol replied, rather distracted by something.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun then asked.

“Um, nothing,” Baekhyun heard something in the background, sounding like a man sobbing while cracking eggs, “It’s Kris.”

“What’s Kris doing?”

“I don’t really know how to describe it… I think he’s baking his troubles away or something.”

“What?”

“Let’s just say we can all expect a nice buffet of sweets soon.”

“Oooookay… Well, are you going?”

“I don’t know,” Chanyeol held his phone to the side, “Kris, wanna hang out with some friends?” Baekhyun then heard them talking some more until he came back to the phone, “Will Tao be there?”

“Probably…”

“Then no.”

“But please! It’ll be fun!”

“We’ll see.”

Baekhyun then felt a slight sting of jealousy. Chanyeol were prioritizing Kris. Had he changed his mind, or had he possibly never even been into Baekhyun in the first place?

He then coolly snarled, “Fine. Well we’ll see if you see me there then. A guy asked me the other day if I wanted to hang out today. Maybe I’ll-“

“I’m sorry Baekhyun, I really have to go.”

Then he hung up.

What the actual ?

Baekhyun was supposed to be his number one priority! Not that sobbing sack of pathetic giant.

 

* * *

 

Jongin stared at the air mattress placed next to Kyungsoos’ perfect cuddle-sized bed.

“Will it be alright?”

He hadn’t thought he’d spend the night on a mattress, when there were two attractive dudes in the same room.

“Yeah, it’s alright,” he sighed. He knew they were both avoiding one specific subject.

The fact that Kyungsoos’ parents were homophobic.

“Didn’t know your parents would be home,” Kai said while placing himself on the mattress.

He had to get rid of this stupid mattress somehow.

Kyungsoos’ eyes got even bigger, “R-really?”

“Yeah, thought we’d have the house all to ourselves,” Jongin said with a smirk and crept a bit closer to the elder. D.O’s cheeks begun to change into a redder shade than usual.

“R-really?” he then stuttered again while gasping for breath as Kai was inches away.

“Mm,” Kai mumbled, studying the elders’ neck. Kyungsoo was starting to get serious breathing problems as his face took an even darker shade. He felt so warm, like he was on fire, and he wanted Jongin to get away from him. But at the same time, he wanted him to come even closer. Just as Kais’ lips brushed against his neck he got up from the bed, with his eyes wide.

“I-I gotta go check on… something. Be right back.”

Jongin chuckled lightly as the flustered D.O ran out.

Now, how should he tackle this mattress?

His phone suddenly bussed and he fished it out from his pocket.

 

From: Lulu <3

Heyyyy there fellas! The pears are out for the weekend and I got the entire house to myself, plus Sehun. I just need Junmyeon to buy us some liquid and could Jongin dear maybe bring some iness and let’s get this party started!

 

Never in a million years would Kai let Luhan ruin his sleepover with Kyungsoo.

 

To: Lulu <3

I won’t be there, and neither will Kyungsoo. So back off.

 

From: Lulu <3

:(   Just drop in if you change your minds.

 

To: Lulu <3

We wont.

 

“Who you texting?” Kyungsoo then stood in the doorway. Jongin snapped his head up.

“Um, no one. Hey, do you have any other mattresses?”

“Um, no, I don’t think so. Why? Is there anything wrong with that one?”

D.O came over to inspect it when Jongin grabbed his arms, “No, it’s perfectly fine!” he grinned reassuringly. Kyungsoo then nodded.

“The food’s ready,” he then said. Jongin straightened up. One positive thing about having his future parents-in-law friends parents home, was that they cooked! I mean, they’re chefs for socks sake, it had to be good.

 

“So Jongin, any girlfriend you’d like to brag about?” Mrs. Do wiggled her brows while passing him the salad.

“No,” Kai said with a light laugh, “I’m actually-“

“PLEASE PASS ME THE SALAD,” D.O interrupted before Kai managed to say the g-word.

They all gave min a weird look as Kai gave him the bowl.

“We’ve found the perfect girl for our little nestling,” Mrs. Do then proudly said while blinking to her husband.

“Yeah,” he responded, “she’s a real beauty!”

Kai raised his brows, freaking out a little on the inside. Maybe Kyungsoo wasn’t gay at all. Had he embarrassed himself completely in front of a straight dude?

He looked over and saw that Kyungsoo was looking extremely uncomfortable, but he hadn’t denied it either.

Well, it would only make it a little bit harder for him, but Jongin was confident could turn every straight dude gay.

Then Mr. Do widened his eyes while eyeing the watch, “Lord, look at the time! You kids, hurry up the eating a little! It’s getting late.”

Kyungsoo obediently nodded while Kai glanced over at the clock.

9.08 p.m.

Is he fricking kidding?

Though, he didn’t dare to argue and just stuffed his face with the delicious food.

 

* * *

 

Feeling he had to take action in purpose of keeping his man, Baekhyun rung the doorbell of Chanyeols’ apartment. The giant opened and looked down with confused eyes.

“Baekhyun, what are you doing here?”

Baekhyun crossed his arms, “I was worried about Kris. How is he?”

Chanyeols’ eyes darkened a little, not that Baekhyun noticed of course, “He’s inside and he’s doing fine, thank you for stopping by.”

As Chanyeol was about to close the door Baekhyun stopped him.

Did he really want to be alone with Kris that badly, that he would even slam the door in Baekhyun’s face?

Baekhyun felt like he lived in a lie. Had he really misunderstood Chanyeols’ vibes that much?

“Can I see him?”

Chanyeol frowned, “Why?”

“Because, he’s my friend too.”

Chanyeol sighed and said a little erse, “Fine, come in. But I have to warn you, it’s messy.”

“I don’t care,” he retorted as he pushed Chanyeol aside. By the hall a very delicious smell hit him.

Omg, he didn’t know Kris could bake this well.

Kris didn’t even look up when Baekhyun entered the kitchen. He was done baking for now and was placed on a chair, looking straight down in a muffin he held. Baekhyun grabbed a muffin himself by the island and then placed himself opposite to Kris.

Actually, he didn’t give a about Kris. They all knew this would happen eventually as soon as he and Tao got in that relationship.

“How are you feeling?” he sighed, feeling obligated to ask. Kris sadly glanced up before returning the gaze to his muffin. Then he crushed it.

“Like this blueberry muffin.”

“Crushed?”

“No. Salty. I purposely put more salt than sugar into it, so now it tastes like ,” he said, “Can I have yours? Mine is destroyed.”

Baekhyun hesitantly handed over it, as Chanyeol joined them in the kitchen, “The first hour he spilled more tears in the pastry than what’s healthy, then by the second he asked me to put on the happiest kpop music I knew. When I went to buy more ingredients the first time he asked me to call his grandma for him and when I got back he locked himself into the bathroom for like an hour. Then he continued baking until I had to go grocery shopping again and after I came back this time he’s been all emo since.”

Baekhyun slowly nodded. Who cares?

“Maybe he realized it tastes like devil during the time you were away?” Baekhyun said, busy washing his tongue after tasting the apple-pie.

“Perhaps.”

“I’m right here, you know?” Kris then said. Baekhyun gave him a smile.

“We know.”

Then he gave Kris another look. Back away from my boyfriend.

Kris just frowned then he decided to ignore Baekhyun, “Maybe I should call him? I mean, I could just borrow the money from Junmyeon or something.”

“No!” Chanyeol was quick to answer, which made Baekhyun frown, “Let him show you how much he misses you.”

“The problem is that he doesn’t,” Baekhyun murmured under his breath but earned a glare from Chanyeol.

“Shut up,” he mouthed and the smaller innocently raised his shoulders.

“You can do better than Tao, hyung!”

Baekhyuns’e eyes widened at Chanyeol. He wasn’t possibly referring to himself, was he?

“B-But not much better!” he was quick to add.

“You’re right, Baekhyun. Tao’s the man in my life. I’ll just go buy him that stupid thing.”

“Yeah, quit sulking like a little baby and go man up for Crist sake! You can’t just come to Chanyeol’s apartment like this every time Tao asks for something you can’t give him. Either you live with this unhealthy relationship, or you realize that it’s A FREAKING UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP AND GET OVER IT!”

Kris stared at him, “Yeah…”

“Now can we please go to this party?” Baekhyun begged.

“Whatever” Kris said, “Oh, Chanyeol, can you grab that apple-pie?”

Chanyeol gave him a skeptic look, “Why?”

“Imma give it to Tao, as a present.”

An idea hit Baekhyun, “Can you save a slice for Kyungsoo?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“But, hey guys,” Chanyeol shouted after them as they exited his apartment, “didn’t you say it tastes like crap, Baekhyun?”

“Crap? I’ve never said that,” he smirked.

“It should though,” Kris stated, “I added horse- to it.”

Baekhyuns’ eyes grew wider as he hit the giant, “AND YOU DIDN’T STOP ME WHILE TASTING IT?”

“Sorry, thought you knew.”

“HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO THAT?”

Kris shrugged, “Don’t know.”

Baekhyun spitted as much as he possibly could.

Chanyeol only chuckled, “Forget that I’m kissing you tonight.”

Baekhyun stopped, “Would you? I mean if I weren’t infected with horse-germs?”

Chanyeol shrugged, “I guess you’ll never know,” then he walked ahead while laughing.

Baekhyun flew around to stare daggers into Kris, “I hate you so much. When I’m going to hell, I’ll make sure you’ll be there to catch my fall.”

Kris innocently smiled, “I’d love to.”

 

* * *

 

“I guess they should be here soon,” Luhan said while swaying on his heels, “in the meantime, maybe we should-“

“Kiss?”

“…Pour up some chips…”

“Y-yeah, that’s what I meant…”

Luhan eyed the younger from the corner of his eye.

Sehun showed him a whole new side. He hadn’t thought the younger could be so forward.

The doorbell rang and Luhan happily skipped over. When he opened Junmyeon, Yixing and Minseok greeted him.

“Hi,” they said.

“Hello there, please enter! Junmyeon, did you bring the booze?”

With an unhappy face Suho held up the bottle, “I feel extremely irresponsible, but yeah.”

Lay nudged him with his elbow, “I brought some fun stuff too,” he blinked.

“Awesome!”

Just as Luhan and Minseok were about to hug Sehun came between, “Minseok-ah, where’s Chen?”

“He’s, ugh, he’s…”

“He’s shy and so are Minseok,” Luhan replayed instead, “But don’t worry, we’ll get him here. It’s never a party without Jongdae, right?”

Luhan blinked teasingly at Minseok and mouthed, “Balls,” before he went on chatting with Junmyeon.

Sehun gave the blushing Xiumin a glare before he headed over to the living room to put on some music. After a while Tao strolled in, slightly pissed they had blocked him in the chat the other day, but not pissed enough to miss out on a party.

Then after another fifteen minutes Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris entered as well.

Kris and Tao started off with avoiding each other. It was a good thing the house was big, so that they always could be on each side of it.

“Aren’t Kai and D.O coming?” Suho then asked.

“No, they’re too occupied with each other to spare any time for us.”

 

* * *

 

They had brushed their teeth and were ready for bed. The time showed 9.30 p.m. and Jongin awkwardly couched.

“Are you tired?”

“I’m sorry,” Kyungsoo then facepalmed, “He’s obsessed with bedtimes.”

“Aha,” Kai said. He had found a needle downstairs, right before they were done eating and had discreetly smuggled it with him upstairs. He then aimed for the mattress he was laying on and with all his strength shoved it thought it, “Hey, Kyungsoo, it looks like my mattress’s leaking…” he then said.

The elders even before big eyes got even bigger as he bent over his bed to look at the mattress, “Oh crap,” he then cursed and Kai couldn’t help but getting a little by the bad word leaving such a nice guys perfect mouth. He didn’t know Kyungsoo could be such a bad boy.

“Grr,” he winked and Kyungsoo confused looked at him.

“What?”

“Nothing, y. But since my bed’s unsleepable, maybe I could sleep with you? I mean, there’s nothing wrong with that, is it?”  

Kyungsoo’s cheeks begun to redden, “Um, no… No I guess there isn’t…”

But my dad can’t notice…

Good, scoot over then,” Kai motioned in the air with a y smirk. Kyungsoo had to swallow hard before he could proceed.

While in bed the younger didn’t use any space more than necessarily, “Is this okay?” he asked as he lied taped up next to D.O.

“Uhu,” Kyungsoo breathed, unable to get anything reasonable out of his mouth. He looked straight up in the roof and silently prayed to god.

Please good Lord. Don’t make my father walk in on us. That would mean my final sleepover with anyone and especially Kai. Even thought he freaks me out, like all the time, I still want him here. And for the love of you, please make him take away his hands before I’ll explode.

Kais hands roamed around a little on Kyungsoos’ stomach until he found the waist. D.O tried to focus all his thoughts on breathing and silently counting.

1 breath… 2 breaths… 3 breaths, you’re doing perfectly fine Kyungsoo… 4 breaths, please God save me… 5 breaths…!

Kais hand hugged him a little and he completely lost himself.

Crap, where was I? 1…2…3… Please don’t do this to me Jongin!

Kai then suddenly groaned and Kyungsoo had to use all his willpower that was left to not cry out loud.

“Well, I can’t sleep,” Kai then said with a sigh, “This is like five hours earlier than I ever go to sleep.”

It took a while before Kyungsoo had gathered himself enough to answer, “R-really? T-Then w-what do you w-want to d-do?” he asked shaky, fearing Kais thoughts.

I’m not ready to lose my ity!

Kai and smacked his lips…

 

…DUN DUN DUN, to be continued~~

 


I give you guys a nice weekend-update! ;) 

Hope you're all allright! 

Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote.

But mostely, I seriously worship your comments. They literally make my day!

Love ya'll amazeballs! <3 ^^