Chapter 8- The reality nightmare~ Jonghyun

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

           I wake up sweating like crazy. "What was that?" I said. "Was that...Noooo......wait????Noooo........." I lay back and start remembering my dream. I sit up on the side of the bed. 'Why was she there? Why did I dream of her?' I rube the back of my head and walk into the bathroom. I took a shower and left the house.

           "Hello?" "Hello dear, are you okay? You skipped breakfast" My mom asked. A flash back from my dream came into my mind. "Umm... yeah I'm fine. Just wasn't hungry." I lied. "Oh okay, well don't forget the driver is going to pick you and hana up after school." I stop walking. "We have to ride in the same car? Why?" I said a little uneasy. "Becuase I said so, plus didn't you say you support the marriage now?" She said. When she said that I began to relax it was as if that dream was nothing anymore. "Oh yeah, I did say that. We'll be at the front gate." "Okay good. Bye dear." "Bye mom." I put my phone in my pocket and walked to my locker.
I grab a piece of paper out of my note book and wrote a quick note. I closed my locker and walked over to Hana's locker. I slip the note in between one of the slots in her locker and walk away. "Minho?" I yell. He looks back and jogs toward me. "What's up?" he said "Nothin much. What about you?" "Nothing just working on some new raps." "Oh I see" We walk into the class and the first person my eyes lock on is Hana. She was staring at this key in her hand. I walked over to her and called her name. No answer, so I kept calling it over and over again. 'Ugh, is this girl deaf?' I thought. "HELLO...FOUR EYES!!!!" I yell. She looks at me. "I've been standing here for like three minutes trying to get your attention." She looks back at the key. I asked her if she got my note and she said yeah. She also asked why we had to go together. I told her it was my moms idea. She agreed to meet at the gate. I gave her a wink and walked away.

              I take my seat next to Taemin, who is chessing like crazy. "What's with the look bro?" I ask. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to know if I was going to be invited to the house warming party?" I shake my head in disbelief. "Really? Did you call my mom agian?" "Of course, you would never tell me this juicy information." I opened my books. "Well, since my mom is your new best friend. I guess I'll just tell Minho about my dream last night." I said with a small smirk. "What dream?" He asked. "Oh nothing. Ask my mom when you get a chance. Oh wait...She doesnt know about. Ah man, that for you huh?" Before he could respond the teacher came in and class began. 

               The bell rings and it's time for lunch. Minho walked over to me and Taemin. "Yo, can we go to the cafe today? I have no money on me." he said. "Sure" I said standing up. "NO, we are not going anywhere. You are going to tell me and minho about your dream last night." Taemin said pulling me back into my seat. "Can't I tell you in the cafe?" I said looking at him. "No, tell us here." Minho pulls up a chair. "You might as well." he said. "Alright, alright you win." I said pushing Taemin off my arm. "Okay, so last night I went to four eyes house to tell her about are apartment." "Wait? What apartment?" Minho asked. "Oh yeah, mom is having us move in together." "Oh okay, contiune." "Okay. Anyway I was trying to make a plan with her and she got all rude and tired to kick me out of her house. So I told her that I will support are arrange marriage." "What? Your really going to get married?" Minho asked. "Yeah, I guess" I said. "Wow, thats unlike you Jonghyun" Taemin said. "Yeah, well she started it. Plus how bad could it be?" I asked. "She could be crazier then you last girl friend" Minho said. "Noone is crazier then her." I said. "True!" "Anyway back to what I was saying. Last night I had a dream that I was standing infront of this tall building and Hana got out of a black car. I walked over to her and kissed her. I woke up sweating and can only remember that much." I look at Minho who was trying to form words but nothing came out. I look over at Taemin whoose mouth was hanging open. "Umm... you guys okay?" I ask snapping my fingers. "No the question is are you okay?" Minho finally said. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Because you had a dream about a girl...any not just any girl...Hana? Do you not understand?" Taemin said. "Understand what?" I asked. "Dude, you like her." Minho said. "No, I don't. It was just a dream, right?" "Just a dream? Just a dream? Dude, you only dream about music and cars, thats it. you have never and I mean never dreamed about at girl." "So. This dream means nothing." "Are you sure?" Taemin asked "Yeah" I said firmly. "I don't know. I think he will end up falling for her. I see it all the time in kdramas." Me and Taemin both stared at Minho. "Now didn't we already talk to you about these kdrama?" I asked. "Man, shut up. At least I didn't dream about Hana." I hit Minho in the back of the head and stand up. "Let's go eat." I said walking out of the class room. Taemin and Minho followed me out and we went to the cafe.