CHAPTER 8

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No,sir.  Sorry but I can't take your suggestion."  Said Tina to Ion.  "This is nutty, you want me to risk her life because of this crazy plan???!"  Tina shook her head, frown disagreed on what had Ion suggested to her earlier.

 

"Why not?  Don't you want to accomplish this mission earlier too?  We can't arrest them unless we have strong proof.  You don't want alert the gang too, right?  Besides, you got nothing to worry about, Tina.  We will take control over it, no one will get hurt. All we need to do are set up trap and pack them into jail, that's all." 

 

After they had the discussion, Ion talked Tina into his plan.

 

"You have to, Tina.  We can't continually put our manpower in this case anymore after Kins suicided.  Our department have plenty of things to take care of, and since we know the main suspect, why we need to wasting our time to play the game with them?"  Ion paused for a while, studying Tina's unsure facial.

 

"Actions, can leads and turns the situation under our control, and minimize the chances of accident may occur before it get worst.  Don't you agree? I hope you can understand it, we have to grasp at every opportunity."  Ion try his best, explained to Tina the reason he need to do so while Tina gather her eyebrows, pressed her lips together without saying any words. "All the treasures of the earth would not bring back one lost moment ,Tina." Said Ion to Tina.

 

At the end, Tina left Ion's office with a sulky face after she had a sharp tilt with Ion.

 

 

The First Day at The Campus...

"Let's stay away from the jinx.." The pony tailed girl got a sharp tongue. She purposely say so to her gang in front of Aom, when Aom alone inside the washroom. One of her friend gently pull the pony tailed's sleeve, to hinted that she shouldn't say so.

"What?? Everybody knew it!  She's the jinx and fickle lover!  Don't you know that she seduced our lecturer Kins while she having a boyfriend, and now she even flirt with Tina after lecturer Kins died. I believe in who stay with her will end up in bad result.Kins died, and Tina get injured. I don't want be the next victim just because of we are using the same washroom or classroom with her.Let's go now!!"

Aom clench her fist while wash her hands when she heard that.  She saw the pony tailed girl walk away from the rest room with devilish smile.  She hates being talked like that, moreover when they purposely talked in front of her.  She knew she might have some haters after what happen at Campus with Lecturer Kins before.  But she never think she will face it now, on the first day she come to Campus after a long rest at home.

She made a deep sigh.  She saw her reflection on the mirror in front of her.  A beautiful face was looking at her with sad expression.  “Can’t I just live an ordinary life?  This is really too much..”  She thought to herself.

 

Inside the class...

She decided to go back to her class room.  Along the way there, she thought a lot about what happen these past few months.  Especially after Tina came into her life.  She release a tiny but beautiful smile unconsciously, which is make lots of guys in the hallway looking and admiring her beautiful smiling face.  But that sweet smile disappear when she reach the class room.

She saw Tina was surrounded by the pony tailed girl and her gang.  Tina was smiling while talking to those girls.  That’s somehow made her feel jealous.

“Ohh!  There she is..”  Said the pony tailed girl when she saw Aom walk to their direction.  Aom was sitting beside Tina that time, so she has to come closer to them.  But she shocked a little bit when she saw the pony tailed girl approach her and grab her hand in friendly way.

“We were just asking about you, Aom..  You must be shocked when its happen.  You shouldn’t stay alone anywhere.  You can ask us to accompany you if Tina is not around.  I told Tina already about that..  Right Tina?”  She asked Tina.  Tina just nodding and she smile warmly to Aom.

Aom understand what’s happening.  Those girls were just pretending to be good to her in front of Tina.  But since she didn’t want to make Tina worried about her, she just smiled.

**********

"Tina..." Aom patted her shoulder to distract Tina's attention. "Are you fine..? What troubled you??"

"Oh yeah, sure I'm fine. Let's go home now." Tina smiles to cover up her embarrass, and quickly put her belongings into bag.

 

5 December 2014

Today Aom received a stalk of blue rose along with her candid picture at the campus.  We doesn’t know who gave her that.  Someone hand her that when we’re at canteen.  But when we asked that boy who gave him that, he said he didn’t know and he just bent down his face in front of Aom.  I think that he is one of Aom’s admirer in this university.  After giving us that flower and picture, he run away even before Aom thanked him.  We just found a small paper with some words in on it said “Your smile is beautiful, Princess.”

What’s making me confuse is why Aom look so clumsy this past few days.  Two days ago she came from the loo with wet blouse.  She said she accidently splash the water on her blouse.  Yesterday, she ripped her skirt.  She said it stuck in the locker when she try to close it after she took her books.  So when she comeback to our class, I just took off my jacket and hand it to her.  She use it to wrap her lower body.  And today, she got splashed juice on her white jeans.  She said someone accidently bumped her after she buy juice and bread from canteen, and she dropped it when she try to bring it back to our classroom.  I was at the loo that time.  We met there when she try to clean her jeans.

Well, to be honest, I missed her.  But I have to think what my boss said to me before.  At least I need to give some distance outside.  Because I cant resist her if she wanna sleep in my room at night.  Well, I was anticipating it to be honest.  But don’t think I’m a ert,  I just love seeing my baby princess sleeping face.  She’s so beautiful and innocence.

Wait, ‘Princess’???  Who else called her by that nick name besides me and Mr. Manaying?

Hmmm.. There must be something about it..  I have to pay attention on it.

 

 

The Next Day at The Campus…

The 1st class for today has just dismissed.  Tina got a little migraine, so Aom want to take her to the clinic.  She grabbed Tina's arm and put it on her shoulder. Then she help her to get up from her seat. The pony tailed girl saw it, and she rushed to their direction.

"OMG, Tina, what happen?" The pony tailed asked.

"Tina got migraine. I wanna take her to the clinic." Aom answering her while trying to assist Tina move from her seat. "I can help.........."

"No need, thanks. I can do it myself." Aom cut the words and smiled to the pony tailed girl. Then she walk slowly with Tina, away from the pony tailed girl and her gang.

The pony tailed girl saw them with irritating face. She hates seeing Aom treat her like that. "That brat will receive my punishment. We'll see.." She said to her gang with devilish smile.

**********

They arrived at the clinic, the doctor there help Aom to assist Tina laying on the bed. Then he examine Tina's blood pressure, she only got 92/76.

"She's exhausted. She need to rest here for a while. You can left her here with me Ms. Manaying, you have to go back to your class..". The Doctor said to Aom. Aom only nodded her head and look at Tina's direction.

"Are you okay?" She asked Tina, but Tina just nodded her head.

"Okay then, I need to go back to the class.  I'll come here again after the last class dismissed.  Just rest here for a while, ok?”  Aom said that while Tina’s hair.  Aom just about to go when Tina suddenly grab her wrist.

“Stay here, please..”  She said.  Aom smiled looking at her.

“Just try to sleep now okay?  I’ll be right here when you open your eyes later.  I promise.”

Tina staring at her with sad facial.  She feels so sad because she missed Aom so much.  There are a lot of things that she have to think or take care of on the last few days, including Ion’s words.  She doesn’t want to be apart from Aom, but she have to finish it soon too.  Somehow, Ion was right.  Just do what can be done now.  This is the risk she hast to take in order to end this case.

“Be a good girl, okay?” Aom patted her head lightly.  Then she moved, left Tina with her own thoughts.  But not long after that, Tina feels her eyes were heavy, and she fallen asleep in no time.

 

**********

Aom was walking alone in the empty hallway back to her class.  There’s no one there because normally all the student here always go to the canteen or library during the break time.  She’s still  walking silently when suddenly someone grab her hair from behind so hard.  She screamed after feeling pain on her head.  But, because that person pulled her hair so hard, she fell to the floor.  That time she saw that person who pull her hair so harsh like that was the pony tailed girl.

“Oops!  I’m sorry, I thought it was a walking duster.  I’m just about to clean my table and chair because a jinx make it dirty.”  The pony tailed girl said, followed by the devilish laugh of her friends.

“Pity you.. Is it hurt, Aom?  You need a help?”  Ask one of the pony tailed girl’s friend.

“No! Thanks!  I can get up by myself…  You wanna say that right, ‘PRINCESS’ Aom?  Like what you told me earlier in front of Tina.  You wanna act like a hero, huh??”  Said the pony tailed girl imitating what Aom said earlier.

Aom didn’t give any responds, she just try to get up from the floor when suddenly she feels pain on her elbow.  She looks on it and she found a scar.  Maybe she hurt herself when she fall to the floor just now.

“Ohh! You’re bleeding!”  Said the other friend of the pony tailed girl.

"Yeah.. I’m hoping she’s bleeding to death!”  Said the pony tailed girl sarcastically.  The other girls there just laughing so hard on that.  Then they leave Aom alone there.

“That’s what going to happen if you dare to challenge me, ‘Princess’.  Besides, who the hell that crazy person who address you as a ‘Princess’??  Are you a frog princess Aom? Hahaha”  Said the pony tailed girl while walking away from Aom heading to the class room.

Aom clench her fist, she’s so mad that time, but then she remembered about Tina.

“I have to stay strong.  This is nothing.  They can’t bully me like that, because im not a weak girl anymore.”  She thought to herself, and forced herself to get up and walk away from there.

 

 

The Next Day, At The Campus...

 

“How’s your elbow?”  Asked Tina to Aom.

“It’s fine, just a scratch, not a big problem.. I don’t even feel anything when I got that..”  Said Aom a little bit lie to Tina.  Then she smile warmly to Tina.  Tina caressing Aom’s cheek for a while, then smiles.

“Why you are so clumsy this past few days?  Are you hiding something from me?”  Ask Tina.  But before even Aom open to answer her, the pony tailed girl and her gang come interrupting them.

“Hi, Tina.. how are you today?  Still got the migraine?”  Ask the pony tailed girl straight to Tina.

“No, I’m fine. Thanks..”  Tina smiling.

“Good then.. I’m just about to offer you a help if you still got a migraine, since Aom hurt her elbow yesterday..”  She said without thinking, then one of her friends poke her waist worriedly.

Tina know there’s something wrong, but she remain silent.  But then she answer that pony tailed girl.

“No need to worry, I have someone who took care of me the whole day yesterday, even she stay awake at night just to give me massage..”  Tina said while smiling lovingly to Aom.  Aom get blushed, and that really makes the pony tailed girl pissed off.  Then she turn her head facing Aom.

“Hey Aom, lets go to canteen..  Buy something for us, and for Tina too.  I think it will be better if she stay here for a while.  Just buy it then go straight back to the class..”  Aom just about to say no when the pony tailed girl grab her hand and dragged her from her seat.

“Just wait us here okay, Tina.. We wont be long.. Lets go, Aom!”

Aom just give Tina I’ll-be-right-back look, then smile.  The pony tailed girl's friends also following them behind, leaving Tina alone inside the class room.  Tina just sat there for a while, thinking for what might they hide from her, then after a couple minutes, she decided to follow them.

 

Meanwhile….

The pony tailed girl walk in front of all of them, remain silent because there are still a lot of students walking in the hallway.  Then, suddenly a girl walking shyly to their direction, bringing a stalk of blue rose and an envelope, smiled to Aom.

“P’Aom, someone left this to my friend just now, but she’s shy to deliver it to you by herself so she asked me.”  The girl said.  The pony tailed girl turn her head then watch the scene with irritating look.

“Thank you so much.. But did your friend know who sent it?”  Ask Aom while smiling to the girl.

“No P’… She said she never saw him here inside the school.  Maybe he is your secret admirer P’…….”

“Okay, if you’ll excuse us, we really need to go now..”  The pony tailed girl cut the girl’s words. Then grab Aom’s hand.  “C’mon Aom, don’t let Tina wait for too long..”

“Thank you.. And tell that to your friend too..”  Said Aom to the girl.  The girl just nodded her head politely and smile to Aom, watching the pony tailed girl drag her in a rush.

The pony tailed girl brought Aom to the loo in the corner of the hallway instead the canteen.

“What are we going to do here?  I don’t need to use the bathroom..”  Ask Aom innocently.

The pony tailed girl let go of Aom’s hand harshly.  She looked at her with anger.

“What did they see on you??!!”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Ohh puhleeaaaseee… You know exactly what I mean by that... Stop acting innocently!”

“What is wrong with you?  What did I do to you?  I don’t even know you before..”

The pony tailed girl just smirks hearing that words come out from Aom’s mouth.  She the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter