Chapter 17- Round 1.- Jonghyun

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

    "Hello~ ladies and gents! Welcome to the Grand Arena." The announcer said "It's a paint ball field" Taemin whispered. "Today there will be 3 battles. The prize for the team leaders of these teams, will get the heart of the fare lady Hana who sits on her throne at the top of the castle." He motioned toward Hana who was on top of the castle still crying. "Now lads, we will have a far fight. No shoving,pinning,cussing, and please try not to shot senstive areas." We all shifted a little at the thought of that." All other basic paint balls rules apply. Each game is a 15 min game with brakes in between. If two or more are still alive after the 15 min. We will have a sudden death. There either the team members or the last two members standing will fight in the sudden death. In the sudden death you each will be given only one paint ball to shot at the other person. The last man standing wins." He jogged up to where Hana was. "The game will start on the count of 3." We all nod are heads. "1" we put down are masks. "2" we all clinched are guns. " 3 " We all run and get into are postions. "Game on everyone. 

   I run and hide behide a rock. I hear shots on my left so I turn and shoot.They jumped behind a wall and I ran to my right and hide in a open cabin.*Click* I look over and I see someones back. "Yo" He jumped and snaped his head back. "Hyung?....Thank god." "Yo Taemin you okay? Did you get shot?" "I'm fine but I almost did. They are like ninjas. " "What? What did you see?" "Bro, I can't even describe it, lets just say we might of meet are match." "JOONGHYUN!!!" Someone yelled. Me and Taemin look over to our right and see Minho jumping and shooting. We signal him to come here and he slides into the cabin. "You okay? Did they shoot you?" "Nope, I'm good. Guk almost got me tho." "Guk? As in YONGGUK?" "Yeah." "BANG YONGGUK IS HERE?" "Ye-yeah." "Dude how did you not see him. He was next to Jerry when we arrived. " "Well who is the other dude?" "Zico" "ZICO, Ah crap.....we might lose." "WHAT?" "Look. Me and zico use to play paint ball together. He is about as good as me. So is yongguk, from what I've heard." "So are you saying we have no way winning.?" Taemin added. "I'm not saying that I'm just saying. They are the best and you two are probably there targets." "Why us?" Minho said."Well Jerry wants me for himself thats a no brainer but we also have you two and those two. They are probably just here to help kill time or something. I don't know, all I know is that you two have to fight those two. " "I guess your right." "I am. I'm always right. Now le-.." Just then three paint balls came flying at us. Each of us split in order to avoid them. "Let's win this." We all nod and walk out with are guns ready to fire. To my left Taemin starts shooting at Zico and two my right Minho was shooting at Yongguk. I felt like I was in a action movie with my friends fighting in the back and me and my opponent remained motionless. After 3 minutes of stare each other down the announcer speaks. "Taemin and yongguk are out due to a double kill.....4 people left on the battle field with 5 minutes remaining. It's anyones game." I point my gun at Jerry and he smirks. "Well, looks like your finally about to shoot." I pointed my gun to the air. "Your annoying you know that?" "That's trival." "It's what?- " "JONGHYUN!!!!" I look over and see zico aiming at me. Jerry makes one step towards him."Idiot!" He mumbles under his breath. I Point my gun at Zico and shoot him. Jerry points his gun at Minho and shoots him. "Zico and Minho are both out. Only two standing. You have 45 seconds left." "Correct times up" Jerry says as he starts shooting at me. I take off running and slide behind a wall. I make it there just in time to hear some clicks. I peek around to wall and see Jerry hitting his gun in anger. It's jam'd. I look a few feet over and see Minhos guns. I pick up the gun and aim toward Jerry. "Now It's over." He looks up and I can see him instintly get pissed. I shoot both guns reapeatly until he falls to the ground and then I shot him some more. "HE"S OUT YOU CAN STOP SHOOTING HIM." I drop the guns and Jerry stares at me in shock. "Di-Did you just over kill me?" "Yeah " "Yeah? YEAH!!! YOU JUST OVER KILLED ME. ARE YOU CRAZY???" "I thought you knew that genius." I walked past him and kick his shoe. "Get up loser we have two more rounds left." He sat up and smirked. "Game on." "Actually, game paused. We are having a 10 mintue break. We will reside back on the field then."  I looked at Hana. She wasn't crying but it looked like she had a smile on her face. I smirked at how she was trying to hide it and walked over to Taemin and Minho. 'Two more rounds and I can leave. '