Chapter 18- Round 2.- Jerry.

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

"Okay ladies and gents. The second round shall began shortly. First off, we have some special rules for this round. You all have an extra three lives. If one person gets shot. Its fine just seat down for one min and get back up and contuine. There is a 20 min time frame for this round. The last two standing in this round will face round three on their own or they can have a team mate take their place. Does everyone understand the rules?" We all nod. "Good, let the games begin." The bell rang and I ran an empty cabin. Zico and yongguk joined me. "Yo, you okay you look nervous." Zico asked yongguk "Man, I let Zelo cook for the group and it's messing with my stomach right now. " "Haha, oh thats funny. You know you should just...." "Can you two please stop. We need a plan." They both glare at me and I look away from their eyes. "Well whats your plan, LEADER" Zico says, "Uh,...*clears throat.*....I was thinking that instead of me taking out Jonghyun one of you can. " "Why?" yongguk asks. "Well he will expect me to come after him but not you." "Are you stupid?" (Zico) "You know me and Jonghyun use to paint ball in the past." "I know but still you are the best player we have besides me of course." *Slap* "Ouch" "You are the worst player we have. You ." (Yongguk). "No I don't. I'm the world champion of paint ball. " "yeah online mega nerd. Gosh no wonder Jonghyun over killed you. I want to over kill you."(Zico) "Whatever you just go after him and me and Yongguk will take care of the other two." "Okay whatever." We all stood up to see Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho pointing there guns at us. *Click* 'was all I heard before we were shot at repeatly.' "Zico,Yongguk, and Jerry are all out for one min." I laid there in on the group in pain, not physical but mental. "You min is up. you three may continue the match." I jumped up and looked around the field for Minho or Taemin. I looked to my right and Zico was gone. I looked to my left and yongguk was gone. I ran forward and heard a few shots to my left. "yongguk is down for a min. One more shot and your out." I shoke my head and ran further into the field. "Why are you running? You scared?" I turn around and see Taemin. "Why would I be stared of a little dance like you?" "Little......dancer?" He lefted up his gun and began shooting. I shot back trying to defend myself but I was useless. He had shot me about 5 times before I could even get a good angle on him. "Jerry is out for a min. One more shot and your out." I fell to the ground and looked up. When I did I noticed I was by the castle and Hana was staring at me with her beatuiful brown eyes. "Don't worry Hana. I will fight to the death for your heart. I can't let that bully Jonghyun hurt you, never will I let that happen." "Execuse me?" I sat up and see jonghyun standing there with his gun. "You can't let who hurt who?" "I was talking to myself Mr. Rude." "Mr. Rude? That's the best you could do?" "Look, I will not lose to a jock like you." "One I'm not a jock. That's an american term. I'm an Idol inside the school and out. Also I'm Hanas TRUE love." "Yeah, right. If it wasn't for your parents arranging this marriage for you two you wouldn't have any feelings for her." "Your right and because of that I surely will thank them at the wedding." "There will be no wedding because I will win her heart tonight. This is game is not over. I still have one life left in this round and I'm going to use it to.....*Click*......" I looked down and there is a bright red dot on the left side of my vest. "You....." "Jerry is completely out. " "Well one down two more to go...." He started walking backwards but his attention was on Hana. He winked at her and ran off. I looked up at Hana who had a small smile on her face. I've seen that smile before. I mean she has smiled but never that brightly. "Yongguk is not out. Zico has a min and then you will be on your last life." I laugh. 'This is still not over. I will find a way to kill jonghyun in the finial round no matter what. I will prove to Hana that I am the only one she needs.'  "Round 2 has ended due to time. The sudden death players will be Jonghyun and Zico unless There teams choice other wise. We will resume back in 5 min to have the very last battle."  I stand up and walk towards my team mates. By the look on there faces they know THIS IS WAR.... 

*Sorry for spelling errors and mistake. Also I'm busy with two jobs so The updates are way shorter then I want them to be but thats because I don't have a lot of time to type them. But I will try to do my updates and pre-write then so that they are longer. Anyway, Thanx for reading!!!!!