Detention

Stupid, Impossible craziness

If you open the second door from the backside of the school you’ll face a long dark hallway. Your only directions will be to follow that hallway until the end, and then you’ll turn left two times. But the tricky part here is that you can’t turn two times in a row. You have to take exactly five and a half steps between. So yeah, use your head a little. What do you think? Left turn, turn? That would only make you crash into the wall. Geez, here I was thinking I was the dumb one.

Anyways, back to the mystery! There, after the second turn you’ll find a door. That door may or may not take you to Narnia, but the odds are probably not in your favor, unfortunately.

So yeah, what the most people will find is the detention.

Those were the only directions D.O had gotten from Chen and his ugly handwriting.

He wide-eyed opened the door and discovered an almost new world. This was his first time entering this horrifying, strange room of weird people and stupidness. He couldn’t help but asking himself as he walked past some desks; how the duck did he end up here?

This was so not him. His parents had stared at him when announcing he’d attend detention this Friday.

“Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!” he heard Jongin’s voice cut through his thoughts. He blinked and focused his eyes on the male. Slowly and terrified he placed himself next to him. People here was nuts, or so he had heard.

Of course, EXO was here, but they were probably the calmest ones in the room –and that my friends, is not something deafening quiet.

No, people was running around freely, passing balls to each other, talking about… stuff, murdering each other, simply everything opposite doing schoolwork.

Once again he asked himself how the heck he had gotten himself here.

Of course he knew the reason, he just couldn’t believe what had happened to him. A half year ago he was a nice, bullied, good student. Honestly, he was kind of content with that. But noooo. Now he had EXO and Jongin. For them it didn’t matter they just got to know each other, they wouldn’t hesitate blaming D.O for every single little thing.

 

“Baekhyun, how did that egg end up on my car?”

“Simply Songsengnim, it was D.O.”

 

“Mr. Byun, why did you glue my to the chair?”

“No, no, no Mr. Choi, you got it wrong! It was Kyungsoo!”

 

“Baekhyun, I can see you holding that spray cream. Did you spray down In-lee?”

“Don’t blame me, Kyungsoo did it!”

 

“Baekhyun…-“

“Is that Kyungsoo running away with your answers?”

 

“Baek-“

“Shhh, what you mean is; Kyungsoo.”

 

“Someone has locked in all the teachers in the bathroom. Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun held his hands up, “It was defiantly Kyungsoo! He’s been talking about that prank since forever.”

“But Kyungsoo’s locked up as well…”

Baekhyun his lip with a thoughtful expression. The universe was workin’ against him so he had to think of a good explanation and slightly panicked on the inside.

“That’s what you think,” he said, rather satisfied with his explanation. The headmaster gave him a worried look but let it go.

 

When Kyungsoo’s thinking about it, it seems like the only person actually blaming him is Baekhyun.

Strange.

Of course, Baekhyun couldn’t always blame Kyungsoo and like every Friday ended up on the detention as well. No exceptions. But he wasn’t alone.

“Good evening, kids,” the poor teacher sighed as he walked in. He was, once again, put held responsible for detention, instead of going home to his family this Friday afternoon.

The students smiled at him innocently, “Evening, teach.”

“Well, you know what you’re supposed to do, even though I doubt any of you are actually planning on doing it. I’m just going to sit here and assume, like the responsible teacher I am, that you’re doing it. So whatever you’re going to do, please keep quiet. I’ve had a rough day and would appreciate silence.”

The teacher’s eyes suddenly landed on one, big-eyed student, which he had never seen anywhere near here before. He found himself staring the boy down, stunned, “I’m sorry, Kyungsoo, are you lost?”

He shook his head while keeping his eyes on the floor. Baekhyun proudly smirked, “Kyungsoo’s been a bad boy, songsengnim. That’ll effect his grades, won’t it?”

The teacher gave Baekhyun a nasty look, “If we’re going to depend the grades on times students has been to detention then it does not look oh so great for you, Mr. Byun.”

“Did someone say my name?” Sehun then snapped his head up from the desk in confusion. Mrs. Choi glared at him a little before turning back his attention to Baekhyun.

“I think Kyungsoo’s doing fine. I’m just shocked.”

“Welcome to the club,” Chanyeol muttered under his breath, for just him to hear, “I’m always as surprised every time I’m here and keep asking myself why I’m here, again.”

Though Kris heard and snorted, “So you mean the fact that they’re punishing you for making a whole class believe that holiday came early and they skipped two hole days of school, is somewhat surprising for you?”

Chanyeol eagerly nodded, “Can you believe it hyung? That prank was genius!”

 

“So,” Suho turned to Kyungsoo, “let’s all give Kyungsoo a good first impression of detention and make him feel comfortable!”

Jongdae snorted, “There’s nothing comfortable with detention. Or do you want me to set up a tea place with blankets and cookies to make him feel really cozy?”

“What are you even doing here Suho hyung?” Jongin asked, “You always pay yourself out.”

Suho shrugged, “Didn’t have anything better to do.”

“Wow,” they all amazed, “You really have no life, gramps.”

“Hey, don’t talk like that to ma boy!” Mr. Choi suddenly butted in and they gave Junmyeon a meaning look.

Kyungsoo looked from one to another. Then he decided to do what he was here for and all of them watched as he took up his schoolwork. They looked in awe as he sharpened his pencil and begun to calculate.

“Fascinating,” Tao then said while leaning his head on the table. Kyungsoo looked up from his book with a questioning look, “You’re the first one in years to actually work. Never thought I’d see one of those. They’re like extinct.”

“He’s fresh meat, we’ll soon warm him in,” Baekhyun evilly smirked earning a smack from Jongin. Then Kai moved his chair as close to Kyungsoo as possible.

“Can you teach me?” he asked, creepily close. The already wide-eyed dude’s eyes grew bigger at the sudden closeness and moved back a little. He was indeed a little scared of Jongin. The guy was everywhere.

“Can’t you ask Suho hyung? He’s better than me at math.”

“Um… No? Suho’s suffering from… amnesia.”

“Amnesia?” Kyungsoo gave him a worried look, and then he looked over at Suho who was currently looking out the window dreamingly.

“Yeah. He forgets things the second he learns them,” Jongin said convincing.

“I’ve never noticed that before. I thought he was pretty sharp.”

“Noooo, no, no! Dumb like an elephant.”

“But elephants are-“

“Anyways, he can’t help me, so just show me!”

“Sure, what is it that you don’t get?” Kyungsoo sighed.

“Um… I can’t explain it, its too complicated.” Kai opened his book and looked through it, trying to find the assignment.

After a while Kyungsoo was left staring at it, “What math book is this?”

“The usual one?”

1+1=2

“Um, no. Here, this is for my year,” Kyungsoo showed him his book, “But that’s mostly just repetition from last year and a few new stuff. Yours is supposed to be harder. That’s what you learn in kindergarten,” he said accusingly looking at the youngers math book.

“Oh, so that’s why I don’t get it,” Kai said like it all made sense now, “I never learned this in kindergarten.”

Kyungsoo tried to suppress a worried look, but realized it wasn’t working too well. Kai then took Kyungsoos’ book and made big eyes.

“I’ve never figured what this stuff is. Is it like advanced English class or something?” he said, referring to the letters mixed with numbers. Kyungsoo sighed supplied.

“Are you even passing math…” he mumbled under his breath, “Let’s forget math,” he said to Kai and the younger reified breathed out.

“Thank you, my mind was almost about to blow.”

“We weren’t even doing any,” Kyungsoos’ said, a little scared of the dudes’ stupidness. The younger, though, didn’t care one bit and just laid up his feet.

“Let’s talk about this weekend instead,” he said. Kyungsoo made big eyes and raised a brow, meaning he didn’t understand what he meant.

“Let’s have a sleepover,” Kai continued.

“Yay!” Jongdae cheered from behind, “I’m sooooo in!”

“Shut up, you’re not invited,” Kai snapped back, then turning back to D.O with hopeful eyes. Kyungsoo blushed.

“J-Just the two of us?” he then asked and Jongin nodded, “I don’t know, I have to ask, but… yeah…”

“Really?” Jongin beamed, almost about to himself from excitement. Kyungsoo had almost said yes. He had definitely not said no at least.

D.O nodded, still blushing.

“Oh, that reminds me,” Suho then cut in, “Kyungsoo can you tell your father that I’m sorry I haven’t called back. I’ve forgotten, but I’ll call him tonight.”

Kyungsoo –still thinking Suho has amnesia- gave him a sympathetic look, “It’s okay Junmyeon. He’ll understand.”

Unsure what the tone in Kyungsoos’ voice means Suho awkwardly look from side to side with a small laugh, “Thanks?”

D.O gave him a small smile, deciding to drop it. Maybe it was hard for Suho to always be reminded of it. If he wanted to talk, he just had to know that he could always talk to him.

Another ten minutes later Kris in a deep breath, panic showing in his eyes, “I can’t take this anymore. THEY CAN’T HOLD ME HERE!”

He rushed towards the door and threw it open, while Mr. Choi big-eyed watched him. Then the teacher tsked and lowered his head.

“Teach, aren’t you gonna catch him?” Chen asked, hoping for some action.

Mrs. Choi shook his head, slightly amused, “He’ll be back when he realizes I still have his basketball.”

“Pssst, Minseok,” Xiumin then felt someone tapping his shoulder and he turned around, “Wanna make a bet?” Luhan grinned at him.

 

“So…” Sehun nervously walked a little closer to Luhan on their way out from detention, “H-How about we have a s-sleepover too this weekend? It could be-“

“Sure,” Luhan responded with a smile, “I’ll come over to your place.”

Sehun fiercely nodded, butterflies flying hectically on the inside.

“Can I join?” Jongdae butted in.

Sehun was about to reply but Luhan beat him to it, “No.”

Chen glared at Luhan before sulking, “Fine. I’ll find some other real friends to hang with. And we’ll have way more fun that-“

“Yeah yeah, you have fun,” Luhan waved him off. Chen cursed a little over him and made his way to Kris.

“Kris, ma man,” he said and slung an arm over the dudes shoulders, having to tiptoe to reach, “How about you and I get together this weekend and have a blast? You can even bring Panda-zoo too,” he said with a wink and pointed at Tao.

“No, we already have –wait. What did you just call him?”

“Uhm… Okay, you can’t, got it, bye. See you tomorrow.”

Chen hurried to leave and while outside he saw Junmyeon, Yixing and Baekhyun talking. He sneaked up to them, “So what are you guys planning this weekend? I thought maybe we could have a sleepover? Just the four of us? The others can’t join.”

“Sorry, Jongdae, I have an appointment with a physiologist,” Yixing excused.

“And I have to accompany him,” Suho added.

That only left Baekhyun out. Jongdae intently stared at him, waiting for his respond.

“You seriously want to have a sleepover with me?” Baekhyun burst out, knowing Chen wouldn’t handle one whole weekend with him alone.

“I’m desperate.”

“I noticed,” Baekhyun laughed, “No, sorry. I’m busy.”

Chen sighed when he saw Minseok. He wouldn’t say no.

“Ey, Xiu-mini,” he shouted and jumped over. Minseok gave him a glare because of the nickname.

“Yeah?”

“What are you up to this weekend?”

“Umm... why?”

Chen shrugged, “Maybe you wanna hang out?”

“Ummmm… yeah, I want to… but…”

“Just forget it,” Jongdae then sighed, “See you tomorrow.”

Minseok watched as he walked off, feeling slightly guilty.

“Give me the money,” Luhan then reached out a hand and Minseok jumped in surprise.

“God, where did you come from?”

“Heaven,” Luhan gave him a look but then rolled his eyes at the still chocked face of his friend, “Come on, you lost, give me the money.”

Minseok raised a brow, “You haven’t won yet. I still have the weekend to win.”

“Yeah, like either of you’ll grow any more balls before then,” Luhan snorted and walked off, “See you tomorrow –YAH, SEHUNNIE WAIT FOR ME!”

Xiumin amused watched as Luhan chased after the car, slamming the back while Sehun just stepped even harder on the pedal, laughing.

He then in a breath, he would definitely win this bet. He just had to focus a little more next time.

“Minseok, are you walking home?”

He snapped his head up when he heard Junmyeon call him, “Yeah.”

“Oh, well Yixing and I are just stopping by McDonalds, do you wanna tag along? We can drive you home later.”

“Sure, thanks,” he said and jumped into the car.

“And about this weekend, let’s all have a sleepover. It’ll be fun,” Yixing then said. Xiumin giggled.

“Yeah, we’ll see.”

 

“Kris ge,” Tao said with a frown. Kris worriedly shifted his eyes from the road and over to his boyfriend, knowing that tone.

“Yes baby?”

Omg, he was so whipped.

“Did you know that the latest collection of Gucci is out?” Tao knew exactly how to say it the right way, without sounding too demanding.

“N-No, I didn’t know that, baby.”

“Hum, well, now you do.”

 

Group chat: THE ING AMAZEBALLS

 

From: The manliest

21.02

Um, guys? I think we have a bit of a situation… Can you all come to my house like, now?

 

From: Mr. Baozi

21.03

Why? Do you know what time it is?

 

From: The manliest

21.10

Yeah, I know and I’m sorry to bother… But you really need to come. Now. And bring like a thousand packs of tissues…

 

 From: give me Gucci and I will keep the peace

21.11

He deserves it. Just leave him on the road.

 

From: The manliest

21.13

Um, Tao? I believe it’s for the best if you just leave the group for now.

 

From: Junmyeon

21.13

We’ll be there in a minute.

 

From: give me Gucci and I will keep the peace

21.14

WHAT? It’s not MY fault he’s a poor son of a ! Why aren’t you consulting me? I’m the one who really needs it!

 

USER: Give me Gucci and I will keep the peace: Blocked from this chat.

 

From: Kaikaikai

21.15

We’re on our way.

 

From: Jong-the trolling-dae

22.00

Forget I’m ever going to help any of you er out. No! Me and my new friends are hanging right now and they’re so much cooler than you. They want me to sleep over every. Night. Bam.

 

From: The manliest

22.03

Whatever. We see you though the window though. Have fun with the ducks.

 

* * * * * * *

COMMENT!!!!

Hellllllllloooooo there fellas! I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update. I have no excuses, really. I'm just lazy, really lazy and honestly I've been a little out of inspiration. But I managed to write one and I promise there will be another one really soon! This though is an early birthday-present from me. But, since school's started again there might be some time before I'll update again! Just know I'm working on it!

Anyways, thank you for reading! And thanks for sticking with me despite the time it takes for an update!

So comment, tell me what you think! I really appreciate that! If you read any of my other stories, you'll know exactly how much I love the comments! And subscribe! And upvote! But mostely, just comment! They really make my day!

I'll post the link to my others if you feel like reading, I'm not one of thoseExpose me

Once again, thank you, I love you! Have a nice day! ^^

//Me <3

Btw, OMG, my brother promised to send me something from Japan for my birthday. I just love him. And miss him. If you were curious.