CHAPTER 2

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm...."  Tina paused a moment, look up for the class name to double confirmed that she didn't entered the wrong room.  "Sorry for coming late.."  She stared at the lecturer, he did stared at her too.  The lecturer showed his dumb face to her, and she don't know why.  Maybe he haven't recover from the shock she bring him since she really,really late about one hour something,and he might never meet this type of student before,  Tina guess.

"Excuse me? Do you know what time is it now?"  Finally he open his mouth and asked Tina.  "Great, I almost call to 911 if he continue stunned there without any movement and gave me the blank look."  Tina think sarsactically.  "Sir, now is about 9:20a.m."  She took a swift glanced at her wrist watch.  "May I have my seat now?"  Then she asked him in politely, but seems her presence irritatingly him. 

"Do you know my class start on morning 8 o'clock?"  Tina show him an innocent look.  "Oh..sorry sir, I was get lost in this campus about one hour.  I'm new here, and the direction signage confused me."  She was not feeling ashamed to tell the lecturer her create stories to cover up for her lateness.  It was about 2 years something for her did not wake up in such early morning time, all in a sudden she just can't adapt herself to the new routine and uni life.

"Take your seat, please be punctual next time."  Her stories may defeated the lecturer, and he doesn't want to waste his time to continue bull with her so he allowed her to take her seat.  Tina grinned, then search for empty seat.  Tina saw the girl, she sat in the middle row.  And Tina found she looked at her too, with a quite surprising look.  She choose to ignore that girl but have a seat at the next three row behind her seat.  "It will be easier for me to do observing." Tina can feel the girl eyed her back, but once she took her seat, she pulled her eyes back and pretend as if she is concentrated reading on the text book.

"Do you need me to share the text book with you?  You seems carrying an empty bag there."  Tina turned to her left side, a girl with pony tailed greeted her with smile.  "Thanks."  Tina nodded and move her chair forward, closer to the table in order her to read the  contents.  "Global business??"  She whispered.  The girl heard it, "Yup, Lecturer Kins is talk about the international business-related resources an hour before, now we are move to the statistics and risk accessement topic."  She found Tina put up a blank look.  "Did you get the class schedule?  You look blurred, so cute you are."  Her words nearly make Tina puke.  "Do I look cute? Cut the crap, kiddy."  She thoughts.  As Tina smiled to her with her index finger raised up and pressed against her lips, "keep silent"  Tina showed her.

Kins, the lecturer, it is kinda weird for Tina to addressed him as her lecturer, finally shut up his mouth and clear his stuff after the class finished.  "Aom,"  He managed get Tina’s attention back to him, wondered who is the one he mentioned.  She raised her eyebrows,  "Sushar Manaying has a nickname, called Aom? Well, it didn't mention in the documents."  She pay attention to their conversation.  "If you have any question about this topic we had discussed today, do not hesitate to look for me, anytime."  The Kins left the classroom after Aom nodded to him.  Tina smirks, as Aom leaves her seat and walks to her direction, Tina can noticed she pointed a middle finger under the table at his back.

As Tina walked slowly and passed her seat, she pulled her sleeve to get her attention.  Tina turned and looked at her.  "Does her face always rich with multitude emotions?" As Tina noticed, she seems blushed but soon she steady her nerves, looked at her as she was sober.  "You are the new student?  The one who my dad, Mr. Manaying, had mentioned will stay with me for the next three months?"  She asked, in a way Tina dislikes, a sniffy way.  She stand up and stared at Tina.  "Maybe she was get tired for raised her head and hold that pose to keep her eyes at me who clearly had the advantage in my height."  Tina smiled mockingly, and seems her smile annoyed Aom.  She bit her lower lip, and drew a deep breath.  "Yes,I am."  Tina said, then leave Aom.  Tina came out a smile as she turned her back to Aom, imagined she is cursing or grimace at her back as she did to the Kins.  "Geez! Don't give yourself airs!  I'll get even with you one day!"  Aom clenched her fits in anger.

Tina took a stroll around the building, where she will spend her time here for the coming days.  She need to understand and get herself familiar with the building structure, location, its shortcut and every corner in case of emergency happen.  Even though she think this mission is about a beginner level for her.  "A babysitter mission really can't make me proud with it."  but she still need to get herself prepared and ready for any risks that may come to her and....Aom.  Tina spent about 25 minutes to strolling around, met with some over passion student who approached her and asking her if she need any assist, some lecturer curiously looked at her and even stopped her, asking what course she’s taken, and the reason she strolling around.  "Am I looked suspiciously, thought I'm terriost and gonna bomb this uni?"  She muttered while slowly walk back to the classroom.

 *****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter