CHAPTER 3

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh!!" Suddenly, a blanket flipped to aside and a figure rushed to get up from the bed with a jump.

 

Tina took a super quick bath after she woke up late this morning.  If someone was there, definitely her speed will amazed them and the Guinness World of the Record should named her as "The Lighting Speed Person" because she only took 5 minutes from bed to bathroom, then showed up at dining area.  Tina hold herself stand with placed both hands on the table, gaspingly she turned her head and look around for any living person in this large house.

 

Then Tina saw a maid step out from a corner.  "Hi," she walk and raised her tone to get the maid's attention.  "Good morning, how may I assist you?"  The maid paused and turned to face Tina when she heard Tina's steps behind her.  "Good morning.  Do you see Aom this morning?  Why there is nobody inside the house?  And last but not least, can you get me something to bite?"  Tina threw a few questions to the maid before she walks close to her.

 

"Miss Manaying?  She went to airport this early morning with Mr. Manaying.  And I didn't notice if she come back to home after that.  But Miss Manaying had gave us an instruction this early morning, said we were entitled a half day leave today, that's why you found no one inside the house.  I'm going to change my clothes now, so...."  The maid paused for a moment and show her an apology face.  "Ok, that's fine."  Tina nodded and gestured the maid that she may leave now.  "Thank you so much for your kind understanding."  Upon hearing that Tina's not going to lag her time, the maid beamed with joy.

 

 

Lecture Hall A5

 

Tina was outside the lecture hall.  She stepped inside, only after she heard the lecturer announced a 15 minutes short break to the class.  Tina took a random seat, there are many people walk in and out, some to washroom, some to...maybe smoking or do whatever they like.  She turned and searched for Aom inside this huge lecturer hall.  Today they do have a combined lecture class with others course, Tina need to spend a little time to locate Aom's little body, she is a mini girl for Tina for sure.

 

Their eyes met up in the air.  Tina think there might have a spark flickered through their eyes.  Tina saw Aom, she sat at the last and corner seat.  "You, the lucky one, came in early than I expected, thought I can watch another good show which play by you and our dear lecturer~ So sad for it~~~"  Aom smirk, and playfully she winked at Tina.  "What's problem with her eyes and that disgusting smile? Is she seized with a cramp?"  Tina think sacastically, not to admit that Aom was totally looking sweet and cute in that way.  She pulled back her eyes, and take out a book from her bag. 

 

"Groo~~~~~" Her stomach sounded.  Indeed, she feel sleepy yet hungry, but the lecturer still busy giving his speech there.  Tina strengthen her body up, when someone pokes her arms. She look curiously at the girl who sat beside her don't know since when, and she handed Tina a sponge cake under the table.  Tina open wide her eyes when she saw it,  "FOOD!"  Tina looked at the girl's face, she smiles and pointed at someone who sat next to the girl.  Tina's eyes followed the direction where her finger pointed at, and she saw the girl in pony tailed.  The pony tailed girl greeted her with a shyly smiles, and Tina reply by a nodded in embarrassment.  Don't get her wrong, Tina was not sudden in crush with her or what, just wonder did her stomach really sounded so loud and that girl heard it.  She gestured Tina to eat that sponge cake, and Tina nodded again, with put up a dazzling smile on her face.  No one realize that a pair of eyes were looking at them with iritating look.

 

 

After the class dismissed.

 

Tina strolling around in the campus again.  She walks leisurely, greeted the uni security guard at the guard house and have a talk with them.  "It must be tough for you guys. The campus is big, and you guys need to take care so much things with limited manpower."  As Tina said so, they gave a respond to her, and they did talked about their routine task, how they practice the register procedure if a visitor approach them, recently if any stranger behave suspiciously here and so on.  After spending some more minutes with the guards, Tina gave them a waved while she walks back to class for the next tutorial class.  She meet Aom on the way back to the classroom.  Aom glared at her for no reason, then she walks passed her.  "She is really the Weird one, huh? For what reason she looked at me that way, I didn't offend her, did I?"  Tina can find no answer, so she decided just let it go.

 

Tina pulled the door open and entered, then just have her seat at the last row, not far from Aom.  "Geez..cute baby Tina..oh puhleasee.."  Aom thought there pouting her lips as she saw Tina entered the classroom after her.  "I can't find where and which part that have make her looks cute."  Aom flash back to the conversation she heard from her classmates when she was inside the washroom.

"She was so cute like as I told you."  A girl said.

"Ok, ok..cut it now.  You had mentioned it to me like...about thousand times since yesterday, I bet."  Another girl response her friend.

"She did!  Especially she looks cute with her sleeping face..I wondered why she can look cool and cute at the same time!!!  And don't you know how happy I am I when she accepted my sponge cake, she even smiles to me!  I was about to melt when she gazed at me with her dazzling smile."

"You're hopeless...."

"I do and I admit it.."

"Haha~Let's back to classroom now and check on whether your cool and cute baby Tina already there waiting for you or not."

Aom took a glance at Tina, then rolled her eyes remembering the conversation she heard before.

 

 

"Tina!"  Aom called her after the class end.  Tina stared at her,  "Is the weird one calling me???"  She raised her eyebrow.   "Aren't you going to take me home today?"  Aom continued,  "With your motorcycle."  Actually, Tina was really shock!  She believed yesterday was about her first try on riding motorcycle.  "I'm ok anyway, if you love to."  Tina shrugs, then smirks to Aom, teasing her.  "I think I'm crazy."  Aom confused about herself and she reacted, through the skin between her eyebrows pinched together.  "I really have no idea why I calling her in front of her admirer (the pony tailed girl)."  She find herself an excuse which she just trying to act kind to the admirer.  "Tina is evil out and out and apparently, her actions are out of keeping with her "cute" appearance. I can't show the admirer her evil side right now, but I can dragged this evil stay away from the innocent one."   Aom's thought as she found herself become the center of attention by asking Tina to take her home.  Then she just smile sweetly to Tina, approach her, then took the extra helmet that Tina handed to her.  Tina found her changing expression was kinda cute.  Then she just smile to her, and it makes the pony tailed girl feel so envy to Aom.

 

 

After they finished their 'silent' dinner, Tina shut herself away inside her room.  While Aom doing exactly the same thing with her.  Tina took her 'diary', the daily report she made since the 1st day she moved to this house.  And checked it.

 

 

[02 Nov 2013]

 

 I met her inside the classroom.  And obviously she was in shock when saw me.  I took a strolled around the S.B.S building, noticed there is a locked storeroom, I guess. It was dusting, and at the very corner side, where very seldom people will notice about its existence.  After class dismissed, I took her home with my motorcycle.  Actually, I already know where her house located at, just think to make fun of her.  She didn't make me disappointed with her "performance", I would rate her higher points if she can lower her screaming sound.

I did took a look surround her large house before dinner time.  The house is large, and her dad really did spent a lot in enforced their housing secu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter