I want chicken II

Stupid, Impossible craziness

Part 2. (Please read the author note! <3 ^^)

************************

 

“Hey Sehun… About that restaurant…-” Luhan leaned over.

“Ah, don’t worry about it. I’ll go with someone else,” Sehun whispered back and then returned talking with Tao. Luhan sadly looked down.

“Let’s go there…” he continued to himself and lightly hit the table as he realized he had blown his one chance. He found someone else…

“Oh, were you talking about that new restaurant near school?” Minseok curiously asked across the table and blinked. Luhan looked up and nodded. “I’ve really wanted to try that one out. Should we go?”

Sehun suddenly started to pay attention again and discreetly looked at Luhan for his response, while smoothly talking to Tao on his other side.

“Um…” Luhan looked down in the table. Then he quickly glanced over at Sehun, “Maybe.”

“Ok, it’s a date then.” Minseok blinked. The words made Sehun out of reflex expose himself and look up as he widened his eyes. Minseok noticed and added, “Unless you have anything against it Sehunnie?”

“W-why would I?” he defended himself and turned around again. Minseok snickered and smiled to Luhan.

“Wait, wait, what?” Jongdae then asked and looked from Minseok to Luhan. “What’s happening here?”

“What do you mean? We’re just sharing a conversation.”

“Yeah, including the word date. Minseok are you not happy with me? Are you planning dates with others right in front of my face? Can’t we just talk about this first? And Luhan, what kind of friend are you? You know my factions towards this little hamster.”

“Umm…” Luhan sat with his mouth wide and a frown, looking like he wasn’t following at all.

“Hey… I don’t think Luhan hyung’s available that day anyway. We’ve got plans. Sorry, but you have to reschedule your date.” Sehun suddenly stated, not looking jealous at all.

“What day?” Minseok inflicted with a pickle smirk.

“That day. Your date day.” Sehun continued and puffed up his chest.

“We didn’t decide which day yet.”

Sehun froze for a few seconds. Dang, was that too obvious? He then narrowed his eyes into Minseoks’. “Are you sure? I thought I heard… Anyway, Luhan hyung is not available at all a couple weeks ahead. He’s helping me with something.”

“What?” Minseok crossed his arms.

“That is none of your business,” Sehun too folded his arms and gave Minseok a determinate face. Minseok showed his hands in defeat.

“Then you just call me when you’re free Luhan.”

“Don’t you even dare,” Jongdae said, rather threatening and pointed at his eyes. Then he pointed from his eyes to Luhan, “I’m watching you.”

“Hum…” Lay then broke them up, “So let me gat this straight. You and you and you,” he pointed at Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao, “are not girls. Not even born girls and went through a surgery? And my love for Suho is just gay? Or wait...” he began to touch his chest, his face and the rest of his body.

“Man, what are you doing?! That is embarrassing, stop! Stop it!” Suho gasped and tried to make Lay stop doing whatever he was doing.

“Maybe I am a girl,” he then said, “I mean it would make sense!”

The members stared at him. He should be happy he has such a good friends. Normal people would just have left him long ago, or sent him to a mental.

“How on earth would that make sense? No Lay! We’ve all seen you .”

Lay sent Baekhyun a meaning look, “I mean… You never really know… How well do we really know me?”

“I truly hope you know yourself enough to know if you have a or no.”

Lay thought for a moment. Kris whom had nicely sat there and watched his morons to call friends do their thing again was now starting to grow sliiiiiiightly irritated. As usual, his temper wasn’t the best and as soon as Lay even had to take a moment to wonder if he had a or no the blood had already started to boil. He gripped for something to take out his anger on and found Taos’ arm. The younger looked down when he felt someone grabbing his arm but let it stay in the hands of the person when he realized the hands belonged to Kris. The fact that Kris had just grabbed his arm warmed. Then Kris slowly started to squeeze the arm. Slowly and painfully. Tao looked up at Kris with a face of fear and saw that the eyes was nailed onto Lay. For every second that ticked by he squeezed a little bit harder. Tao swallowed and held his tears. This was going to hurt.

“Maybe my parents made me transplant as kid. It perhaps was to many girls born, so they sacrificed their daughter.” Lay said.

“Is that even legal?”

“I don’t know. But they’re really kind people, you know. They could have done it. For the love of the country.”

“Nah… That sounds kind of unreal. If any reason it would be because they rather wanted a boy and all they got was a girl. So they transplanted.” Jongin explained while popping a chicken into his mouth.

“Really? But that should be even more illegal. I mean, if you do it for some lucky girl so she can marry him and produce babies to the country, it should be more ok. If you just do it for your own sake it’s just selfish and a crime against the human rights.” Baekhyun reasoned.

“Why the human rights?”

“Maybe Lay wanted to stay girl? That choice was taken from his as a kid.”

“Hah! Lay as a girl…” Chen chuckled.

 “Wait, why would Lay be born a girl? How did we even get into this conversation?” everyone turned their eyes to Suho and blinked their eyes as their brainwashed heads slowly stared to work again. “And why is Tao crying?”

Everyone then turned the look at Tao. He didn’t make a noise, but the tears rushed down his cheeks. Next to him Kris sent intensive killer glares at Lay and looked rather concentrated.

“Are you guys alright?”

Kris slowly swollowed, then nodded. “I’m surrounded by morons. You’re practically eating my brain cells up,” he whispered.

“What?”

“I need to take a pee,” in a heartbeat he was up,” come on Tao. I don’t want you to spend too much time with these people.”

“What, sure.” Tao gathered his tears and followed Kris.

“What’s so wrong about us?”

“I don’t know. He’s weird.”

 

“So wait. No one here-“

“NO! Just shut up Lay.”

 

As usual, when Exo goes out to eat, they GO OUT TO EAT. After three hours at the restaurant, they still haven’t left. Chatting like normal they go on for hours, when suddenly Jongin gasps and stands up.

“OMG!” he says.

“What?” the others looked at him questioning.

“I’m gonna cry,” he continued with his gaze glued to the door.

“Not again,” Kris -whom had comen back- moaned and watched as Jongin began to bounce up and down, constantly sending looks to the door.

“I think he has a speech.” Chanyeol whispers to Baekhyun.

“OMG OMG OMG, guys act cool,” he suddenly yelled and his face got the color of a tomato. Now everyone looked to the door and guess what? There we had Mr. Do Kyungsoo, next to a table, taking their orders.

“This isn't a speech, it’s a mental breakdown, in public.” Baekhyun whispered back.

“For s sake, sit your down! You’re gonna humiliate us all.” Kris said and harshly pulled Jongins’ shirt.

Jongin took deep breaths and held his hands to his heart. “EXCUSE ME, WE’D LIKE TO ORDER,” he then screamed.

D.O Kyungsoo turned with big eyes and so did the others in the group.

“What are you talking about? We’ve just finished,” Chen asked.

“No, we haven’t.”

“Yes?” D.O then came and asked. Jongin grinned like crazy and sat his down.

“Hi!” he beamed.

“You want to order?”

Jongin didn’t find it awkward at all that he just was about to order to the guy he was obsessing over crashing on. Though, you could see that Kyungsoo found it rather embarrassing taking orders from classmates.

“Yes!” Jongin answered and D.O gave him a weird look, like wasn’t he supposed to order instead of stare, “What do you suggest?”

The question put D.O kind of out of place, “the chicken soup perhaps?”

“I’ll take the chicken soup!”

“And you guys? Would you like anything?”

“No-“

“They’ll have the same!” Jongin cut them of and satisfied leaned back in the chair when D.O had left. The other guys just stared at him.

“Are you not full up to your throat or what? Wasn’t the double fried chicken, the dumplings, the start soup and the ice cream enough?” Suho worried asked.

“I’m actually still kind of hungry… Besides, Kris hyung told me to eat a lot!” Jongin defended himself and everyone’s eyes were turned to Kris.

“I told you to eat so you can grow, not so you can hurl and feed all the worlds nestlings.” Kris snapped.

“Why do you guys always have to be so negative?”

Suho sighed, “Know what. I support your love. If you want to eat for Kyungsoo then I’ll let you-“

“Yeah, you can eat but I’m sure as hell not going to do that. I don’t want to become some fatty,” Kris added.

“But, I really suggests you just go talk to him instead.” Suho finished. Jongin muttered.

“Maybe I will.”

“Please, and tell him to cancel the other 10 orders. Not everyone wants to explode.”

Jongin left the table. He was going to do it. He was going to talk to that damn Kyungsoo and he was going to realize that he had no feelings, because Do were just some bullied dork that had nothing to do with him.

And suddenly he stood there. Faced right at D.O Kyungsoo and his round eyes. They were staring at him.

“I've got your orders,” he said and Jongin could see three chicken soups on a tray and the other seven behind him in the kitchen. He cursed to himself.

“Really? That was fast…”

“I know, I like get things done.”

This should normally turn Jongin of. He hated people who’d want to stress and hurry to start on something new before even finishing the first thing. Normally. For some reason, this time, he found it rather cute. Kyungsoo had hurried to get this done for them. He was a hard worker and passionate about his job. Could there really be anything more attractive?

He couldn’t let go of the thought that Kyungsoo had done this for him. All for him.

“Aww…” Jongin directly covered his mouth. Had he really just said that? OUT LOUD? “Aww-esome!” he corrected.

As he looked at the soup he realized he should have canceled them. .

“Um… Those are actually not needed…” he tried. D.O looked up and widened his eyes.

“What? Don’t you want the soup?” he started to panic, “Oh my, my boss will kill me,” he started to talk to himself. Now Jongin also started to panic. Maybe Do would see him as the biggest jerk on earth. What if his boss actually kills him? Maybe that could happen.

“No, no! I meant… Of course I want them all! Please let me help you carry.” Jongin took the tray from Do and gave him a bright smile.

“Soup guys! Doesn’t it look delicious?” Kai served his friends the soup and they surprised looked up.

“What happened to cancel-“

“What are you talking about, Baekhyun? We didn’t order spring rolls!” Jongin gave him an intense glare.

“Um, no, I meant the s-“

“Just shut up for once, and enjoy the food,” Jongin sent him a glare again as D.O came with the other bowls. Suho took the hint and smiled at Kyungsoo.

“It really looks delicious! My dearest compliments to the chef.”

Do blushed, “Thank you,” he said and looked to the floor. All of theirs eyes widened.

“YOU DID THIS?” they spat and Kyungsoo blushed even harder and nodded.

“Wow! You have got to tell us the recipe. When do you get off?” Suho smoothly asked. D.O shrug.

“Whenever I want.”

“That’s awesome. Hey, why don’t you take a seat?” he petted the chair between him and Jongin, “We’d love to get to know you.”

Kyungsoo hesitated but after a few seconds gave in and placed himself next to Kai. Jongin tensed up and straighten his back. Suddenly his head was totally blank. He had no idea of what to say. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Suho mentally facepalmed and took the lead.

“So, for how long have you been working here?” he asked. Kyungsoo frowned and made it pretty clear with the way he moved his body that that was a topic he rather avoided to talk about. “For a while,” he simply said.

Suho nodded, “And this is your soup? Daebak! But you’re not the only chef, right?”

“No, I just substitute the chef for today. Today and the other days he’s on vacation.”

They all ‘A-ha’-ed and nodded in understanding, “We’ll it’s good as , that’s for sure.” Chen said and did thumbs up. It appeared that all of them had tasted the soup, and loved it. Even Kris had to admit that it was out of this world.

“So, as the president of the school council,” Baekhyun then piped up, “I’m in charge of the coming festival. Taeyeon and I were wondering if the food department would like to help us out with the food. Maybe you could this soup, it’s seriously good.”

Kyungsoo slowly nodded.

Taeyeon and I, Chanyeol aped in his head, Taeyeon and I. We’re so in love and going to have three greasy children. Bacon jr.1, Bacon jr.2 and Pig Bacon. Please attend our wedding, since I’m sooooo straight. ing Taeyeon.

“Kai, perhaps the dance club could help us with the entertainment?” Baekhyun continued. Do turned a curious look to Jongin. Jongin blushed by the thought of Do looking at him and didn’t dare to move.

“S-s-sure.”

Damn, why did he have to be all chicken? Did Kyungsoo ready have that effect on him?

“What do you need us fore?” Yifan then nicely and proudly offered.

“Um… Nothing,” baekhyun responded and puffed up his glasses that were sliding down.

“Phft, what?” Kris snapped offended, “well sorry then. -head. When I’m finally offering to help you turn me down? ing ungrateful.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Yep, that’s me.”

Suddenly a phone rang. Yixing took up his phone and looked at the display. “It’s mom,” he said and answered. “Hello? Hi mom,” he took the phone away as they all heard someone scream on the other line, “I swear it’s fine. We’re at the Chicken-place… Um, yeah, he’s with us… Sure,” Yixing sighed and handed the phone to Suho.

Suho answered with a smile. “Hello, Mrs. Zhang. I’m just fine, thank you, and you? Yeah, I get that… Mhum? Of course! Of course I take care of them! No, that’s not necessary… Yes... Yes... Home by nine, got it. Okay, bye!”

Suho then hung up and handed back the phone to Yixing. “She wants you in her house and in your bed by nine. Which is in twenty minutes, so we gotta go,” he said and they all got up, “And you guys better leave as well. I don’t want more phone calls from your parents. And you Jongin, you stay and help D.O with the dishes.”

Jongin opened his mouth to protest, but couldn’t. Butterflies started to tickle in his stomach. Oh, Suho must be the best friend ever.

“Wait… Who’s paying?” Suho then said and everyone froze. Then after a few seconds they started to twist around and check their watches.

“Wow, already half past eight! Come on Sehun, we better go.” Luhan said and dragged Sehun with him.

“Yeah…” a yawn, “I’m so tired…”

“Yeah, so tired.”

“See ya tomorrow bro!”

“Um… I don’t have any money…”

“Me too! Totally broke! But you can perhaps take this one?”

Suho sighed. Everyone had left. “I always pay…” he mumbled and turned to Kyungsoo, “how much is it?”

“200,000.00 ₩,” Do responded with an excusing smile. Suho sighed again over the smaller fortune he had to pay and then handed over the credit card.

“Make sure to use him well…” Suho then said and pointed at Jongin when he was done paying. Kyungsoo reddened and nodded. Then Suho was gone.

“Soooooo… How do I do this?” Jongin clasped his hands together.

“It’s really not necessary. I can do it myself, or I’ll just have someone else do it tomorrow!” Kyungsoo responded. Jongin was just about to nod and leave when he realized that he wanted to stay. He actually wanted to do the dishes.

“Let’s just get it over and done with,” he smiled instead and took a look on the mountain of plates and cutleries, and felt how he crashed a little on the inside. This was going to take all night. 

There was an awkward silence between the two dudes during almost the whole time. Though, to Jongins’ surprise, he didn’t seem to bother about it. Instead, he kind of enjoyed it. I know, it sounds weird enjoying awkwardness, but on the other hand Jongin’s never been a normal kid.

“For how long have you been into food?” he then asked and mentally facepalmed himself. Who the ’s not into food? Without it you die.

Kyungsoo smiles a little. “Since forever, I guess.”

Of course. See, now he’s judging you so hard.

“Yeah, food’s cool.” What the hell’s your problem Kim Jongin?

“Yeah, cool.”

The awkwardness continued. “So for how long will the chef be on vacation?”

“Until tomorrow.”

“Nice.”

Kyungsoo just nodded and finished the last plate. “All done,” he then said.

“Awesome. And it’s only… half past eleven.”

Kyungsoo gave him another smile. “Sorry for keeping you up.”

“It’s totally fine. It was actually my first time in a restaurant kitchen.”

“Really? And what did you think of it? Not such a big new experience, right?”

“Na, it was kinda cool,” Jongin blinked, “How about you? When was your first time?”

“In a kitchen? Can’t really remember… My parents are chefs, so I’m kind of brought up in a kitchen…” Kyungsoo responded as he locked the back door, “Hey do you need a ride home? I feel bad for making you stay up this late.”

Jongin blushed. He would actually get to ride with Kyungsoo. “Sure, thanks.”

 

**************************

Crappiest chapter in the crap history, but I wanted to update since today it's exactly one month until my brother leaves for Japan. He'll be there for one year, so I might be in total greaf the next couple of months... If you'll wonder why the updates will be so few for a while. On the other hand, I might just want to isolate and write when he's gone, so maybe there will just be more updates. Or just the same. However, I just wanted to warn you. Me and my brother is pretty close, so I just don't know how to handle the sitiation right now. If you will stick with me anyways, thank you! I love you guys! // me <3

Ps. hope you liked the chapter despite all the wrongs and the fact that it was totally boring. Please comment and subscribe. If you feel like, upvote. If I'm doing anything right! ;) Happy laughter! Bye! ^^

Oh and btw, I wont be totally gone, if anyone thinks that. It will just be some more time between the updates. Probably.