CHAPTER 6

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tina and Aom get out from the building.  Lots of student and lecturer saw the incident and it shocked them.  Aom still trembling walking beside Tina.  Tina put her leather jacket to cover Aom's shoulder, and it makes her bleeding wound expose to others.  "Oh my God!  Look at Tina's arm!  It must be hurt.."  Said a girl there.  "Yeah, and it's all because of that !  Tina will never get hurt if she stay away from her!"  Said the pony tailed girl.  Aom heard that, and she feels more guilty on Tina.  But Tina understand that, she even tightened her embrace to Aom's shoulder.  "Everything's gonna be okay.. You with me now.."  Said Tina, whispering to Aom's ear.  "I'm sorry........"  Aom said and then she sobs.  They entered to Ion's car, and immediately they go to the hospital.  All eyes on them now.  Wondering, gossiping, and talking about what was just happened in their campus.  The pony tailed girl and her gang look at Aom with irritating look.  "I should make you stay away from Tina.."  She thought to herself.

Along the way to hospital, Aom remain silent.  She still shock on what just happened to her.  Tina look at Aom, She didn't ask her anything.  She turn her head to other direction.  A million question pass through her mind.  "Why Kins do that?  What makes he got the herpes?  What makes he want to took revenge to Aom?  Is he the one behind the bald man who actioned last night?  Who is Kins actually?  What makes him like this?" These questions playing inside her mind.  Her instinct as a police officer turn on now.  While Aom, seems lost to her own mind.  She feels guilty on what just happened to Tina.  Even though she was got hurt too, but she pay more concern on Tina's bleeding wound.  "They were right, it's all because of me.  Tina will never get hurt if she's not there for me.."  She sighing.  Tina hear that sigh, immediately she grab Aom's hand and hook her fingers on Aom own, she hold it tight.  Aom smiles silently.  Honestly, she feel grateful that Tina is the one who stay beside her right now.  She never thought about Daniel that time, not even a second.

 

At the Hospital..

"You got nothing serious Ms. Manaying, these bruises will be gone in no time.  But I really suggest you to take a full week rest.  No need to worry about a thing, just loosing up a bit, relax..  If you need anything, you can call me, I'll be glad to help you.  I believe Mr. Manaying has my contact number."  Said a Doctor to Aom after she got fully medical check up. Aom just nods to the Doctor.  After that, the Doctor leave her alone there.

Aom still sitting at the edge of the hospital bed, she remain silent.  Not far from her, Tina still got stitched.  She's not look in pain at all when the Doctor stitched her wound.  Tina look to Aom's direction and she smiles. Aom smiles too, but then she drop her face.  She can't see Tina's face for a long time since she still feel guilty on her.

 

Ion walked to Aom's direction and stopped right beside Aom's bed.  "Ms. Manaying, we contact your father already, and he said he'll go home soon after he finished his job.  Meanwhile, I'm afraid we have to add some extra protection at your house.  We still investigate the incident, I hope you'll be okay with that."  Ion said to Aom.  "And I guess you're so lucky to have an accompanion like her,"  Ion cut her words and look at Tina's direction for a while, then he turn his head to face Aom.  "You'll be safe..."  He continue his words.  Aom only smiled, she can't even say anything.

 

Ion smiled, and then he walked to Tina's direction as soon as he saw the Doctor leave her alone.  When the Doctor passed in front of Aom, she stopped him.  "Doctor, how's Tina?"  She asked the Doctor with worried face.

 

"Ahh, Ms. Jittaleela?  She's fine.  The wound was pretty deep, we took care of it already.  We asked her to be hospitalized for a while, but she insist to go home with you.  She's a strong person.  She'll recover soon.  We'll give her some medicines, so you have to make sure she take them all."  Said the Doctor.  Aom look at Tina's direction.  She is talking with Ion in serious face.  But not long after that, they walk to Aom's direction.

 

Tina smiled when she was right in front of Aom.  "Are you ready to go home?"  She asked Aom.

 

"We'll sent you home whenever you ready Ms.,"  Said a police officer who standing near to them.

 

"You should go home now Ms. Manaying,  we already done prepared and put more protection at your house."  Said Ion.

 

"Okay.."  Aom answer them with small voice.

 

"Are you sure you okay, Aom?"  Asked Tina worriedly, she touch Aom's cheek.

 

"I'm okay.  I'm the one who should ask that to you.."  Said Aom while looking at Tina's wrapped wound.

 

"This is nothing.  I can take care of it by myself."  Tina answer to her while smiling.  She reassuring Aom that she's okay.

 

"At least, let me take care of you for a while.."  Aom said while she start walk outside.

 

Tina smiling when heard it, and then she followed behind Aom to outside.  Ion who saw the scene just smile silently.  "Kids.."  He said while shaking his head and smiling.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the same time inside an isolated room, at 5th floor...

 

Kins was being checked up by the Doctor from the Police.  A lot of tests he took as the Police Officer interrogate him.  He screwed up everything he planned.  He feel more and more depressed.  Police officers are everywhere now, inside and outside of the room, stand by for 24 hours.  From the interrogation they found that Kins also had another victim.  She was the e he had slept before, when he went to the pub and got drunk.  He said he killed her because she made him like that, by transmitting the decease.  The Doctor still examine his symptoms to make sure what decease infected him, even though he already know that.

 

After hours and hours being examined by the doctor and interrogated by the police officers, now he got time for himself.  He got multitude feelings inside him.  Anger, disappointment, hate, jealousy, mad, obsessed, and those feelings torturing him now.  But, not long after that, a man entered the room as he sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

"Who are you?"  Asked Kins to him.

 

That man smiled.  "I'm a friend.  I concern with what you're facing.  Can I just sit down here with you for a minute?"  He ask Kins. 

 

"Whatever.."  Kins answer him, he didn't care about that man because he seems no harm at all.

 

The man walking to the window.  He stopped right in front of it, then he turn his body to face Kins.  He look at Kins back now.  Seems thinking for a while, then he took a chair beside the bed and sit there.

 

"How do you feel now?"  He asked Kins.  Kins turn his head to face the man, "You asking me that?  Can't you just see me now?"  He answer that man.  "Who are you exactly?"  Ask him, then he turn his body, sitting on the bed facing that man completely.

 

That man only smiled looking at him.  "You can tell me anything you want.  I'm here to help you.."  He said.

 

"Nobody can help me now.  I screwed up everything...."  Kins answer him with a blank face.

 

"Hmm.. can you tell me what happened?"  The man asked him again.

 

"I don't know.. where do I need to start it..?"  Kins answer him.

 

"Just tell me what bothering you the most..  I'll be listening.."  The man said reassuring Kins.

 

"Do you know who am I?  I think I'm the most pathetic person on earth................." Kins whispered.

 

 

"Kins, my dear son, you such a smart boy.. I'm so proud of you."  Kins' mother said to Kins, a 6th grade student as he got his first trophy from school.  Kins smile widely to his mom.  "I will make you proud, mom.."

"Good boy.  Then let's go somewhere, you need to learn something more.."  Kins' mom said, and dragged him.

"Yes mom.."  Kins followed her as he really want to make her proud of him.

 

**********

 

"Kins, can you go to my place this weekend?  I'll throw a birthday party and I already invited our classmates."  A friend came to see him in the library after the class dismissed.

"What time?"  Kins asked his friend.

"It will start at 4pm."  His friend said.

"Oh.. I'd love to go, but I have to ask for my mom permission first."  Kins said and then he dropped his face to see the floor.

"Okay.. don't worry about it.  Just come if you can make it.  It will be fun.."  His friend smiled then leave him there alone.

 

Outside the library, some of other classmates waiting for their friend.

"What did he said? He'll come to your place?"  One of them asked him.  But he just shaking his head.

"I knew it!  He'll never be a part of us.  Did he said he need to ask for his mother permissions?"  Another kid ask him.

"Yes..  He said he'd love to go, but he need to ask for his mother's permission.."  He said.

"Pity him.. looks like his mother prohibit him to do anything but study.."

 

**********

 

“Kins my dear son, what do you want for your 17th birthday celebration next week?”  Kins' mom ask him, “What book do you want to read?  Another biography?”

Kins look at his mom, “Uhm.. Can I just hang out with my friends, mom?  I never get a chance to hang out with them.  Just for once, besides, I grow up already.  I can take care of myself mom, I promise.”  He pleading to his mom.

“Which friends?  I never know you have a close friend?”  His mom asked curiously.

Kins drop his head.  He didn’t answer his mom because he already knew he won’t get any permission.

“That’s because you never give me a chance to make one, mom..”

 

**********

 

“Mom, this is my girlfriend..  We work at the same place.  She’s beautiful isn’t it?  She’s smart too..”  Kins introduce his girlfriend with his mom.  But his mom only keep silent, she look at the girl with irritating look from head to toe.

“She’s fine..”  Then she left them to upstairs.

“Kins, your mom seems didn’t like me..”  His girlfriend said, she looked so sad.

“No, no.. she always like that when she met a new people.  Maybe she just shy.  She’ll like you, you’re my girlfriend..”  Kins smiled to her.

 

*********

 

“Kins, my son..  Don’t be sad okay?  She’s not even worth it..”  Kins mom talk to the broken hearted guy, Kins, after he broke up with his girlfriend yesterday.

“Yes mom, I know you’re right.”  Kins answer to her.

“Dear son, I guess tomorrow you should go to your office.  You need to give your resignation letter.  I don’t want you to work together with that .”  His mom ordered him.

“I don’t think I can even walk into that building again mom..”  Kins answer her while he dropping his face.

“Okay then, I’ll go there by myself.”  His mom said.

 

**********

 

“Sushar Manaying…?”  Kins called one of the students in his class as he entered the class for the first time with the students name list on his hand.  A pretty girl raised her hand silently and it make Kins dazed saw her beauty.

“Ohh.. uhm.. what should I called you? Your nickname?”  Kins asked her again after he woke up from his imagination.

“Just call me Aom, sir..”  That girl answered him.  Her voice was so melodic on his hearing.  “She’s an angel..” Kins thought to himself.

 

**********

 

Kins was inside the library when he saw that beautiful girl Aom from the window, who was picked up by a fancy car at the main gate.  She always followed by two bodyguards everywhere everytime.  Even when she’s in her classroom, those bodyguards stand in front of the door.

“She’s really an angel..  But I hate the two bodyguards who keep following her everywhere.  It makes her hard to approach..”

Then Kins open his note book.  That book is where he wrote everything about Aom.  Her full name, her birthday, her favorite food, even what she did daily, all inside that book.

“Aom.. I really like you.. You’re so pure and innocence.  I’ll make you mine someday..”  Kins said while he looked at Aom’s picture that he shoot silently with his camera.

 

 

“I love her so much.  But she chose other guy.. That’s why I feel broken inside.  I didn’t realize I walked to that pub after I saw the guy took Aom away from me.  That’s where I met the ..  I was so drunk, that’s why I can’t control myself.  And it’s happened.  I did it with that .  And she made me like this.  I screwed up.. I was so stupid.. Stupid.. Stupid..!”  Kins hit his own head.  He told that man what’s bothered him.

“Then where’s that women you slept with now?”  That man asked him.

“She’s dead.  I killed her..  She’s still there inside my car, I parked it not far from uni.”  Kins answer him with guilty face.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kill her.  I just want to make her learned from what she did to me.. But she attack me when I threatened her with knife.  Then it just on her stomach..  I really didn’t mean to did that.. I’m sorry..”  Kins can’t control his tears again.  He burst it out loud now.

That man stood up from his seat.  He come closer to Kins and patted his shoulder.

“Oh.. Aom.. how is she?  Did she hurt too?  I really don’t know what’s get over me.. I don’t mean to hurt her too.  I love her so much, I won’t hurt her like that..”  Kins feel his body limp all of sudden.

That man, a psychiatrist who worked for police department, still tried to calm him down by patting his shoulder.

“It’s okay.. we did bad things sometimes.  What matter is you know what you did was wrong and you willing to fix it..”  He said to Kins.  “Don’t worry, I’m here to help you... I will…………..”

“BRAAKK!!!”  Someone’s open the door roughly.

An old lady with angry face showed up, she look so furious that time.

“Mom….”  Kins shocked saw his mom there.  Kins’s mother didn’t said a word.  She walked fast to Kins direction, and when she already there, “PLAAKK!”  She slapped his face so hard.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STUPID BOY??!  WHO TEACH YOU TO BE A BAD PERSON LIKE THIS?? ARE YOU REALLY MY SON??  I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS!!!”  Kins’ mother just scolded him.  Her chest was up and down because of anger inside her.  Kins drop his face, he didn’t dare to look at his mother.  He felt so ashamed on himself.  He also felt sorry because he failed to make his mother proud.

“You are no longer my son.. I NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO A KILLER!!!!!”  She said again for the last time before she left Kins’s there.  Kins felt the whole world fall apart when he heard his mother said those harsh words.  But he remain silent, his face was pale, with no expression at all.

The man who watch that scene just hold Kins’ shoulder tightly, showed him that he’s not alone.  But it seems didn’t make Kins feel better.  Because not long after that, Kins screamed so loud and he became uncontrollable.  A doctor and some nurses entered the room.  They try to calmed Kins down, but they failed.  Finally, a nurse a needle and injected him with tranquilizer.

 

At Manaying’s Residence..

 

Tina and Aom already took their dinner when Mr. Manaying gave Aom a call.

“Yes daddy.. I’m alright..”  Aom tried to reassure her father that she’s okay.

“I was so worried about you, my princess..  Are you sure it will be okay if I didn’t go home now?”  Mr. Manaying asked her anxiously.

“I’m sure..  I’ll be fine dad.  I’ll stay at home for a week.  Besides, you already add some protection here in our house right?  I’ll be safe..  Just finish your job then you can go home..  Don’t worry dad..”

“How can I’m not worried if I got this news about my only daughter?  I just can’t bear myself to loose you, my princess..  You’re all I have now..”  Mr. Manaying sounds so sad.

“I know daddy..  I can’t lose you too..  but please don’t worry, I’m okay..  Uhmm.. It’s Tina who hurt daddy.  She protected me..”  Aom suddenly lower her voice when she talked about Tina.  They’re both still in the living room now.

“Ohh.. I almost forgot.  Can I talk to her for a minute, princess?”  Mr. Manaying asked her.

“Okay..”  Then Aom gave her cellphone to Tina.  “Daddy wanna talk to you..”

Tina took the phone from Aom’s hand and spoke to Mr. Manaying.

“Yes sir………………… No, I’m alright, its just small wound.  No need to say that, sir…………  Yes, I think I need to take some rest for a while, I’m sorry sir……………………… No problem, sir, that’s why you hired me…………… Uhm,, we’re fine.  We’re friends now…”  Tina paused for a while and took a glance to Aom.  She smiled.

“Yes sir………

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter