Sign 1

Make them One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My dreams ever since that day consisted of stars, singing, sparkly clothes, and light. Nothing was going to help me get over the story they made up to trick me, especially since the jerks kept playing along with it.

Sehun rubbed his victory in Kiseop's face until it almost got to the point where they fought in the middle of class. I walked over to stop them and the younger spotted me instantly, his eyes brightening as he leaves the issue alone. Kiseop makes harsh eye contact with me and I stick my tongue out at him, recalling his attempt to probably kill me. I still don't know what he was trying to do, actually.

After that, Sehun took advantage of my open mouth to suddenly give me a wet kiss that had me screaming into my hand in shock when I finally was released by him a few minutes later, which was filled with an oddly satisfying make out session.

I washed my mouth out afterwards, though, as soon as class ended. As soon as I was done gaping and the bell rang, I literally just flew off my chair and escaped. I planned to slap him later, but not right now.

Helena and I haven't met up for a while, which was a concern because we had nothing planned out for the performance. She wanted to do a musical, but it had to be original, so we had to collaborate at some point.

Unfortunately for my freak out moment, I had to go to Performing Arts after the surprise kiss and face them all at once. Yixing and Jongin were using this time to try to show the others a few dance moves they came up with and I had to sit and watch as Jongdae gave me a sinister smirk and walked over to the others after spotting me, spreading around certain instructions. They all got on stage and started singing some song they came up with, and it played in my mind like they had a speaker in there. I still had yet to talk to them about the hypnosis still in my head, too.

The song plays in Korean as they dance on the ground, moving back and forth, running on their sides, stuff like that. The song was interesting enough that I didn't need to words to enjoy it.

And, suddenly I suddenly know what Jongdae looked so evil. Their hands splay over their heads, then come down as their hips upwards. It was only a profile off the ground, but I felt my breathing stop suddenly as the girls in the auditorium shriek in delight. They lower their pelvises and move on their hips, but do something very alike to the movement from before. I lose sight of them when my breath fails my lungs and all I can see is the ceiling and rafters above me, and the distant sound of voices.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter