Running free II

Stupid, Impossible craziness

“How’s Jongdae?”

“Um, you mean physically or mentally? Cause right now, I believes he’s physically more healthy than mentally,” Baekhyun replies Jongin as they look down on the boy playing with his phone.

“Don’t you think we should do anything?” Kyungsoo hesitantly asked. The two other boys looked at each other.

“Nah, he’ll be fine,” they then waved the question off.

OKAY GUYS, WE’RE HALF TIME AND I HAVE ANOTHER ADVERTISEMENT, besides from the information that we’re at the moment behind with 20 points, but we’ll keep on cheering on our Beasts and then hopefully they’ll at least try to win this,” Taos’ voice spoke up in the speakers, “however, back to the advertising, -Boys and girls, whenever you feel bad, whatever the time is, wherever you are located, if you feel sad or even slightly depressed, call Suho. He knows what to do. This was a advertise from the kindhearted Lay everybody. Lay. He paid me all 20 bucks this advertisement was worth, unlike someone else –yes Kris, I’m talking about you right now but don’t worry honey, I love you anyway-. So yeah, I think that was all for now, the game will soon proceed. Fighting Beasts!

 

“YAH!” Chanyeol screamed and ran around like a beheaded chicken, “where is Xiumin when you need him? He said he could handle this!”

“Haven’t seen him since we started, I think he said something about Jongdae not being in his right mind…” Luhan said with a suspicious face, “but I don’t know, maybe he just went to pee.”

“30 MINUTES AGO? I surely don’t hope he has peed for half an hour!”

“Nah, you right. Sounds kinda tiring…” Luhan retorted, pecking a finger at his cheek.

Then the doors to the locker-room swung open and Minseok stood there in the opening, panting, “Sorry, but I have-“

“MINSEOK, CAN YOU NOT EVEN HANDLE ONE SIMPLE TASK? I NEED MY DAMN WATER!” Chanyeol barked.

“Here captain,” Minseok said, handing a bottle over.

“Now wipe my sweat.”

Minseok did as he was told and nicely but a little bit stressed wiped the non-existing sweat, due to the fact that since Chanyeol was the captain he didn’t have to exercise to much. According to him, he was just there to look good. All the thinking was left to either Kris or Luhan. But of course he took all the cred for the ‘well-played’ game later on.

“Um Chanyeol, I really need to go and take Jongdae to the hospital,” Minseok said.

“You mean to leave me at the time I need you the most?”

“Chanyeol, my task isn’t important. You can live without a sweat-wiper, but Jongdaes’ condition’s-“

“Whatever, just leave. Oh and could you buy me a double espresso on the way back? Thanks, love ya hyung.”

 

Hi again, I’m back. You know what, life’s just kind of boring up here, so why not kill some time dead talking to you guys. Hey do you know something that would be nice? It would be nice if some certain football player could care to bring his sweaty –but of course very nice- up here to entertain me. But what world am I living in? That would never happen. Oh and Kris? I borrowed your card again. Thanks for new scarf.”

 

Woohoo, it’s just seven and a half minute left now. Yay!

 

So yeah, my dream came true. Kris was just here. Um, I think we can expect an exciting second period, he has a lot of anger to take out, despite the fact he just scolded me pretty bad. Apparently he wasn’t as great minded as I had thought he would be about the scarf. Hum, too bad. Well, whatever, he still loves me.

 

Just got paid another 20 bucks from Kris, yay, so I’ll just bring his advertise – Scratch that Tao said I love him. I don’t. No one does. He’s just some scary, odd-looking creature made from a panda and a human-. Wow, thank you Kris. Now you’ve exposed our secret language. I love you too though.”

 

Hahah, I actually just got a real advertisement, Baekhyun says –So I just pay you 20 bucks and you read anything out loud?- Huh. So not worth 20 bucks Baekhyun hyung, but yes, -Oh and by the way, you and Kris are weird.- well thank you.”

 

It’s four minutes on the dot left guys and Mr. Choi has something on his heart –I’ve been listening to this idiot talking over the speakers for a while now and I realize the reason people go to school. Please students, take care of your time in school and attend class. Or else you’ll end up just like these people, whom I believe is the only ones who have actually advertised during this whole game, if you can even call it advertisement.-, Wow songsengnim. I’ll try not to take that personally…

 

Okay let’s wrap this up with Baekhyun hyung’s final message – I’ll be the one cheering the loudest for you Chanyollie, fighting! I’ll be waiting for you – Yeah, and he thinks Kris and I are weird. So, some of you may wonder if this is actually advertisement. No, no it’s not, but people pay me so whatever. It’s now one minute and thirty seconds before the second period begins. Let’s all count down together. Oh and thank you for keeping me company. Hope you all lived despite I didn’t get to talk about Gucci, but I’ll blame that on Suho hyung. Now let’s count guys! I can’t hear you! Eight, seven, SIX, FIVE-

“FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!” the audience screamed as the football team once again ran out on the field.

 

“So, is he ok?” Minseok bit his lower lip.

“Um, he just need to grow some brain cells back and maybe get like a life or something, but I wouldn’t say he’s dying. Oh and, he wants to see you,” the nurse said and then walked off to the next patient.

“Jongdae? Jongdae, how are you?”

“Is that you babe? Ugh, I think they drugged me or something, ‘cause I feel completely stuffed.”

“That would probably be some mental-pills.”

Jongdae rocked from side to side in his bed with a sheepish smile on his lips, “I feel like a cloud. I feel like… I feel like… water,” he said like he just had been enlightened, “do you ever have that feeling? Like you is just some tiny free water molecule?”

“No.”

“I do. My name would be Robert.”

“I think it’s time for Robert to go home and rest,” Minseok tried to pull Jongdae out of the bed.

“Can you come with me? Can you give me a kiss first? Can you carry me? Wouldn’t it be totally romantic if you were to carry me? Robert and… your name could be… Mike.”

“Like Romeo and Juliet? Sorry babe, but I wouldn’t die for you.”

“I would die for us both,” Jongdae blurred and planted a kiss on Minseok’s cheek as they exited the hospital.

“Thank you,” Minseok pushed Jongdae into the front seat of his car, “then I know I’ll be safe. What takes it, like, one freaking game and swish, Jongdae’s in the hospital with a loss of at least half his brain cells? Yeah, I feel real secure now.”

 

“Kyungsoo hyung, did you enjoy the game?” Jongin asked as they went over to the field to talk to the rest if the guys.

“It was fun,” D.O responded with a shy shrug.

“Are you cold?” –I just want to mention now that it’s like ing 18 degrees outside-.

“Um, no-“

“Here, take my jacket,” before Kyungsoo could resist Jongin had thrown his blue jacket over Kyungsoo’s shoulders and were now smiling deerly at him like he had just saved him from freezing his but off.

Then Minseok arrived and tiredly walked over the field.

“How’d it go guys?”

”Better than last time,” Luhan cheered, ”we only lost by 60 points this time.”

”That’s…um, good, I guess?” Minseok slowly asked. Kyungsoo just looked at them. Then some random cheerleader ran up to them. Or, apparently she knew Baekhyun ’cause it was him she ran up to.

”Yah, Baekhyunnie! I didn’t know you were into football!”

He smiled at her and scratched his neck as everyone watched, ”Not really, I just came for my friends sake,” he explained.

Chanyeol sighed, he came for us all, he thought.

”Oh,” the girl said, ”well have you talked to… who was it? Um…”

”I’ve talked to them all and they’ll gladly help.”

She smiled at Baekhyun.

”Hey, you’re Taeyeon right? Who the though dancing would be a great entertainment while basketball or football wouldn’t? I just can’t see the logic in that,” Kris said with a offended face while pointing agressivly at her.

She blinked, ”we haven’t acutally discussed that, but I guess it wouldn’t-”

Baekhyun quickly covered , ”trust me, it’s not a good idea,” he whispered. Kris just continued the intern staring. Out loud Baekhyu said, ”We’ve discussed this a lot and no. No Kris, you’re not welcomen to play.”

Kris snorted, ”you unthankful humans. Whatever, I’ll just head home now. Chanyeol are you coming?”

As the he was he knew Baekhyun wouldn’t like him asking Chanyeol that, but whatever, who cares? He chose ing dancing over sports. Chanyeol quickly gathered his stuff by the word of his elder and sent Baekhyun a glance, whom were staring pretty obviously at him. They all splittered, the football players happy with their loss and the others just happy this was finally over. Two hours later their all’s phones bluzzed.

 

Group chat: THE ING AMAZEBALLS

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

22.38

So guys, I’m kinda confused. Why’s that D.O always hanging around? I’ve never agreed to anything.

 

From: Kaikaikai

22.39

Because.

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

22.30

You just shut up, I’m not talking to -kissing immature teens. Suho, talk to me.

 

From: The manliest.

22.32

Um, what’s the homework for tomorrow guys?

 

From: Junmyeon

22.33

I like Kyungsoo. Let’s welcome him as the open minded people we are!

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

22.33

No

 

From: Kaikaikai

22.34

And that’s why Suho hyung’s my favurite hyung.

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

22.45

Suho, you and I are going to have a long chat tomorrow. Or, the length of the conversation is entirely up to you.

 

From: Junmyeon

22.50

Why did that sound awfully much like a threat?

 

From: The manliest

22.51

Homework anyone?

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

22.52

Because it was

 

From: Mr. Baozi

22.53

Let’s talk tomorrow. I want to sleep. And Kris, get over yourself

 

From: Kris-the-flying-dragon

22.54

THIS IS NOT OVER

 

From: Mr. Baozi

22.55

Whatever, good night

 

From: The manliest

23.47

So I guess I’ll just have to come up with another explination why I haven’t done it?

 

From: King of bubble tea

23.48

Sorry hyung. Don’t know the homework either…

 

From: The manliest

23.49

Naw, it's ok Sehunnie! Thanks anyway! ^^

***

Kinda short and boring chapter but I felt like I had to update. My brother left yesterday. I'm actually quite ok, even though I'm still waiting for him to enter the door all the time. But however, I'mma keep updating like normal. I've just gotten back from Poland too, so I'm really tired. I'm going to use that as a excuse for this chaper. Hehe! Hope you like it, despite all the typos and errors. My computer decided to itself up too so... Hope you guys' alright! //me ^^