I want chicken I

Stupid, Impossible craziness

This is part 1.

*********************

 

“So I’ve thought about what we can do about this situation…” Suho said. Jongin slowly and with pain looked away from the bullies harassing their victim, “What do you say about we welcome this Do Kyungsoo to our group? It’s a way for us to help him and you would have the opportunity to get to know him.” A hope grew in Jongin. A reason to help him.

“You really think so?”

They looked back to the bullies. You couldn’t really see the bullying. They seemed to hang and chill out like normal friends, but Jongin had accidently overheard their conversation yesterday and the things he heard told him different.

 “Well, of course we have to talk to Kris first. And the other members, but I don’t think they’ll have anything against it.”

“Don’t have anything against what?” Kris interrupted, closely followed by Luhan carrying his stuff.

“Oh, good thing you came Kris,” Suho smiled nice as usual, “We were just talking about you-”

“Yeah, I heard. Get to the point.” Kris inspected his nails. “I’m an important person you know, I don’t have that much time left for shrimps like you. Luhan, my calendar, please.” Luhan obediently handed over the horribly decorated book.

“Um, what are you doin’ Kris?” Kris completely ignored Suho.

Jongin turned to Luhan. “Is it already your nice-day? Man I completely forgot, but this is awesome, my bag is sooo heavy!” he said and started to hand over the big black bag to Luhan.

“Uh-u, hands off, that’s my slave.” Kris put one threatening hand on Kai’s and gave him a glare under the brows.

“Umm, ok…”

“Anyways, so we thought about letting Kyungsoo into the gang.” Suho then proposed.

“No.” Kris firmly said.

“But-“

“No.”

“Just listen-“

“No.”

“For god's sa-“

“I said no. You morons are quite enough as it is. I can’t handle one more.”

“He’s actually-“ Kai started.

“Don’t even try defending him Jongin. We all know the only reason you want him in is because you’re a son-of-a .”

“That’s not-“

“Just shut up you hoe. He’s not joining.”

And as usual, Kris left with the last word.

“Why do you suddenly want him in?” Luhan asked.

“He’s bullied.” Kai sadly answered.

“By them?” Luhan said and pointed at the so-called friends of Kyungsoo that now were coming their way.

“Yeah.“

“Really? That’s so-“

“LUHAN!” they heard Kris yell and Luhan rolled his eyes.

“I’ll talk to Tao about it. See you guys later,” he said and ran after Kris.

“What the hell was that about?” Suho then asked and watched as Luhan disappeared by the call of Kris.

“I have no ing idea.” Jongin answered and they went to class.

 

“Luhan…” the teacher said and gave him a meaning look. “Is that really your seat?”

Skilled as he was, Luhan just sent the teacher a blending smile. “No, songsengnim. But Kris were having some troubles, so he asked for my help,” when she still didn’t looked convinced he added with a even more -kissing smile, “you’re alright with me helping him, right?”

The lovely boy melted her cold heart and she broke into a smile. “For this time then. But Kris, I’m warning you; if you make Luhan miss school like this again, then it’s detention. Take some responsibility for god’s sake.”

Both Kris and Luhan nodded before she sent Luhan a smile again and then returning to scolding the rest. “GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT DONGWOO! HAKYEON SIT YOUR DOWN NOW! AND FOR HEAVEN SEOKJIN, STOP TOSSING PAPER AT SEUNGRI!”

“Did you have to blame this on me?” Kris hissed and flicked Luhans forehead. “Bad slave!”

“Just be glad I’m even doing this,” he snapped back and took Kris paper and pen and wrote the right answers. Kris snorted and leaned back with his feet on the table. While Luhan filled in the answers to the form Kris took a look around. He noticed someone pressing his face against the glass in the door-window and gulped when he realized it was Tao. His nose was pressed flat and he looked pretty much like a pig at this state. When he saw Kris he shone up and smiled, creating mist on the glass, and waved.

“Luhan, go tell Tao to off.”

Luhan looked up from the assignment. “Can’t you? I’m doing your schoolwork.”

“I’m not supposed to over-exercise, remember? That’s why I have you!”

“Oh, right… It would be hard to lift a ing pencil if you’d walk too much.” Luhan murmured as he walked over to the door. “Hey Tao!”

“Hi Luhan hyung! Are Kris there?”

“Um, yeah, we’re in school, that’s the point.”

“Can I talk to him for a moment?”

“What am I? The scary father who’s supposed to protect my daughter and interrogate her first date when he comes to pick her up?”

“What?”

“OF COURSE YOU CAN’T TALK TO HIM IDIOT! WE’RE IN CLASS!” Luhan yelled and slammed the door. “Happy?” he then asked when he got back to his seat. Kris nodded and then tapped the paper.

“Now get back to your job,” he ordered and took up his phone.

“This was so not worth the information I got,” Luhan mumbled.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, sir.”

 

“Hey Chanyeol.” Baekhyun came up to Chanyeols locker. Chanyeol quickly looked around and backed o few steps.

“Hi Baekhyun,” he then almost whispered.

“What’s the matter?” Baekhyun worried asked.

“Nothing- HEY MAN! PRACTICE LATER!” he suddenly shouted and did some cool handshake with one of the players from his team. The other guy glanced over at Baekhyun and then gave Chanyeol a wry smile. “Oh, I’m just getting my books before class.”

“Right…” he glanced over at Baekhyun again, “Don’t miss it captain. We need out leader.”

The guy left and Chanyeol sighed. “I gotta go, see ya later- EYO WAIT UP MAN!” he gave Baekhyun a pat on the back and left.

“Yeah… see ya…” Baekhyun whispered sadly and then saw one from the school council walking just a few steps away.

“Taeyeon!” he said and smiled when she turned around.

“Hey Baekhyun! What’s up?”

“Nothing much… Hey, wanna discuss that matter now? You free?”

She checked the watch. “Sure. But I thought you said you were going to hang out with Chanyeol now?”

“Yeah… Change of plans,” he responded with a vague smile, “but that’s ok. This is more important.”

They walked away together. From the other side of the hallway Chanyeol stood and sadly watched them. He gripped his hair.

“. Did I screw up again?”

 

“So maybe we should work with the food department on this matter? It would probably favor us both.” Taeyeon proposed.

“Yeah, why not…” Baekhyun distracted responded.

“And maybe we could ask the dance club to help us with the entertainments?”

“Sure, sounds good…” 

“And why not ask the art club to decorate the place?”

“That would be nice…”

“What do you think about asking Barack Obama to come? Maybe we could get him and Angelina Jolie to make a baby, on stage?”

“Why not…” Baekhyun drew circles on the table with his finger.

“BAEKHYUN!” she suddenly yelled and he casually looked up, “You’re not listening!”

“Oh, sorry Taeyeon,” Baekhyun replied and looked back down on the table, “actually, what you say sounds good! We should go with that!” he said and started to gather his stuff.

“Really?” she gave him a skeptic look.

“Yeah, really. I’ll ask Kai about the dance club-thing later, ok?” he asked and took his bag, “so let’s continue this next time, I think I have to go.”

She just nodded as he was already out of the door. “Bye then.”

 

“Baekhyun! Hi again!” Chanyeol cheered and Baekhyun’s mode both fell and lightened up. He could not forget the way he had just left him before. Like, weren’t they supposed to be friends? But still, the sight of the really tall dude made him happy. “I’m sorry about before, but I really needed to talk strategy with Jimin before the practice, you know, since he’s the quarterback and all…” Chanyeol stopped himself when he saw that Baekhyun was not following, “Anyway, so I decided I have to make up to you.”

“That’s really not necessary-“ Baekhyun didn’t really want to bother since he knew Chanyeol was a busy person.

“-Do you wanna watch our practice?” Chanyeol questioned and it completely startled Baekhyun.

“W-what? Chanyeol, I know nothing about football.”

“I know, but you know what they say; watch and learn.”

“I don’t really think that’s the real purpose of that sayin’ though-“

“Would you just please come?” Chanyeol begged. Baekhyun thought for a second, even though there wasn’t really anything to think about. Of course he would come!

“Sure,” he then said, “but can I bring someone?”

Chanyeol froze for a few fast seconds. “Um, sure… I guess that’s ok… Um, who?” he scratched his neck.He had thought he would take Baekhyun home later and everything would be perfect, just the two of them. Him bringing someone else would totally screw everything up.

And since Baekhyun didn’t know whom he had in mind when he asked if he could bring anyone he just blurred out a spontaneous name: “Taeyeon?”

Chanyeols eyes widened a little. “Isn’t she in like the cheerleaders?”

“Um… Yeah. I guess maybe.” Baekhyun said confused. Truthfully, he had no ing idea. He didn’t know the chick, and didn’t really care to know.

They lapsed in to an awkward silence.

“Oh, well… Then I’ll see you later?” Chanyeol asked after a while.

“Yeah, see you later,” replied Baekhyun and then quickly and awkwardly stalked away.

 

“HYUNG!” a screaming Chanyeol joined up with Kris outside the school. “Do you know if Baekhyun’s straight?”

Kris blinked. Kris absorbed the question. Then he blinked. Then he thought. Then he blinked again.

“Are you ing blind?” his answer then came. “That little hoe is as gay as it’s ever going to be.”

“Really? But he seemed to-“

“Just no. And don’t ever ask me to answer that again.”

“…Ok?”

Kris shivered. “I’ll take this as you’re not getting any progress?”

“No…”

“Well, to bad for you. By the way, have you seen Luhan? That bag left and he still needs to take me to the chicken store and then while I’m eating pick up my dry clean and well, I’ve got a whole list for him.”

“CHICKEN? Who said chicken?” I voice was heard from the other side of the school.

“No one.”

“I definitely heard the word ‘chicken’! Kris, are you getting chicken?” Jongin came walking at them and narrowed his eyes at Kris’. Kris moaned. “LET’S ALL HAVE CHICKEN!” he screamed excited and threw a fist in the air.

“Chicken? We’re eating chicken?” Suho joined up.

“No-“

“Chicken?”

“I’m up for chicken.” Lay exited the big building called school as well.

“Me too!”

“Yeah, we want chicken!” Jongdae and Minseok said, arm in arm.

“CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN!” Jongin cheered and hit Kris one time for every word.

“FINE! Let’s go all of us and eat some ing chicken. But I’m not paying!”

“That’s alright, Suho hyung’s paying!” Tao said under his breath without Suho taking notice. Kris smirked evilly at him.

“Chicken sounds perfect.”

 

“No, no, no, Sehun. If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it propriety. Please, take the most expensive you can find and buy as much as you want. You’re still growing young man, therefore you need to eat more than a average person.” Kris said with his grown up-voice and patted Sehun on the chest. “You too Jongin. Eat until you’re finished growing. That’s an order.”

“Um, okay?”

“Yaaay, chicken!” Jongin his lips and pretended to check out the menu, even though the already knew exactly every dish in it. “I think I’m having fried chicken,” he then said after a good twenty seconds and satisfied with his choice leaned back in the chair.

“No Sherlock,” Luhan muttered and flipped page. “I think I’ll have that too actually.”

“Me too.”

“Me too.”

“Me too.”

“Okay guys, after two years I think we’ve learned by now. Everyone’s having fried chicken, so there’s really no need for everyone to say it out loud.” Suho stated as an attempt to be the reasonable one.

“Yeah, I’ll have fried too.” As usual, no one had listened to Suho and was now shouting out that special unique dish that they did not eat Every. Single. Time.

“Why am I even trying…?” Suho sighed.

“SHUT UP GUYS! FRIED CHICKEN, WE GET IT! UNLESS ANYONE FEEL LIKE BEING WILD AND CRAZY TODAY AND EAT SOMETHING ELSE?” Kris roared and the table went quiet. “No, didn’t think so. So stop acting like some freaking two year old and behave a little.”

Deafening quiet.

Suho sighed again. How come he’s always the failed one? He want to be that hero that climbs up on the mountain and screams ‘We’ve won! We’ve killed all the intruders’ and then do that heroic swing with his sword and shove it down the cliff. Then he would stand there and look up in the sky as his mantle danced in the wind as everyone cheered around him. That would be totally epic.

“Yah! Suho hyung, what are you having?” someone awakened him from his daydreaming.

“Haven’t we already settled this? Fried ing chicken,” he snapped and the waitress gave him a weird look before scratching down something on a paper.

“Geez man, moody much?”

Suho nicely ignored Luhans question and returned to his.

“Luhan, please,” Kris said and opened his mouth wide. Luhan clicked his tongue and handed him his soda. “Uh-u, I concentrate on drinking, you hold the mug.”

“And pretend that this is totally normal and that you don’t look like a complete retarded right now.” Luhan quietly added and watched as Kris slowly sipped through the straw.

“Now, please go get that girls’ number,” he then said when he was finished drinking.

“W-what?”

“Now! NOW!”

Luhans’ eyes widened. What would Sehun think?

He slowly got up from the chair.

“E-e-excuse me?” he tried and a cute girl quickly turned around and smiled. Her friends squeaked behind her, which made Luhan blush extremely.

“Yes?” she asked and blinked her eyes seductive.

“Could I possibly get-“

“NOT HER! THE OTHER ONE!” he heard Kris screaming from the other side of the restaurant. People who sat and enjoyed their dinner turned around to see what the blond idiot was screaming at. Luhan blushed even more since now, he had to do this with an audience. He quietly cursed over Kris and his stupid non-needed information and apologized to the girl, then he moved over to the next one.

“Hi, could I get your number?”

The new girl glanced over at her friend, whom was visibly disappointed that Luhan rather wanted her friend, and then she sent a look to Kris.

“Tell your friend that if he want my number, he could just have asked himself instead of humiliate my friend in front of the entire restaurant,” she then snapped. A smirk slowly appeared on Luhans face.

“Know what… that’s extremely true! Please except my apology, I’ll- You know what, you should tell him this yourself. Please come with me.”

Luhan offered his hand and the before so confident girl flashed red and took the hand.

“What you said was really brilliant! He’s such a sometimes…” Luhan nicely shoved her forward, towards their table. “Here you go, please don’t go easy on him. He deserves this,” and so they were by the table. Luhan gave her an encouraging look before taking his seat and watched as Kris surprised and a little awkward turned around.

“Um, hey? Please don’t misunderstand-“

“Do you want my number?” she interrupted and folded her arms on her chest.

“No… Yes!” he quickly corrected himself when she sent him a glare.

“Well, my number isn’t for sale, sorry. If you need to find some cheep hookup that can ease your ert desire down there then please be my guest, but don’t you even dare to with us again. We’ve had enough of people like you.”

“Actually,” Tao felt that he had to do something about the situation, “Kris didn’t want to hook up with you. With anyone of you. He is definitely 100% positive gay.”

Kris gasped. The girl raised her brows surprised. “Really? Wow, daebak!”

Kris growled. “I’m NOT gay! Tao get over yourself. I’m most definitely straight, ok? I mean look at me! Would you be good enough for me? Don’t think so.”

Tao ignored his comment and said to the girl; “Don’t worry, he’s in denial, he’ll come around.”

“Great,” she said, “make sure to invite me to the wedding.”

“I’M NOT MARRYING TAO!”

“Then who are you marrying then? Lay? No, that’s out of question,” Tao practiced waved him off as the girl awkwardly crab walked away, not really thinking this was a conversation she was comfortable enough to have at the moment.

“I’m not marrying anyone of you! I’m going to find myself a beautiful girly girl and live happily with her.”

“And while you look for her we might as well live happily together.”

It seemed as the conversation was over. Kris did not want to respond anymore due to this were probably the most impossible argue to win.

“Well, at least you got one of three right. Tao’s probably the most girly boyfriend you’ll ever find.” Jongdae then pointed out and Kris gave him a killing glare. People around the table snickered.

“Jongdae, I’m warning-“

“Wait, Tao’s not a girl?” Lay suddenly blinked and took a close look at Tao. “We’re all boys? How long has that been? I’ve always thought it was at least four girls out of us.”

Everyone blinked.

“Suho, you mean to tell me you’re a guy?” he continued and gave Suho a betrayed look. Suho’s eyes expanded. “And you too Baekhyun?” the two victims awkwardly looked at each other, not really knowing how to take this. “And wait, Sehun…-“

“WHAT?!” they all frowned at Lay.

“HOW THE COULD YOU MISTAKE SEHUN AS A GIRL?” Luhan suddenly spat out. “YOU RETARDED SEA TURTLE! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

Sehun just sat there and looked at the elder screaming at the unicorn. Then he looked down at him self as he felt how his self-confident slowly and painfully disappear.

Sehun, you’re such a failure, he thought. Do I have s perhaps? Is my perfect jawline too feminine? Maybe it’s my hips… “Oh and my hips don’t lie…” Yeah, it’s probably the hips.

 

***************************

 Poor Sehun! XD Haha, Kris's not gay! Joke of the day! Or is it? Maybe I'll throw in a girlfriend for him to this story. ;)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please remember to comment and subscribe, then will I remember to update. 

Have a good day all of you! :)