Torture-day 1

Stupid, Impossible craziness

 

 

Jongin sighs as the school bell shrills for the fist time of this season and tiredly drags his feet to his first period of class.

“Yo yo yo man!” Luhan shouts from a distance and makes his way through the crowd of people blocking his way. “Had a nice break?” he asks as he reaches him.

“It was alright.” He shrugs as response, not really feeling like dragging the whole thing.

“You know, a tip is to go outside in the sun… I swear it’s definitely-“

“AAAH HELPPP ME!” someone suddenly appears and takes shelter behind them. “Kris wants to kill me!” he cries. “Please-“

“HUANG FREAKING ZITAO!”

People had already started to clear the way, because after two years of pure madness, they had finally started to learn the routine of the mornings.

“What now guys?” Luhan asks as he watches a boiling mad Kris running towards them. He knows he should probably move away, but whatever, he’s part of the football team so he has learned to deal with riggings by now.

“Please don’t let him kill me! I’ve just ordered a new bag…”

“OH I’m not gonna kill you! I’M GONNA RIP YOU APART, PIECE BY PIECE JUST LIKE YOU DID TO MY BELOVED DRAWING.”

“I swear, I really did think it was trash. I’m soooo sorry, hyung! Please spare my life” Tao begs as Kris starts to chase him in circles around them.

“Anyway, what I was saying,” Luhan continues, turning to Jongin. “Is that sun does wonders. You would look a lot less depressed if you just got some color to your face.”

Jongin ignored him and started to head to class. “I’m not depressed.” he then muttered. Luhan gave him a meaning look and opened his locker.

“Heyyyyyy guys!” a deep, familiar voice then appeared.

“Hey Chanyeol! Good to see you! Had a nice break?” Luhan says. Before Chanyeol has a chance to answer he waves him off. “Whatever, don’t you think Jongin’s a little pale?”

The older two starts studying him closely.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right…”

Jongin gives them both a glare before taking his stuff and leaving. Better find some decent people in this building. Suddenly an arm is swung around his shoulder.

“GOOD MORNING KIM JONGIN!” Sehun screams in his ear before snickering at his own, obviously very funny joke. Speaking of normal people.

Jongin scratches his ear. “ off Sehun.”

“Why are you always so mean? I seriously tried to get your attention for like ten seconds, but you didn’t hear me so I had no choice,” Sehun pouted. “You’re growing deaf man.”

“No , considering the way you screams.”

“Anyways, so guess who got a car this break,” he proudly says puffing up his chest.

“No idea, but go talk to Luhan about it instead, I’m sure he’s more interested.”

“ME!” Sehun announces anyway. “Want a ride home?”

Jongin is just about to comment how much he doesn’t care when he remembers he doesn’t have any ride home yet and otherwise he has to walk, since he’s out of money for the bus.

“Sure, thanks Sehun.” he smiles.

“So, how was your brea-“

 “Hey, didn’t we start like five minutes ago?” Jongin then interrupts. Not that he really cares about school; he just needs a reason not to talk about the break with Sehun.

“Oh .”

They quickly start to jog to the class.

“Morning Mr. Oh, Mr. Kim. Late as usual.” the teacher greets them as they crashes into the classroom.

“Morning.” they mumble in unison and took their seats in the back.

“Today, we’re going to talk about how animals multiply-“ the teacher clasps her hands together and it’s about now Jongin falls asleep.

 

After the majority of the classes had passed by EXO gathered up in the cafeteria.

“I’m completely exhausted.” Minseok breathed into the table.

“Well, it up honey, couse it’s still the first day.” Jongdae pointed out which made Minseok moan loudly.

“Why is the universe punishing me like this?”

“You mean you as in the whole school? And the rest of the world?”

Minseok sent him a glare.

“You’re not doing any good. If you don’t have anything nice to say, it’s better to just shut up.”

“Hey guys, who’s that?” Jongin suddenly spoke up after sitting silent like forever. Everyone followed his eyes and they landed on a smaller dude with creepy big eyes that was currently being squashed into the corner by his “friends”.

“Isn’t that like Do Kyungsoo?”

“It is, isn’t it? But I’ve always thought his name was Ow-l.”

Some started snickering around the table but Kai only stared at him.

“Dude, if you won’t stop that someone might think you’re by him.” Kris points out. “Dude. Hey Jongin! KAI!”

No reactions. Though, people had started looking and when suddenly this Do Kyungsoo turns round and locks eyes with him he finally turns around again, back to the table.

“How come I’ve never noticed him before?” he asks to himself and the other guys exchange some looks with each other.

“Whoo Kim Jongin has got himself a crush!” they screams and starts laughing, throwing their hands up.

“Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo!” they cheer.

“Married and with a cute little baby!” Yixing joins in and the laughter just grow.

“I have not, so can you just SHUT THE HELL UP?!” he yells and sees around if anyone has heard. “I was just wondering.”

“Wow, geez, chill man! We were just making fun of you,” Jongdae smiles.

“Doesn’t he go to our song-class?” Luhan then asks Minseok and pokes his side a little to get his attention. Minseok looks up from the table and over at Kyungsoo.

“Yeah, he does.”

“Yup, he goes to our class man. So if you want us to you know, put in a good word for you or something then-“ Luhans starts but cuts himself of when he sees the glare. “Or maybe not.”

"Wait, he's a sophomore. You're seniors, you're not supposed to be in same class!" Suho says.

"Ummm..." Luhan responses and gives Xiumin a funny look.

"They kinda moved us down one class. Apparently, we in music."

"Huh, no ." Kris snorted and the others just facepalmed.

“He’s in the student council.” Baekhyun then pipes up, raising one hand. “If that would interest you…”

Chanyeol gives him an encouraging smile.

“I don’t care! I just wondered because I thought I knew all faces in school. That’s all!” Jongin states and stood up from the table. “Geez, you guys are too much.”

And with that said Kai left the table. He wandered around in the school on his own. In fact, he couldn’t get that Kyungsoo out of his mind. His face was so perfect and those tiny, small shoulders of his and those beautiful eyes. Big and lovely.

He suddenly froze in the middle of a step. He was alone in the hallway. Well apparently not alone because that freaking Do Kyungsoo was coming his way.

OMG WHAT IS HE DOING NOW? HOLY ACT COOL. HE’S STARING. (Or is he just looking?) WALK STRAIGHT FOR GOD’S SAKE JONGIN.

“Hey.” Kyungsoo says as they meet.

HE’S FREAKING TALKING TO ME. DON’T FREAK OUT. DAMN HE’S PERFECT. I SHOULD REPLY. SOMETHING COOL, LIKE HELLO OR ZUP. HELLO OR ZUP? ZUP, HELLO?

“Helzup?” he ended up saying, his voice increase an octave. , Jongin, you embarrassing man. “That was meant as hello.” he saves his as he facepalm himself. Why oh why you cruel world?

Though, to Jongin’s surprise Kyungsoo actually starts laughing and he shyly looks up to see his mockingly face, but all he sees is a genuine smile on the other dudes perfect heart-shaped mouth.

“Yeah, I know that feeling,” he muses before going back to his neutral face. “Bye then.”

“Wait!” Jongin shouts before realizing what he has done. Crap, why did he do that? He has no idea how to follow that up.

“Yeah.” Kyungsoo looks hopefully at him.

“Nothing.” He said and the disappointment over himself rushed over him. He should have said something. Anything.

“Okay.” the smaller, but yet older (apparently) guy says and starts moving away. When he’s out of sight Jongin slams his head against a locker. He should have done something, cause he know now that he’ll never get that guy out of his head until he really has given him a chance.

 

“Did you say he was part of the student council, Baekhyun.” Jongin joined up by his elder’s side. Baekhyun slowly nods.

“Yes, I think he’s in charge of the nutrition department of the food.”

“Really…”

“He’s actually doing a great job, it’s because of him everyone’s eating healthy food at this school!” Baekhyun points out but notice that Jongin walks slowly by his side and doesn’t seem to hear a word he’s saying. “Can’t get him out of your head, can you?” he asks and discreetly glances over at Chanyeol who’s standing by his locker a few meters away. “I should go… But tell me if you need anything.”

Baekhyun gives him a quick pat on the back before heading over to Chanyeols direction.

“Hey Chanyeol, I was wondering if we could do the homework togeth-“

Jongin kept walking with only one image in his mind. Do Kyungsoo’s lips curving up into a smile. Oh how cute.

He didn’t notice how Jongdae sneaked up from behind and kicked him in his hollow of the knees and before he could think any further, he was smacked down onto the ground. Next to him Jongdae laughed his lungs out by the sight of him lying there flat. In two heartbeats Jongin were up again and soon he chased after that er like it depended on his life.

“COME HERE YOU SADIST!” he screams as he runs after him, though that didn’t make Jongdae laugh less. Vice versa, he just ended up laughing more.

Abruptly Mrs. Song stopped them by showing up in the doorway.

“Let’s see here. One, you’re late for class. Two, you were running in the hallway without thinking about the circumstances that it was students in it. It does not look like a good first day for you two. Detention.” she says and shoves them into her classroom.

As she writes a note for each one of them Jongin notice how Luhan starts giggle in the back. So this is Luhans class. And next to him we have Minseok.

Luhan puts up one finger in the air and pretends to scold him. Then he uses that finger to point at something else, a few rows away. Jongin follows his direction and yeah, well ; there we have Do Kyungsoo, staring wierdly at them. Jongin quickly turns away again and he hears how Luhan starts giggling again and shapes a heart with his and Minseoks hands.

“Luhan, do you want detention as well?” Mrs. Song then asks without looking up from her note writing.

“No, mam.” He replies and focuses his gaze down in the table.

“He deserves one though,” Jongin quietly mumbles.

“It’s alright, by the end of the week he has probably already gotten himself one or two already,” the teacher mutters. “Now, leave. You’ve already disturbed enough.”

Luhan and Jongdae quickly exchange looks and mentally comes to an agreement.

Jongin and Jongdae then politely bow and move backwards out the door. “Our deepest apology, mam. Really, really sorry! I swear, it was not on purpose, but I had no choice. If not Jongin threaten to kill me I would have walked in normal speed. I’m so sorry, from the bottom of my heart.”

Mrs. Song gives him a killing glare.

“Oh man! I’m so sorry, now I’m even disturbing your class! If I only could shut up they would be able to work. I’m so sorry class B.” Jongdae cries and starts to bow to every single one of the students in the room. The teacher sighs.

“Mr. Kim, you’ve just wasted half the time that's left of class, could you just please leave.”

“I have? I’m so sorry madam! I mean it! So sorry! Now the kids will get stupid and die because of lack of education. And everything is my fault. I’m so sorry songesengnim.”

“I forgive you, you may leave now.”

“You do? Oh you fabulous teacher! You fabulous woman. So kind hearted. How am I ever supposed to thank you enough? Please can I-“

“JUAT LEAVE KIM JONGDAE, LEAVE!”

“Yup, we're leaving. Sorry. Come Jongin, we’re not appreciated here. And I was going to offer my services to her. You cold woman. Can’t a guy show his thankfulness without getting shoved out? See ya peasants!” he says as he drags Jongin with him out.

“And go to class!” she shouts after them.

The students in the classroom had started to giggle and the teacher had big trouble getting the class together again.

Jongdae stopped by the window and mouthed YOU OWE ME to Luhan. Luhan replies with a thumb up and takes the opportunity to talk to Minseok while the classroom’s still in chaos.

“Come on loser, let’s go buy coffee.” He then says as he slangs his arm around Jongins neck. 

 

*************************************

HEHEHE, here it is! My officially first chapter. I know it was kind of weird, but hopefully they will get better along the way! Please stick with we anyways! Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! Please comment! ^^

// Moi