Chapter 6- It just got worse. ~ Jonghyun.

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

*Ring~* My friends and I returned to class. “Hey Jonghyun, you have a call in the office.” My teacher said as I walk past him. “Oh, okay.” Taemin grabs my arm as I'm walking out. “Dude, it’s your wife she wants a kiss before class.” He jokes “Man, maybe your right. Yo cover for me if I take too long.” I joke back. “Man, whatever.” He laughed. I walk down the hall and into the office. “Oh, Jonghyun there you are. Here it’s your mom.” The secretary said as she hands me the phone. “Hello?” “Hello dear, it’s your mom. I have been informed the Hana left school early. Did something happen?” ‘Four eyes left?’ I thought.  “Uh…No of course not.” I lied. “But who told you she left school? Did she call you?” “No, she didn’t. She doesn’t have my number.” “Okay, but how did you know she left?” “Oh sweetie I have my ways. Anyway, I need you to come home right now. I let the school now you were leaving early.” “What for?” “Just hurry home okay. Love you, bye.”  *Click* she hangs up on me. I hand the phone back to the secretary and walk to my locker. I grab my jacket and my bag and head to my car. 
 

              “MOM…MOM..” I yell going into the house. “Hold on dear” My mom yells back. *BOOM* “Hey, be careful with that bed.” My mom yealls walking down the stairs. “Mom, what’s up and whose bed is that?” I said siting on the couch. “That’s your new bed.” She said taking a seat across from me. “Now mom, why would I need a new bed?” “Because you and Hana will get married and you two will be living together.” She said smirking and seating back. The maid then handed her a glass of wine. “So I bought you two a place with two bed rooms. You two will have your own rooms  untill after the wedding. Then you two will get this bed as a honeymoon gift.”  “Oh really mom. Well how come the bed is here now. We don’t even have a date for the wedding and are not living together. Aren’t you a little ahead of yourself.” I said seating backing into the couch. “Oh honey. I’m always a step ahead of you. I bought the place a week ago. You two will move in tomorrow after school.” “Really? Well I see you went all out. So did you tell Hana the news of this little plan of yours?” “No, but you will. That’s why I had you come home early. Check your phone, I just sent you her address. Now go be a good fiancé and tend to your wife. Your mom has planning to do.” I look at my phone and shook my head. ‘Man, this is the first time I’ve seen her like this. What do I do now? Wait...Hana is smart, when I get to her place I’ll try to make a plan with her. Four eyes better be up for it.'

                 After talking to Hana, I return home just in time for dinner. “I’m home” I yell “Were in the dining hall dear” My mom yelled back. I walk into the dining hall. “Hey son, how was your day?” My dad asked. “It was okay I guess.” I said looking at my mom. “Actually now that I think about it…it was very funny. I found out that mom bought an apartment for Hana and I. Did you know about that dad?” “Well of course son. We really want this girl to be your wife. Of course your mother did come up with the plan, I just paid for everything.” My dad said. “Oh okay. Well I decided that getting married to Hana would be a great thing to do.” “REALLY?” my mom said nearly screaming. “Yeah, I think we would make a cute couple.” I said with a smirk on my face. “Stop lying Jonghyun. I can see you clearly don’t want to marry that girl.” My mom said with a slightly raise voice. “Oh mom, don’t you trust me.” “Of course not.” “You’re very smart. Well I have some planning of mine own, so I’ll just go to bed now. Goodnight.” I stand up and go to my room. ‘This is going to be fun’ I thought. I change into a pair of shorts, plug up and go to bed.