Chapter 11- Just Firends ~ Hana

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

I was in my room looking around at what was now my new home. 'How can I live here....alone....with him?' I thought to myself. "E=Mc2~~~E=Mc2" My phone rang. "Hello~" "No, no, no, I said I want that to be in the box marked 'dresses'. Can't you tell a dressy top from casual wear?" ".......Mom?" "Just stop i'll do it......Hana?" "Yes?" "Oh I'm sorry dear. Im having the movers pack your things and they just don't listen. How's the apartment?" "It's nice I guess" "That's great." "......" "Hana dear, I know you don't want to marry him but it will be good for you. I promise. Anyway tomorrow is your engagement party. It starts at 2pm. That means you will be missing school tomorrow. Don't worry I have contacted your professors. Now there will be a driver to pick you and Jonghyun up at 9am. It will take you to the bridal place so you can get a formal gown." "Okay,mom" "Makes sure you eat breakfast. Wait....did you eat today?" "Yes mom, I did." "Good......WHAT ARE YOU DOING? BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!!!....sorry dear, here is your father he wants to talk to you........Hana?" "Yes dad?" "How are you? Is he treating you well?" "I'm good and yes. I really rather come home." "I know dear, but you can't. This is for the best." "I know." "Anyway, I love you and......I LOVE YOU!!..... That was your mom. We love you and we'll see you tomorrow." "Love you too. Bye." "Bye." *Click*.

 

"E=Mc2" I look down and see that I got a text from Jerry. "Hello fellow reader, we are having another book club today at 5pm. Be there or be square. We are reading Shakespeare's 'Macbeth'. A classic, isn't it?- From your book to mine-Jerry." I looked at the clock and it was 4:25. 'I better leave now since I don't know how long it will take me to get there.' I thought. I got up and grabbed my keys. I walked out the room and locked my door. "Going somewhere four eyes?" "Yeah, to my book club meeting." "You want a ride?" "Are cars are here?" "Yeah" "Oh then I'll just drive myself." "Okay, whatever." I pull out my phone and call Jerry. "......Hello?....Hey Jerry, I moved places today so I'm about 4 blocks away I think...I'm not quite sure....so I might be a little bit late.....okay.....okay....bye" I hung up my phone and I felt some eyes on me. I turn around and I see Jonghyun with sort of pissed off look. "I'll be back at.." He cut me off. "Who is Jerry?" "The book club manager and my friend why?" "Just wanted to know. So do you like him?" "......" I looked at my phone and it was 4:45. "I have to go bye." I rushed out the house and to the parking garage. I found my car and drove off.

 

"Hello!!! Hana" "Hello, Jerry. How have you been?" "Good and you?" "I could be better." "Whats wrong?" "Nothing. Lets just talk about the book." We had our book club and about 20 people showed up. "We had a good turn out huh?" "Yeah, It was 15 more people than the last time I came." "I'm happy. So do you wanna go out to eat? It's only 8." "Sure. Where to?" "How about we go to the store and buy some food and I'll cook for you?" "Umm, Thats okay can we go to a nearby BBQ place?" "Don't be silly. I can cook for you let's go." We walked to a near by market and bought a few items. "My place is on the 3rd floor." "Okay." We walk into this huge apartment building. Almost as big as mine but a bit smaller. "Whoa, this place is huge." "It is, isn't it?" "Yeah." "Right this way" We turn to the right and ride the elevator up to his floor. We get off and make a left down the hall and then turn right again. "Here we are apartment 2404" He unlocks the door and my jaw drops. His apartment is so beautiful. There's a black and grey theme through the whole place. The couch is a soft grey leather style couch. The rug is black and chic. It was amazing. We walked into the kitchen and he puts his bags down. "How about some kimchi fried rice with a side of Korean BBQ beef?" "Mmm sounds good." He starts cooking and I look around. This place is so nice. I walked to the balcony and look at the city lights. 'This view is so perfect from here'  'E=mc2 E=mc2' I get a call from a unknown number. "Hello?" "Hey, It's Mina how are you?" "Mina? How did you..." "How did I get your phone number?.....Lets just say I know people. So who is your little friend?" "Huh?" "You know your little FRIEND" "Mina I'm..." "Cheating? I can see that." "What are you talking about." "You're at your friends house right now and you're suppose to be with Jonghyun." "How do you know where I am" "I followed you duh!!!. Didn't Jonghyun tell you? I'm crazy" "He nevers mentions you" "Well I guess you guys arent as close as you should be." "Whats that have to do with you?" "It has everything to do with me. I'm just waiting for you to mess up. I hope its soon too. As soon as you slip I'm be right there to take your place in Jonghyun's eyes." "Wow what are you? A stalker" "mwo(What), stalker?. Who are you calling a stalker?" "This is a A and B conversation so it's only us on ther phone. Who else?" "Look her pig talis, you better back off of Jonghyun or else." "Or else what?" "Or else you find yourself hurt. Hang up" *Click* 'What was that.' "Food is ready" I walked back into the apartment and took a seat at the table. "So what do you think? Does it look good?" "Yes, very." "Good. Eat a lot" I began eating when I got a text from a blocked number. I open it and it's a picture of me and Jerry the text says "I hope you don't mind if I send this to Jonghyun."  I flipped my phone back over and continue eating. 'Do whatever you want' I thought and enjoyed the food.

I looked at my phone and its 9:33pm. "Thanks for the dinner Jerry, but I better get home." "Wait, Hana....I ....um"  "What?" "I was wondering.....Will you be my girlfriend?" "I instantly looked at my feet. 'What do I say? What do I do? I wanna say yes but I can't.....can I?' I look up at him and just stare at him. Jerry was hot. He had muscles and he was tall about 6'1-6'2. He had a small mustache and bright brown eyes. He had a warm smile. He was a nerd like me but just without the glasses. "Jerry....I....I" "You don't have to decide right now. You can give me your answer later. I know this is out of the ..." " I'M GETTING MARRIED" I blurted out. 'Why why why did you have to say it' I thought. "It's not that I don't like you or anything. It's just that I'm in an arranged marriage that I can't get out off. Im sorry." "It's not your fault. I should have asked you out sooner. I...I...." I touched his shoulder. "I'm sorry Jerry. I think I'll leave now, if you don't want me to come to any more book clubs don't worry I.." "NO..No. Come. I have to see you some type of way." "Oh, okay. Well good bye." I wave good and leave his place. I walk back to where my car is and drive back to the apartment.

When I walk in it's all dark except for Jonghyun's room. I quickly got to my room and locked the door. Tomorrow should be interesting. I changed clothes and went to bed.