CHAPTER 10

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 December 2013

Aom packed her things.  After knowing the truth about Tina, she decided to move away.  She can't take the truth that Tina has been lying the whole time to her.  She told her father that she will take over his business, but before that she want to transfer and study abroad as soon as possible.  Of course Mr. Manaying is so happy to heard the news, since he honestly dislike to see Aom with Tina.  He still think that girl-to-girl relationship is not right.

“Are you sure you want to move tomorrow, Princess?”

“Daddy...  You scared me..  Why didn’t you knock?”  Said Aom.

“I knocked for several times, honey, but it seems you busy with your own thought until you didn’t hear me coming..”  Answer Mr. Manaying.

Aom sigh.  “I’m sorry daddy..”

“It’s okay, Princess.”  Mr. Manaying walked into his only daughter room.  He sit on the edge of the bed, patting Aom’s head lightly.  “Are you sure you don’t want to spend new year’s eve here with me, Princess?”

Aom stopped what she do.  She lift her head to look at her father.  She smiled, but then she dropped her head again because she didn’t want her father saw that tears start brimmed in her eyes.

“I wanna go tomorrow daddy.  I just don’t want to waste more time.  Since you already taken care on my school thing, so I guess I’d better go a.s.a.p.”  Aom paused her words for a while.  “You can come with me, and we can spend new year’s eve at Paris, right?”

“Princess, you know I can’t do it.  I have to take care on everything here.  I can’t just let go of what just happened to Mr. Lee.  We still need to do some investigation on everything in the Company..”

“I know, then it’s okay.. I’ll go by myself tomorrow.  You don’t have to be worry, daddy.  I’m a big girl now.  I can take care on myself since you already provide me everything there.”  Then Aom smiled.

“Just for a while I didn’t meet you, and you sounds so mature.  Should I call you The Queen from now on?”  Said Mr. Manaying in joking tone.

Aom chuckled, she then get up and move closer to her dad and hug him.

“No daddy, I’m still your little princess..  And mom will be always our Queen..”

**********

 

Meanwhile...

Tina’s condition getting worse after Aom left her 2 days ago.  She became unconscious and didn’t wake up for the whole 2 days.  Ion is the only one who always come and visit her, like today.  Ion was just about to go out from Tina’s room when he suddenly heard movement from Tina’s direction.  He turn his head, then he saw that Tina slowly open her eyes.  He rushed entered back to the room and press the emergency button beside her bed to call the Doctor.

As Tina open her eyes, Ion already sit back on a chair beside her bed.  He smiled warmly.  Ion had become a father, an uncle, a companion and the only good friend that she had since she decided to join the force.

“Ion..”  Said Tina weakly.

“Where have you been?  It seems you have a very long dream..”  He paused for a while.  “Welcome back, Tiger..”

Tina smiled, she remembered about something.  “My dad used to call me that too..”

Ion smiled.  He pat the girl’s head lightly.  “How’s your feeling?”

But before Tina had a chance to open , the room’s door opened.  It’s Mr. Lee, Mr. Manaying’s assistant.

“Good afternoon, I’m Lee.”  Said Mr. Lee while shaking hands with Ion.  “Mr. Manaying sent me here, he just want to ask for further information about the investigation.  Is it done yet?”

“Not yet.  My staff still taking care of it.  I’ll inform you or Mr. Manaying right away after its done.”

“Very well..”

“How’s Aom?”  Tina suddenly ask.

“Well, you must be Ms. Jittaleela.  Our young lady is fine.  She’s busy preparing for her trip now.”  Answer Mr. Lee.

“Trip?  To where?”  Tina suddenly gets up and it makes her head spinning.

“Easy there..”  Said Ion, helping her to sit on her bed.

“Well, didn’t she inform you?”  Ask Mr. Lee, Tina just shaking her head.

“She’s moving to Paris tomorrow.”

“Paris?  France??  But why???”  Tina shocked, because she didn’t know anything about it.

“She asked Mr. Manaying to transfer her study there, because she decided to take over his business.”

“But why so soon?”

“Well, that I don’t know Ms.  You better ask her yourself.  I heard you guys both so close to each other, right?”

Tina only smiled a little bit.  She knew why Aom didn’t inform her.  She still mad at her.  Tina then sighing.

**********

 

 31 December 2013

 

Its been  4 days already after the last meeting between Tina and Aom.  Today Tina is going out from the hospital and she also moving out from Manaying’s Residence.  Her job to protect Aom is done.  Besides, Aom already moving out to Paris, so what’s the point of staying at the house any longer?  She only took a little things in her “room”, because she didn’t bring a lot of stuff when entering the house too few months ago.  They already provided everything there.

She took a glance at the ceiling for the last time before she really leave the house.  She looked at the bed, remembering when Aom usually snuggle to her everynight when they’re sleeping.  And suddenly she smiled, remember about their first kiss that happened in this room.  That was short, but she won’t be able to forget every single moment that she shared with that younger petite girl.

After a while, she decided to step outside.  Ion already wating for her at downstairs.

“Where’s your stuff??”  Asked Ion, he confused why Tina only bring out a backpack and nothing else.  Tina just pointed to her backpack and smile.  Ion shaked his head.  “Still the same as usual, too simple..”

**********

 

Aom is sitting alone in a restaurant, near the Eiffel Tower.  It’s  only 6pm there, but the Tower already flooded by the people.  Everyone seems excited to welcome the new year.  Yes, its new year’s eve.  Of course everyone excited, except Aom.  Her gloomy face can’t be hidden.  She already sitting there for few hours without ordering anything except a glass of water.

“Est-ce que vous êtes prêt à commander,mademoiselle?”  Asked a waiter in French.

Aom open and looking at the picture of the food on the menu again and trying to choose one of the food that probably will bring her appetite.  She haven’t eat anything since yesterday.

“Oui. En entrée, je prendrai une Salade Niçoise et une Crème Brûlée à la vanille, s'il vous plait."

“Souhaitez-vous prendre un apéritif?”

“Non merci. Ça sera tout."

“D'accord.Je vous apporte ça tout de suite."

“Merci beaucoup..”

**********

 

Tina is laying down at the rooftop of the unused building that she used to go there with Aom few months ago.  She is looking at the twinkling stars on the sky.  Its few more minutes to the new year, everyone is getting ready down there, feeling excited, but not her.  It seem her mind flew far away from her.

“DHUARR!!!”

Tina startled, she saw a firework in the sky and the cheering sound from the croud.  They’re about to countdown now.  Tina get up from her position, and sitting at the edge of the building.  She let her legs to hang there.

“10!  9!  8!  7!  6!  5!  4!  3!  2!  1!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!”

The crowd was cheering crazily.  They wishing everyone a very happy new year.  Its 00.03 am now, already entered the beginning of the year 2014.

“Happy new year, Aom..”  Tina whispered.  She then close her eyes, wishing for the second chance.  The second chance to be together with Aom.  “I’ll wait forever to have a chance to be with you again..”

***********

 

Aom is walking in the park of Eiffel tower when she received a phone call.

“Happy New Year, Princess..”  It's her father calling.

“Happy New Year daddy..  It's still 8 pm now.  5 hours more to go..”  Aom chuckled.

“Yeah, I know Princess..  Where are you now?”

“Walking around, at Eiffel Tower.  Just done taking my dinner.  Where are you daddy?  Still at office?”

“Yes, I’m looking at the fireworks now thru the window.  Then I suddenly remember my beautiful Princess, that’s why I call you..”

Aom smiling.

“Are you gonna spend the new year’s eve at Eiffel Tower, honey?”

“Hmmm...  I’m not sure daddy..  But I think I’ll be back soon.  Kinda tired..  I can see the fireworks too from my apartment.  You choosing the best view already daddy..  I can see the Eiffel Tower clearly from there..  Thank you..”

“For my beautiful Princess, I’ll do the best that I can do.  Is Mark there with you?”

“No, he’s waiting in the car.  I’m all alone by myself now daddy.”

“Okay then..  Tell him to drive safely always okay, darling?  I Love you..”

“I love you too, daddy..”

Aom decided to go home early before she stuck there because of the crowd will fill the road.  But before that, she took a shoot of the Eiffel Tower, then post it in her Instagram account.

“First time going out all alone..  Good night Paris..”

*****

 

There she is, standing near the huge window of her apartment.  Watching the fireworks from the Eiffel tower thru the window.  This is the first time she’s spending new year’s eve alone, in a far place from her home.  She miss home, even she just started to live there.   She just reading book and listening to some songs after she came back from the Eiffel tower.

She suddenly remember about Tina.  To be honest, she missing that tomboy girl so much.  But her ego keep her heart to think about that.  Suddenly, a song playing from her music player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUWXI3iSsn0

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired lonely place

Walls of insincerity,
Shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey,
It was enchanting to meet you,
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you."

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you......

**********

 

 

It’s been a week after new year celebration.  The investigation is done.  They caught few more people behind Daniel’s back, who support him in doing all this.  Surprisingly, there are some of the important people from the company who help him too, including the head of audit team.  Luckily Ion can finish all the investigation perfectly and put them all into jail.  All the evidence had been seized and judge's decision was submitted in the court.  Mr. Manaying can be relief now.

Today all the equipment of the investigation, security and everything that been given by the police has been taken.  All the maid is busy cleaning the house now, including Tina’s room.

Mr. Manaying is sitting in his office room, next to his bedroom, reading newspaper while a maid coming and bringing something to him.

“What is this?”  Ask Mr. Manaying.

“We found it at Ms. Jittaleela’s room, Sir.  We think you should know..”

“Okay then..  Thanks..”

The maid then went out from the office room.

Mr.  Manaying took a glance on the book.  It's like a note book.  Then he open the book randomly and read what inside it.

 

[19 November 2013]

She’s a funny girl.  After the “date” that we did on my birthday, I can say that she melt my heart.  I feel so warm when I’m near her.  She’s the one who can touch my heart.  Just like the song I’m listening to right now...

http://www.jango.com/music/Mymp?l=0

This could have been just another day
But instead we're standing here
No need for words it's all been said
In the way you hold me near
I was alone on this journey
You came along to comfort me
Everything I want in life is right here
'Cause

This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
I was not prepared enough
To fall so deep in love
This is not your ordinary
No ordinary love
You were the first to touch my heart
And everything right again with your extraordinary love

I get so weak when you look at me
I get lost inside your eyes
Sometimes the magic is hard to believe
But you're here before my very eyes
You brought joy to my world
Set me so free
I want you to understand
You're every breath that I breathe

From the very first time that we kissed
I knew that I just couldn't let you go at all
From this day on, remember this:
That you're the only one that I adore
Can we make this last forever
This can't be a dream
'Cause it feels so good to me...

 

[2 December 2013]

I don’t know why, but Aom seems unhappy.  Yesterday she told me that Daniel text her, but he didn’t talk as usual.  She said that Daniel somehow hurt her feelings.  It’s not like usual. She’s sad..  And I don’t like to see her like this.  I wanna see her happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter