Wind

Make them One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was upset - no - I was angry.

After Helena and I went back to the room, we demanded they take the hypnosis off of me. When they asked why I suspected anything, I sang them the lines of the song thatplayed in my mind and they gave each other concerned looks until Junmyeon took me aside for 'private matters.'

I think he broke up with me. 

"I'm sorry, Drasil, but things have to change." He had said. 

"What do you mean by that?" I replied.

"I'm going to have to stay distant from you now."

"Why? we're best friends, Junmyeon. You can't just tell this to me now."

"I'm sorry, but this isn't like that. One day, very soon, there's going to be another girl in my life who's going to be more important than you." he stated.

"Yeah, called a wife. I knew this already."

"No no no. She's more than that. She's going to hold the answers, and the key to my entire life's purpose. She's my Haneul."

We spoke for a few more seconds before I burst back into the auditorium and jumped on the stage to announce my new statement, only to find them playing truth-or-dare and seeing Helena with dare, blowing onto Yixing's neck. I knew it was sensitive, and it was obvious the way he had fallen to the ground and was cringing with a dimpled smile.

They stopped when I stood in front of them and picked Helena up.

"After some though, we decided we are going to be single ladies and join our own group." I had announced. A few of the guys paled, especially Yixing, and Helena looked at me with excited eyes.

"Can we make a musical?" She had asked. I agreed with a curt yes and we left as soon as we could.

 

Now, it was after class and the first meeting with Zitoao since the break off. I felt sad that Junmyeon blatantly said he'd choose hoes over bros, even if I was a girl.

But that's a stupid thing to think of, despite the fact that I pretty much broke off of all the guys, which made me almost friendless. It's a good thing Helena came at that time.

My favorite part of today, because of the awkward reactions between the people in all of my classes, was the fact that it was raining right now, and I loved the rain. I still had to go to the gym, so I simply put my gloves on, a hoodie, and started my walk outside.

The chilled Autumn air had a crisp, wet sensation that came along with the rain. As it pelted the fabric of my hoodie, I was glad my skin wasn't uncovered. I would've gotten really cold, even more so than usual, and I only have so many gloves.

Even so, I loved Autumn. I loved all seasons. Nature was my thing.

I tuck my hoodie around me more and walk down the streets of the campus, smelling the wet earth smell that I loved. There were just no words to properly describe it.

A crack of thunder booms and I suddenly wish to either get closer to it, or get inside. When I lift my face, however, a rain drop hits my cheek and the weather suddenly turns on me.

As if the wind has a mind of it's own, spare leaves and papers are swept up in the air with a large gust, shaping a mini tornado. I watch with awe as it forms and suddenly starts to swirl around the street, like it was looking for something. The air cools and I suddenly see my breath come out in pants, tucking my hands further down in my pockets for warmth. The weather was so weird.

I squeal when the tornado forms around me and my hair flies out from inside the hoodie, wet leaves making some sort of wall around me and the wind storm stayed put, like I attracted it.

A vice-like grip grabs my arm and the wind dies down just as fast as it was created. One hand grabbing the hand that held me, I calm my excited breathing and smile, because that was awesome. An umbrella is suddenly over my head, and the air warms again enough for me to relax my muscles slightly, looking to see who was starting to lead me down the street now.

My stomach drops at the sight.

It's Kiseop.

He smiles softly and I can't help but internally swoon from the sight of it; He was just too gorgeous. The way he held my arm became precious and the shine in his eyes calmed my heart beat down significantly, only for it to speed up again.

"Going to the gym?" he asks. I nod my head, not able to make words, and he smiles again, looking at the street to see where he was going.

 

"You are late."

I plop my bag down in the room and look at Zitao, sighing.

"Sorry, I was distracted." I excuse myself and crack my knuckles. Zitao gives me a glance and stands to his feet.

"Distraction doesn't help in this class." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter