Chapter 19- Round 3 ~ Hana.

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

            "Your 5 mins are up. It's now time for the final round. Here are the rules. The two finialist are going to go head to head. They will be given one shot in the time frame of 5 mins. Are there any question" The boys shake their heads no. " Okay, who are two finailist?"  Jonghyun raises his hand and then Jerry raises his hand. I clinch onto my shirt and lower my head. "Okay then, will the two finailist step into the arena" "FIELD!!!!" Taemin yelled. "......ARENA!!!! so the game can began." They give each other a look and walk onto the field. "Your time starts now!" In a matter of seconds they're out of each others view. I look over to there friends who are desprately trying to see where each of them went. I can see perfectly since I'm setting up so high. Jerry is behind a midium size wall and Jonghyun......Jonghyun was just behind a rock and now I can't spot him. I search around looking for him when I spot a glare from behind a tire with a piece of wood proped up on the side of it. It's Jonghyun and the look in his eyes is scary. There nothing like before, it's like......I can't describe it. I've never seen him like this. I look at Jerry and he has a similar look. He looks as if he could kill Jonghyun at any second. I clinch my shirt even tighter and neverous watch. "3 min left"  What? two minutes has already past? I look at Jerry and Jonghyun who are now standing right in front of each other. Both of there guns are pointed to the sky. I seat there and watch as they exchange harsh glares. Then slowly my body begans to move. I'm no longer seated. I'm now standing and slowly moving the the edge of the tower. "1 min left to go. " I jump from the tower and no one notices me. They are two focused on Jonghyun and Jerry they don't even see me getting closer to the two. I look at the clock and they have 30 sec to go. I look at Jerry and Jonghyun who are now aming for each other. Everything goes by in slow motion. Both Jerry and Jonghyun pull the trigger and I fell two sharp pains. One on my chest and one on my back. I look down and see a green dot on my chest and I slowly look over my shoulder and see red paint running down my shirt. I look up at Jerry who is standing infront of me in shock and then I faint.

No ones POV

          "Did we...." Jonghyun starts. "Shot her....." Jerry added. "Yes, you did which leaves the finial round in a draw. Game over." Both Jonghyun and jerry load ther gun and shoot the announcer. "What do we do now?" Jerry ask staring at Hana. Jonghyun drops his gun and picks up Hana. "We have to get her to a hopstial you idiot." He walks toward Minho. "Taemin got the car so we can go." he jogged to the car and Jerry followed behind. Jonghyun put Hana in the back seat and Sat down next to her. Minho got in the front seat. "What about me?" Jerry asked. "You got a car. Get in it and follow." Jonghyun said. Jerry looked at Zico and yongguk who were already in Jerrys car and was in fact honking the horn. "Hurry up nerd." Jonghyun yelled at Jerry. Jerry ran to his car tripping a little over some air. He got in the car and Taemin took off towards the hopstial with Zico falling close behind. They parked the car and they all run out of the car and into the hopstial. Jonghyun was holding Hana who was still unconsious. "Doctor help?" Jonghyun said. A doctor and nurse ran over with a bed. Jonghyun laid Hana down and they rushed her away telling Jonghyun and the rest of the group to wait in the waiting room. Jonghyun did a small head bow and sat down with everyone else. It was quiet for a long time. Everyone was scared, shocked, neverous and they weren't hearing anything back. Jonghyun and jerry were getting annoyed at each other. They keep replaying the shooting over and over in there heads. Trying to take it away, replace it, or just wish it didn't happened. "Execuse me...." Someone spoke Minho,Taemin, Zico and Yongguk looked up and slowly started to get up. Jonghyun and Jerry were still seating with there hands on there head looking at the floor. The person spoke again "Execuse me...." This time Jerry looked up and then he nudge Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked and saw Hana standing there with a smile. He rushed over to her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm so..." "Stop it, I'm fine. I don't even have a bruise. The doctor said the wool vest I had on under this shirt cusion the blow." Taemin and Minho started shaking there heads while Zico and Yongguk looked confused. "Wait....you have a wool vest on? "Zico asked. Hana nodded. He looked at Jerry who was still seating down scared to move. "What are you doing there seated? GET UP! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOT HER." Yongguk yelled. Jerry flinched and stood up. He slowly walked towards Hana. She just continued to smile. "Are you really okay?" Jerry asked. She smiled and nodded. Jonghyun looked at Hana and shook his head. "STOP...Stop lying to us. You're not wearing a wool vest and you're not fine. You think I can't see through you." He reaches out to touch her shoulder and she flinched. "See, your in pain." She puts her head down. Jonghyun starts walking away when Hana yells. "YOUR RIGHT. I AM IN PAIN, IT HURTS, IT HURTS A LOT!!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? SEEING YOU SEATING DOWN BEATING YOURSELF UP FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME HURTS ME MORE." Jonghyun stopped and turned around. ".......but pretending like your not hurt when you really are.......well that hurts even worse....... I'm maybe late coming home." Then jonghyun walked out of the hopstial. Everyone was left standing there in shock. "Hana?" Jerry tried to touch her hand. She moved it and kept her gaze at hopsital door. "I'm fine. I think it would be best for me to catch a cab back to the feild so I can get my car." Jerry stepped closer. Hana looked at him with water in her eyes. "No really, I'm fine." She then walked out of the hopsital. Jerry put his hand down and then pulled out his keys. "Lets go, Come on Taemin and Minho I'll give you guys a ride home. " They nodd and all walk out of the hopsital. 

*SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!! Took me forever to update. :(. Finailly got some free time. I hope you like it. I'm not sure where I'm going with this story since I do a lot of Blank writing (meaning I just type however I feel at that moment and I don't know what its about until I seat down and re-read it.) Anyway sorry its still short but I hope you like it. PLZ let me know if you do. I need feedback and direction. *