Chapter 16- It's not over ~ Joonghyun

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

*I decided to make G.O. -Jerry. (Plz either love me or hate me but don't stop reading.*

     "Come on four eyes." "BUT IT HURTS REALLY BAD." "You said you were fine in the car. What happened from then to now?" "I don't know!!!" "Ugh, Just hurry up so we can put some ice on it." She nods and we walk into the appartment building. "Mr. Kim?" Someone at the front desk yells. I turn my head toward them. "What?" "I'm sorry but there is a package for you." He ran over with the package. "Here you are." I grab it and give him a small head bow. He does the same and runs back to the desk. "OUCH!!" I snap my head back at Hana who is on the floor clinching her wrist. "What now??" "I think it's broke, I'm pretty sure it is." "Hana, It's not even swollen. The bruise is gone too." She looks at her wrist. "But it still hurts." "Really?" "Yes!!" "Well then how did you hurt it?" "Jerry grabbed my wrist." "That's true. He grabbed your right wrist, you are holding the left one." She switched hands. "Four eyes what are you up too? You barley talk half the time and now your acting werid. What's up?" " I'm trying to stop you from fighting Jerry. " "What?" "I know it's not over. I've heard about how you end things......You fight it out." "Who told you that?" "Taemin." " I'm going to kill him." "Promise me you won't fight Jerry." "I can't do that Hana." "......Fine then I take back the promise I made in the car. If you won't promise me you won't fight him then If I have a problem you won't know about it." "Hana?" "....." *E=Mc2 E=Mc2* Hana answers here phone. "Hello?.......stop.....but.....I don't......okay..." She hangs up. "Who was that?" I asked. "No one lets go." "No-one? Hana?" "..." She walks to the elevator.  "Hana?" Still nothing. I follow her onto the elevator. 'Somethings up and I'll find out sooner or later what it is. 

      We both walk into the appartment. She goes straight to her room and closes the door. She never even looked back.  I walked to the couch and and sat down. I looked at the package in my hands. There was no address on it which made me a little on end about opening it. I ripped the tap off and open the box. Inside was a paintball gun with red paint balls in/next to it. There was also a letter. I picked it up and read it:" Well hello Jonghyun, your probably wondering who this is and why I'm giving you a paint gun." " No not really." "I'm sure you not smart enough to figure it out so I'll tell you. It's Jerry..yes Jerry. I want to challenge you to a battle of paint ball or should I say three battles We are competeing for the beloved Park Hana's heart. Tonight I will show you how strong I really am. I will win the heart of the one who belongs to me. " "Is this dude stupid?" "I know your probably saying I'm stupid or something along that line; but on the contrary, I'm very smart. I'm also the world champinon of paint ball. I'll see you tonight at 8 on the paint ball field on the cornor of gong and park Ave. " "What ever" " P.S- Hana will be present at well." I closed the overly dramatic letter and picked up the gun. "He must be stupid, i'm execellent at paint ball. It's the best way for me to realase my built up anger." *Hello Hello* 'I really should change that by now. "What's up?" "It's Jerry.*said in a creepy voice*" "How do you have my number and what's wrong with your voice?" "*coughs* uh..um I was trying to scare you." "Didn't work and answer my first question." "I got it from the school office." "They just give out students numbers? Hmmm someone is losing there job soon." "Okay I stole it." "Yeah, I don't believe you. Anyway what do you want? Wasn't your letter enough?" "NO....I mean no. I was calling to make sure you got the package. " "I did goodbye." "WAIT....I'm not done. Okay, so I sent two guns out to your friends Minho and Taemin. There will be 3 battles. The last man standing gets Hana's heart." "That last part makes no sense." "How so?" "You saying the last man standing gets Hanas heart. So if Taemin or Minho are the last standing they get Hana's heart?" "........I .....I didn't mean it like that. " "Well thats what you said geek." "But..." "But nothing. That's waht you said. Anyway I'm done wasting time on the phone with you. Goodbye geek see you later tonight. " ".....Uh B-" *Click* I hung up. A few seconds I get a text from an unknown number "Be there or be square." 'Why must this nerd try so hard. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I pull out a plastic bag and walk over to the fridge. I grab about 3 ice cude and place it into the bag. I walk out the kitchen and go to Hana's room. *Knock Knock* "Open the door Hana." She cracks open the door. I jumped a little. She looked like the grudge from a Japanese movie. "H-here,.....I put some ice in a bag for you wrist." She snatches the bag and closes the door. "What was that about." I started walking away when I hear her door open again. I didn't turn around. "Jonghyun?" She whispers in her soft voice. "Yeah?" I raise an eyebrow even though I know she can't see it. " Are you really going to accept Jerry's challenge? What if you........ lose?" I didn't respond. I bit my lip from saying anything because I knew the next thing out my mouth was not going to be nice. I hear her let out a sign and then closes the door. I let out a sign to and walk to my room. "How can she have such little faith in me. Like seriously...LOSE? My name is Kim Jonghyun I never lose." I shake that thought from my head and stand up. 'I need to get rid of this stress. I take off my shirt and walk into my bathroom. 'might as well take a shower.'

      "It's 6 already? How long was I in the shower?" I walk out the bathroom and go to my closet. *Grrrr* My stomach is telling me somthing. I need food. I picked out a red and grey camafluge outfit. It was a short sleeve shirt and some shorts. I also had a pair of camafluge shoes. I put on my clothes and check myself out in the mirror. "Man if I could date me I would." *Grrrr* "Oh yeah, forgot about my stomach." I walked out into the hall and the scent of kimchi was calling to me. I walked into the kitchen and there was a plate of food with a sticky note next to it. "Please eat, you must be hungry." I smile and sat down. "She made me food and yet I feel bad a little bit." I ate the food she made me which was kimchi friend rice. We still need to get food from the store. When I finished I put away my dishes and walked to Hanas room. She wasn't ther'e so I called Taemin. "Hey hyung" "Hey are you and Minho together?" "Yeah, you want us to meet you at the field?" "Yeah. That will be best. " "Okay later hyung"  *Click* 

     We all arrived at the field at the same time. Jerry was already there and so was his two friends. "Well, looks like you didn't chicken out Jonghyun." Jerry said as he walked toward us with his two friends. They were wearing there masks so I figured they were geeks as well. "Why would I chicken out when my wife is on the line. " "YOU TWO ARE ONLY BETHROTHED. That's hardly anything." "Someones mad...." "I'm not mad just fustrated by your stupidity." "Yeah, whatever. Your pissed and you need to just admit it. Matter fact you should show your anger during the battle tonight. Don't want you to die of stress before you see me win." "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN" "You need to lower your voice before I shoot you NOW!!" "I'm sorry, that was un-like me. " "Sure it was......By the way where is Hana?" He pointed to the castle that was behind him. There sat Hana who had her head down and she was crying. I could see every tear from here and I didn't like it. "Why is she crying?" "I guess she is sad that I had to challenge you to this match just to free her. You know if you let her go I will call off this battle." "You would like that wouldn't you ultra nerd. But I'm sorry, There is no way that I'm going to lose to a geek like you. And to think I was going to go easy on you." "Easy, Ha- don't make me laugh." "Didn't you just start?" "What? No....I was saying Ha as a-.....What am I doing?...let's just get ready for battle." He walked away and went to his side. "Let's get this over with." I said to Taemin and Minho. They both nod and we walked to are side of the field.