Sign 2

Make them One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what are they doing here?"

"I'm making friends, okay!?"

Helena puts her hands up in surrender as we hang out in the music room, which we booked for today. Being me, and being how alone I've tried to become, I tried to make new friends.

Sure, so I invited, like, half of the Asian population in the school, but I will only have to befriend at least one, so it's auditions, or something.

"So, uh...what's your names again? I'll probably forget half of them, though." Helena confesses as she sits behind the piano. The group of men were slightly seperated into three cliques, but were still evenly distributed in a circle around me. I stood in the middle of them all, hands on my hips.

"He's Taemin, that's Onew and Jonghyun, Minho, and Key. I think a Himchan is in here somewhere, and Hongbin. Uh...Ravi, Hyuk, Zelo, Daehyun...whatever you said your name was, Jongup, YoungGuk, YoungJae...Leo? Sure, and Ken."I list off, pointing at them. Helena suddenly produces a paper and starts jotting all their names down.

"What was his?" She asks at points at the one I forgot.

"N."

"Just N? What is that, a nickname?" She asks and he shrugs, so she shrugs back and writes it down anyway.

"They are all my friends...probably. I'm working on it." I assure and wave a hand at her like I had this figured out. N raises his hand and waves it around until I call on him.

"I call being the best friend." He calls dibs and I smile, walking closer to him and linking arms.

"See? I got this." I comment.

"I want to be the mega best friend!" Ken objects and weaves his way closer to me. I let him link with my other arm and Helena snickers.

"So, are you all Korean, or something?" She asks, looking up from her paper and looking the names over quickly. they all slowly nod in agreement and she looks at me.

"Well, yeah. I guess we are." I remark and she nods her head.

"Wow. What are the odds? Okay then, let's start with something." She begins.

"Like what?" I ask and she bites her lip in thought.

"I don't know. What do we want our musical to be about?" She asks, a fake beard.

"What if it was about - and hear me out here - a girl who discovers that she has secret powers that are only released when she meets a group of guys and claim she's the key to saving the world?" I suggest. All of the guys, and I mean all of them, make faces of confusion and blink at each other.

"That sounds familiar." Zelo comments. I make a shushing noise and smush a finger against his pretty lips to tell him to be quiet, and he blinks at me because of my strange action. I take my hand back and smile sheepishly.

And suddenly the worst sensation ripples across my body. I jerk forward as if I'm about to throw up and Helena stands away from her piano in surprise.

"Drasil?" She asks and I hold my hand over my mouth and wave her off, but then I shiver violently and stand straight once more. I stumble backwards and a short squeal leave smy mouth as I firmly plant myself against the wall, the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter