Chapter 9-He kissed who?~Hana

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

          The bell rung and class was over. I got up and went to my locker. I grab my lunch and head towards the cafe. I was half way there when I remembered I forgot my key in the classroom. So I do a u-turn and go back to the class room. I stop at the classroom door because it sounds like someone is inside. ' I walked over to her and kissed her.' 'That voice... isn't it Jonghyun's?' I thought. I did a quick look into one of the class windows. I see jonghyun and his friends. 'What's with the expressions of his friends faces. They look so shooked.' I thought. 'All he did was kiss a girl.' I look over at my desk and see my key. I look back at Jonghyun, he was looking confused. I stop looking in the window and seat down on the floor. I plug one of my ears with my head phone, and left one open so that I could hear when they were leaving. I start listening Exo-Growl. I over heared one of the boys ask Jonghyun if he was okay. Jonghyun asked him why wouldn't he be. At that moment, I was now courious of what they were talking about.Like they where really shocked that he kissed a girl. Then one of his friend said "Because you had a dream about a girl...and not just any girl...Hana? Do you not understand?  My heart began to race when I heared my name. 'What? He had a dream about me, and we KISSED?' I thought. I shook my head repeatly and my heart began racing. 'No no no...This can't be happening. It can't be.' Lets go' I heard jonghyun say. I qiuckly stood up and ran around the conor. Hoping not to be seen. A minute later, I look around the conor and  slowly walked to the classroom door There was no one inside. I ran over to my desk and grabbed my key. Before I left the room I looked at the three empty un-push seats. 'I walked over to her and kissed her' replayed in my mind over and over. I shook my head and headed toward the cafe.

                  I walked into the cafe and sat futher towards the back. I open my lunch bag and start to taking out my lunch. "Hello" Someone said. I look up and there was a girl standing there holding a tray. "I'm sorry, did I take your seat? I'll move." I said trying to gather my lunch quickly. "No, stay. I was wondering if I could set with you." She said with a smile. "Oh...okay. Sure why not." "Thank you" She pulled out a seat and sat down. "My name is Lee Mina, and aren't you Hana? Park Hana?" She said while I take a bit out of her food. "Nice to meet you, and yes I am. Why do you ask?" I ask with a stuffed mouth. "Oh, I just wanted to make sure." She gigled. "So you go out with Jonghyun don't you?" I almost choked on my food. "Oh, I'm sorry." she handed my a napkin. "I just wanted to know if you did. Where friends so you can tell me." She said still smiling. 'Does this chick think I'm stupid? Just because you sat here doesn't mean we are friends.' I thought. 'This girl must be crazy. "Hana? Do you know her? Are you friends with her?" Jonghyun said out of nowhere. I jump back and look around. Before I was able to say anything, Mina answered. "Yes...where friends." Jonghyun and I both looked at Mina. "Is that true?" Jonghyun asked. "No, I just met her a few minutes ago." I said to Jonghyun. Then I turned to Mina. "Oh and about that question you asked don't worry about it. If you were really my friend you wouldn't have asked." I picked up my lunch and walked out of the cafe.