Chapter 12- Jerry?- Jonghyun.

It's Just a Dream........Right? (hold)

I took a seat on the couch when Hana comes out her room. "Going somewhere, four eyes?" "Yeah, to my book club meeting." "You want a ride?" "Our cars are here?" "Yeah" "Oh then I'll just drive myself." "Okay, whatever." She pulls out her phone and starts talking on it. "Hey Jerry...." 'Jerry? Who is Jerry?" I wait till she gets done and ask her who Jerry is. "Who is Jerry?" "The book club manager and my friend why?" "Just wanted to know. So do you like him?" Silence. She says nothing. She just rushed out the apartment. I'm pissed. Who is Jerry? Is she dating him? 'Hello~~Hello~~' My phone rings taking me out of my thoughts. "Hello?" "Hello!!!" "Taemin? Why are you so happy." "I'm happy because I get to come to your engagement party tomorrow. Thanks for the invite." "Invite? My mom sent out invites?" "Yup" "Great." "Where are you right now." "Home....Well the new place" "Ahh. Gotcha. Well I'm about to go to the studio and.........." "Taemin?" "Huh? Sorry. I just thought I saw Hana with Jerry." "Jerry? You know Jerry?" "You don't? He is in our math class. He is also the smartest guy in school." "Really?" "Yeah." "Where did they go?" "They went into the main library here in the downtown plaza." "Hmm okay." "Wait.... Are you coming down here? Do you not trust your wife?" "What? Who said I was coming down there?" "Then sit back down." "How do you know I'm standing up?" "Just a hunch." "Whatever. Hang up" *Click*. I walk over to the kitchen and fix a quick meal. I ate it and went to my room.

2 and hours later. 'Messages~~' I got a text from a block number. "Hello love, It's been a while. how are you?" I repond. "Who is this?" "It's your lovely fiance Mina!!! XOXO"  "What do you want?" "I just want to talk. I see you're not up for it." "With you? No" "Fine. Then how about this. *sends a pic of Hana and Jerry at the store.* Wanna talk now?" "There shopping so?" "So, doesn't that bother you? She is cheating on you?" "Whatever Mina. Stop texting me." I tossed my phone on the bed. 'I'm really pissed now. She said they where going to the book club meeting. That should be it right. Wait.....Why do I care what four eyes does. It's not like we are really together. What is wrong with me. First, I have a dream about her and now I'm what...jealous? No way I need some air.' I thought. I got up and walked out onto the balcony. Man the city looks nice tonight. I walked back in the apartment about 30 mins later. I walked into my room and got some clothes together to take a shower. I took a quick shower and sat on my bed with just some boxer shorts on. "Message~~~" I picked up my phone and it was from Mina. "This is your last chance to drop HANA. *Sends pic of them eating in Jerry's apartment and one of Hanas hand on Jerry's shouder.* You still think she is not cheating?" I turned off my phone and set my alarm for 7:30. I was about to lay my head down when I heard Hana walk into the apartment and rush to her room. 'Something is up and I'm going to find out what it is tomorrow.' I turned off my light and went to bed.