CHAPTER 7

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside Tina's bedroom...

Aom blinked her eyes.  Still can't believe she just got her first kiss with Tina..... Aom remain open wide her eyes, the kiss dazed her. She keep eyed at Tina's chin, she feel shy, and don't know what to do right now after the kiss. She blushed, Tina too.

They didn’t say anything, Tina just smile to Aom.  Even she shy, she can manage it.  But not with Aom, she really feel shy after the 1st kiss.  “Is it really happening?  Did we just kissed?  Why she staring at me like that?  Ohh, where should I put my face now?”  Aom talk in her mind, she feel shy, then she drop her face.  The room turn quiet, and it makes Aom feel more awkward.  She didn’t dare to see Tina’s face.

“She’s so cute and innocence.. I love this girl..”  Tina think to herself.  Then she touch Aom’s chin, lead Aom to see her face.  But Aom still can’t look at Tina’s eyes.  Tina caressing her both cheeks, and it makes her see Tina’s eyes too finally.  They look each other’s eyes now.  “Why do you have to be so gentle, Tina?”  Ask Aom in her mind.  Tina smiled warmly,  “Do you love me, Aom?”  She asked Aom.  Aom shocked a little bit, she got even more blushed and she can’t say anything.  “You don’t need to answer it.. I already know..”  Tina said then in no time, her lips already touch Aom’s lips again.

Aom didn’t give a response at first, as Tina kissed her lightly.  But then, Tina kiss her again, gently but more passionate.  That’s when Aom finally gave respond, she kissed her back.  They kissed each other, slowly, like they want to taste each other.  Then Tina broke the kiss, “I love you, Aom..”  Tina said then she continued to kiss Aom again.  She push Aom’s body while kissing her, making her lay on the bed.

“I love you too, Tina..”  Aom said as they broke their kissed.  “Please don’t leave me..”  She continued her words.  Tina smiles, she swept Aom’s hair from her cheek.  “I won’t go anywhere as long as you need me..”  Then she continued to kiss Aom again.  This time their kissed turn more and more passionate than before.  Aom Tina’s back as she feel her weight upon her body.  She feels so in loved, more than when she feels when she was with Daniel.   Tina just treat her super gently, like she was fragile.  That makes Aom fly high to the sky.

When Aom gasped for air, Tina use the opportunity to taste .  She Aom’s wet cleavage.  Tina’s tongue inside now, tasting her sweet flavor and it makes Aom .  Tina back to her lips, kissing it lightly, then down to her chin, along her jaw line, her neck, and leave a kiss mark there.  Then she moved down heading to her chest, Aom gasped and pulled her hair.  “Tina……”  She moaned her name.  Then Tina stopped what she did.  She look at Aom’s face, then she smile.  She kiss Aom’s forehead, down to her both eyes, her nose, her both cheek and finally her lips.  Then she dropped her body beside Aom, and hugged her tight from aside.  “I’m sorry, baby..  Let’s go to sleep now.”  She’s smiling and hold Aom so tight, like she don’t want to let her go, ever.

 

 

At Manaying Residence...

 The next day early morning, Tina and Aom have a walk in the garden.  There are a lot of flowers and some trees planted in the garden. The blooming flowers and shrubs colorized the garden.  A few bees gather nectar from flowers while the butterflies flew across the flower bed.  Birds singing on the tree twigs.  The unknown bird nested in the tree, and the nest held few vigorous young birds.   Tina holding Aom's hand, they smiled every time their eyes met up.  The morning sunshine, fresh air, subtle wind, lushly garden, birdie singing, and the person who right beside them, bringing them a perfect beginning in a new day.  Later, they sat on the garden bench, enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful scene.  The morning sunshine beamed and yellowing them.

This is a totally new feeling for Tina.  The icy-cool-heart Tina seems change a lot after she met Aom.  She felt happier than before, she put a smile almost everyday, and she feels something blooming in her heart everytime she saw Aom's smile.  She can feels Aom's pain everytime she saw Aom sad.  This is the first time she feels so protective to someone.  She think she can do anything for Aom, even risk her own life.

"Today is warm and cloudless, make me sleepy.."  Aom closed her eyes, relaxed her mind and her head leaned lightly against Tina's shoulder.  Tina smiles, and shook her head after she heard what Aom said.  She turned her gaze to Aom, "She has a beautiful face.." As Tina thoughts, her fingers gently at Aom's face.  Her touching make Aom wake up.  Aom straighten her body and tickle Tina.  Tina laughed, "A punishment for woke me up, don't move and no defense, Tina!  Let off my hands!"  Aom pouting while Tina caught both her hands.  Her respond make Tina giggles.  She gave the playful girl a swift kiss on her lips.  But before Tina said a word to Aom, her phone music vibrates.  "Ah...excuse me."  Tina grab her phone and answer to it.

"Morning....yup....Uhm...."  Gradually, Tina lower her voice and walks away from Aom after took a glance on her.  Aom remain seated and looking at Tina, wondering who's that one on the line talking to Tina.  "Why she acted so mystery when pick up the phone ??  Is there something she need to hide from me?" Aom noticed a subtle change in Tina's attitude.

Ion, who's on the line, calling Tina this morning because he had something Tina must be interested with, and he urge to share the details with her.

" We found something, interesting and...... you better come here yourself, we can discuss in more details."  Tina keep nodding, and purposely she turn her back to Aom, lower her voice answering to the phone call.  That call took few minutes, after the call hang up, unconsciously Tina bite her lip.

"I need to go out for awhile, I have something to do so..."  Tina paused for a few seconds, she couldn't think of a good excuse that explaining why she need to go out.  "Are you sure you wanna out now?"  Aom look at Tina in worries, and then she continue,  "Your hand, can you drive the motorcycle?"

"Ahh...haha...No problem, Aom.."  Tina laugh and gestured her hand to convinced Aom that her left hand are fine.  "Be careful then."  Aom didn't question Tina much, she doesn't want to make Tina feel annoyed though she was curious. 

 "Bye, Aom.  I have to go now."  Aom nodded and waved stiffly at Tina.  Tina was eager to know for what's the report say. She run back hurriedly to her room, grab the motorcycle keys and then run to garage, ride off with her motorcycle.

 

 "Aom's safety only can get full guarantee after we settle the hidden dangerous as soon as possible."  Tina's mind flashed back to the moment once she saw Aom cry helplessly alone and been hurt by Kins,  "I will try all my best to stop this kind of things happen to you, it's not gonna happen anymore, never!"

 

Aom remain silent sat back at the garden bench.  A sudden shut in feeling came over her after Tina left. She relieve a long sighs, and stare at front blankly.  "No explanation means no lying, at least Tina is honest to me so far."  She came out a bitter smile,  "I shouldn't think much about it.  What we need to do are take some time, a little effort, patience and trust to keep us move on.  Aom, you can do it.  It's no doubt Tina was acting mysteriously sometimes, but she never lie to me."

 

 

 

Inside Ion's office room

 

Tina knock at the door before she walked in. "Morning, sir." Tina said in a bit gasping after she walked in hurried to reach there within a short minutes.

 

Ion raised his eyebrow when he saw Tina,  "Well, you are coming earlier than I expected."  Later he winked at Tina,  "I never know that our cool Tina is able to make friend with someone in short time.  And looks like you both gets along well."  Tina face turn blushed, she think of the kisses with Aom yesterday night.

 

She clear before she says,  "I only concern for when I can get rid of this babysitting mission.  Sir, why not we back to our topic-the report?"

 

Ion humped his shoulder and nodded,  "Take your seat."  Later, he arose himself, turned to the glasses cupboard behind him and get 3 light blue A4 folders from there. He back to his seat, open the first folder and show Tina."  Let us reorganize these details from the first day Mr. Manaying had reported us about the threaten."  Tina nodded and pay attention on the documents.

 

 

After a while....

 

"All the treasures of the earth would not bring back one lost moment, Tina." Said Ion to Tina.

 

 

The M.G Group building stand at the city center... Noon time, after those staff had their lunch break and back to their work. At floor 17th, where Business Development department and the Daniel's office located.

 

Inside the locked B.D. manager office room

Daniel, who had loosen his tie and sat on his leather chair, turned to facing the window and the unbeatable city view.  The weather is clear today, and if it look from upper 17th floor to bottom ground, the street was crowded by cars and pedestrians. These objects, cars and pedestrians are keep moving from place to place. Silently, Daniel took a few sip of a shot of whiskey while he use his another palm brushing the armchair unconsciously.

He was in bad mood recently.  Break up with Aom, work stress, financial problem, and the most annoying him was the banker and the man who keep chase after him for the money.  "Money, money, money!! it, the money!!!"  He cursed and take the last gulp of the whiskey, then turned his chair and place the glass rudely on the office table. 

 

Daniel closed his eyes and later relax his body against the leather chair. He try to hold his anger by taking a few deep breath. The office table not far from him placed a few letter and invitation cards which sent by different banker, casino, and casino cruise.  Daniel do not have interested to take his time to read on these letters or invitation cards. He think he know the content without read it.  "Chase me for pay them money, or invite me to burn my money.  Who can send me money??  I need a big money to backup me and bring my life back on track!!!" 

 

 

 

He lit up his cigarette and his handphone was vibrate at the same time. Daniel pick up the call.

 

"Mm............ Wait a minute!!!  I'll talk to you after we meet up.  I promise you, soon, not late than one week you will get your paid, clear?"  After the call ended he remains keep his pose for a few seconds.

 

"Son of a !"  He clenched his teeth and cursed, then he press the cigarette into the ashtray.  Before he stand up, his office deck phone ring.

 

"Daniel speaking."  His fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter