CHAPTER 1

My U.P.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No!!!!! Stop it!!"  She ran to them, yell out as loud as she could.  However, there is no miracle.  She can't do anything, she can't stop the time..  The car exploded with a bang in front of her..  "No..No!!!"  They moaned in pain.  As she can feel and hear it; the burnt, the despair moaned...their sign of life were slowly, slowly come to the end...  No more pain, no more sound..silent.  Stop.......everything..

"Where am I?" She sobbed.  She sees nothing, she's in a complete darkness world..nothing there except herself..  She's the only one there.  "Dad...Mom..."  She crouched and helplessly crying there until she feel herself was bathed in a warm light.  The light bring her warmth, she gulped back her tears and try to look up for where's the light came from, but soon she found herself awoke in a pool of sweat with teary cheeks.  She release a long sighed, and wipe off the tears that dimmed her eyes.  "Today will be another good day, Tina.."She whispered.  There's sunbeam came in from the window brightened her room and the brightness of the sun cheered her up.

 

 

A few days ago.........Inside the office room.

 

"Why me?!"  Tina stared at her boss, Ion, and questioned.  "Please, at least give me a reason."

 

"A reason?" Ion raised his eyebrow and then laughed.  "Relax, Tina..  You should be proud of yourself because you were selected out of 20 candidates by our head.  Just accept it, and it is definitely a chances for you to have a break and at the same time as a special challenge for you, ok?"

Ion leaned forward himself and says, "Here is the necessary informations that you need to know."  Ion take out a brown color envelope with attached Private and Confidential chop from his drawer then passed it to me.  "Don't worry, we have arrange everything for you.  Just bear in mind, contact me whenever you need me and make sure everything work secretly.  Good luck to you, and take care!"  Ion stood up and hand shake with her.

 

"Seems I got no choice but have to accept it."  Tina shrugged and hand shake with Ion.  "Wished me luck too."

 

Tina walked out from the office room with the brown envelope in hand.  She glanced at her wrist watch.  "Finally, my leave officially begin.. hope I can find something interesting to do."  Tina continue walked and came out from the building.  "See you soon, guys."  She stopped, and took the last glanced at the building.

 

Tina parked her motorcycle under the apartment.  She shouldered the door open after unlocked it, left her shoes beside the entrance, then walked through the living room and entered her bedroom.  "Um..what should I bring with me?"  She grab her chin and looked at her bedroom.  Her bedroom is always keep in simple;  a double bed, a wardrobe and a book shelf, that's all.  She dislike to put up decoration, or any other extra items inside her bedroom as well as in her living room.

 

She lived alone after her parents passed away in an traffic accident while she was only 13 years old kid.  Her aunt was taking over her, however she’s not happy stayed with them.  Maybe it was hurt especially she was there while she looked at others, a happy family and she’s the only outsider there.  "It keep reminds me that I live alone now... my parents gone... hurt.. so hurt..."  Shestudied hard, at the same time she took part time jobs after she grew up.  Once in a while, she took three part time jobs at the same time.  "Work,and save money..I need to be independent, and strong!  Strong enough, to protect myself from feeling hurt again."   The pleasant memories with herparents was kept someplace in her heart,deep until no one can touch it.  She learned to put up a mask on face, and covered her real emotion very well.  She was changed, after her world break into many pieces while they had left her alone.

 

 

In the University Campus, one of the building for School of Business and Science

 

"I want to go to the washroom."  Aom talk to the two bodyguards who assigned by her dad to take care of her safety, but seems they are a bit dim about her sarcastic remarks.  Aom rolled her eyes as she saw they still followed behind her whenever she go.  "I'm gonna be crazy.."  And once she stepped out from washroom, the two bodyguard were stood outside of the washroom and waiting for her.  However, they scared and make someone feel uncomfortable especially for those girls who want to use the washroom.  Aom feel embarrassed with it as she can feel that the other student was looking at her like she was an animal who by two men from here to there.

 

"I really don't understand why the uni head approved and allowed dad to do so in the campus?  I don't find there is something can bring harmful to me inside this uni.  I also don't know why dad stricted and limited my freedom so suddent by enforce my safety with these bodyguards with me whenever I go.WHY WHY WHY?"  Aom roared and questioned herself inside her mind.  She used to be a low profile person, but now it's seems her peaceful uni life was break out by these men.  "I really need a face to face conversation with dad,"  Aom thoughts, then sighed.  Her dad was so busy, and most of the time he spent in company rather than in home after her mom had passed away due to serious illness while she was a teen.

 

 

On a rainy day

 

At the bus stop which no far from the uni main entrance, Tina parked her mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter