Chapter 20- Do you really.......mean that?- Jonghyun

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

     I lay on my car and look at the sky. It's beautiful, everything about it is beautiful. The moon light shining on the city. The stars sparkling in the sky. It's breath taking but I can't see it. All I see are clouds of darkness. I can't even think staight at the moment. Why....why did she lie to me? I told her that if she ever had a problem to let me know. *Ring, Ring* I look down and it's my mom calling again. I turn my phone off and continue looking at the sky. Maybe this arrange marraige wasn't suppose to work out. Maybe it's for the best they we don't get marriad. "Why try to love someone who doesn't love you?" "It's thrilling." I jump and look over. I see a old man with a cane standing there looking at the lake. "Uh...." "Calm down young man, I'm harmless. What this talk about love?" "It's nothing." I put my head down. "If it was nothing then why are you staring into space with such a sad exspression?" "....." "Look here, love can not be predicted. You can't control what the heart wants. You have to just enjoy whats happening." "What?" "Come here boy." I get off my car and walk towards the old man. "Do you have a favorite color?" "Yeah, Black and Green" "Okay now when you first saw these colors, did you mentally choose it or did you feel somthing deep with in you choose it?" "Uh....I guess I felt something inside." "Right!, It's your heart that made the decision. You had no say in the matter. It's the same with love. Your heart loves the women you are to marry but your mentally rejecting her. You feel as if she doesn't feel the same, then there is no point of trying. So tell me what happen?" "I shot her with a paint ball gun in a game and then we rushed her to the hopistal and when she came out she told me she was fine even though she wasn't." "Young man, you shot her?" "Actually me and this other dude shot her." "Okay......I'm confused why did you shot her?" "Me and Jerry, the other one who shot her, were fighting for hana heart. I'm her soon to be husband and he is her book club friend. We agreeed to fight and in the last battle, when I was going to shot him and he was going to shot me, Hana walked into it and we both shot her." "Oh I see. What direction was Hana facing?" "What? Why does that matter?" "Just tell me boy." "She was facing Jerry. " "So your saying you were behind her? " "Yeah, so?" "So that means she was trying to save you. She wanted to protect you from getting shot." "What? Old man your crazy. She doesn't care about me. If anything she hates me." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I have been nothing but a jerk to her." "Young man, she probably doesn't care about that." "How can you be so sure?" "I can't. But I feel that i'm right on this one. Now excuse me, I see someone else needs my attention right now." I look in the direction he is looking in. I see a older lady standing there smiling. "That must be your wife?" "Yes, she is. We were in an arranged married. She didn't want to marry me at first but I changed that." He smiled and walked away. I laid back down on my car and look up at the sky. One by one words started forming in my head. "Singihan ani mwonga isanghan....." I sat up and opened voice recorder on my phone. I started singing the lyrics that now formed in my head and when I finished I saved the recording and got into my car. 

When I arrived home, I found that Hana's door was open and she wasn't in there. In fact, none of her things were. I search the whole apartment for her. I rush to the elevator and ran to the front desk. "Where did Hana go?" "We have been ask not to give you that information." "I WILL DESTROY THIS ENTIRE BUILDING. WHERE IS SHE???" " I'm sorry Mr. Kim, but your mother was the one who told us not to inform you." I pull out my phone and call her. "Hel~" "EOMMA!!!" "yes?" "Where is she?" "She's away." "What does that mean?" "Meaning she is simply away. Now go to bed you have school in the morning."*Click* I threw my phone and ran out of the building. I ran to the store, the school and park until finally, I thought of the library. I ran to the library and as soon as I walked in I saw her sitting at a table talking to jerry. "HANA!!" She looked at me and quickly looked away. "Hana, why did you move out? Let's talk, please." She looked at Jerry and back at me. "I'm going to live with Jerry now." "No, you can't" "Yes, I can. All I'm is an ugly little freak that your parents forced you to marry. You don't like me nor will you ever like me. Jerry has like me for a long time and I wanna try and like him back." "No....Hana" "I know you don't approve, because of the paint ball thing and what happened at the store; but it's not your choice." "Hana, I know that whatever you decide is what you think is best for yourself, but I just want to tell you one last thing. Even though at the beginning I was against marrying you, and in the middle I was playing with you saying that I would support this marriage. I just wanted to say I have grown to love you.I even wrote you a song too, but you have made up your mind to move on. Then I just wanted you to know that. I'll leave now." I turned around and walked out of the library.

I walked to a street vender. "Hello, how can I help you?" "Can I have a bottle of soju?" The waiter nods and returns with a bottle of soju. I opened it and pulled out my phone. Taemin:" Where are you bro? Are you okay?" Minho: "Hyun, you okay?" I put my phone down and drink some of my soju and look around. To my right is a couple smiling and laughing. To my left is another couple walking holding hands. I drink more of my soju and ask the waiter for another one. After my 5th one I get a text from Mina: "oppa?...." ME: "What?" Mina: "Stop drinking....plz..." Me: "Goodbye" Mina: "OPPA!!" I stand up and put the money for my drinks on the table. I start to walk away and stubble over a chair. The waiter tries to help me up, but I shoo her away. "I'm fine" I get up and continue you walking. *HELLO~HELLO`* I grab my phone and throw it across the street "WON'T YOU SHUT UP???, LEAVE ME ALONE" I stubble and fall on the ground. "It's not like anyone can help the pain I feel." I lay on my back and stare at the sky until my eye close and I fall asleep.